Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

Hi girls,

I’m so grateful to finally being more honest to myself and my DW about this side of me. I’m a happily married (straight) father of two. My desire to crossdress started at a young age – older sisters clothes as well as all of the beautifully pages of the littlewoods lingerie section awoke a desire in me to be clothed in beautiful sexy intimates.
      I repressed it once I moved in with my now wife, and it ate at me until I finally opened up about it about 6 months ago. It’s been painful at times, but we have both grown together as it forced us to be more open and honest than perhaps we’d been. She now loves seeing me in feminine lingerie, which I wear occasionally if I’m feeling sexy. I’ve also bought some sexy skirts and dresses but generally only do this when I’m alone. I’m excited to hear other’s stories and feel part of a community where this can be celebrated! Jenny xx

Welcome to CDH Jenny!

We are a bunch of ladies, many of which are just like you!  We love meeting new sisters and helping in any way we can. Hope to hear more from you in the future.

Lisa Leigh

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jenny  happy to welcome you here with us . Girls here love to chat and will be looking forward to hearing from you. Enjoy being part of this wonderful place of same mined souls all expressing their own unique opportunities in this exciting new world . Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome!!  Not very active on CDH, but love to see it when someone has successfully shared with wife and she’s open to it.  I’m not so lucky.

Hi Jenny, and welcome! We are among the lucky ones, having wives who understand and support us. It makes it so much easier exploring our feminine nature to not have to hide our activities. As my wife says, “Being Paulette has made you a more loving and caring husband”. And she is right because when I am Paulette I am much more in tune with my feminine side. I think if more men would try to ‘connect’ with their feminine nature (and we all have it) it would most likely be a better world. Manny Hugs, Paulette PS: You look fabulous n your profile photo.

Anonymous

I have been full time since I was 9 till now at 62 and I have been enjoying it. My wife used to buy me dresses 👗 she wanted me to wear she is now passed away. My dad required me to buy or make my own dresses so I started working the farms at 9 to buy dresses 👗 and materials to make dresses. Everyone I know accepted me and call me Christina. Everyone has their own level that they are at. The girls here can help you with things we are glad to have you welcome to the site

Not being a premium member yet the forums are a great place to come to, when I get on line in the morning this is one of my first stops!!!!

Hi Jenny,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Jenny and welcome! I too have an understanding wife. I have limits but also have my own closet(s). Keep taking it slow and don’t push hard. Know your limits and appreciate what you have. I came out after a year of marriage. My wife told me one of the reasons she fell in love was my softer side. Enjoy all this site has to offer. So many wonderful ladies here and great advice and support.

Brianna Kay

Hi Jenny nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  You know as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  With a wealth of knowledge here we all love to chat and help each other  so jump right in asking questions about all things girly and we will help you to the best of our ability .. As so many ladies here including myself that have supportive wifes or SOs yours joins the ranks of a very special lady  ..As for  Making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and girl we all are just a click away from you..  Again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous
      Duchess

Hi Jenny, Welcome to heaven. That is such a blessing as you work together. Become more intimate with one another. Can only bring closeness and a better understanding of who you are as individuals and a couple.
      I opened to my SO, and as you said it has it’s good and bad moments. We worked through it together. Knowing you have some support, not quick to judge, makes it easier to open up. Sharing your journey with a loved one, enriches your life with every step.

Davina
      Lady

Welcome to CDH! Do happy for you. How wonderful to have an understanding wife.

Hello gorgeous, and welcome to CDH! I’m so happy for you for opening up to your wife and how supportive she is. My story is very similar to yours, in that I tried to suppress my need to be feminine and dress feminine, and it began to really affect me, until one night during a discussion about our love life, I just blurted out that I wanted to wear panties and bras, not my most tactful moment I admit, but it worked. My wife was confused at first but quickly understood that I’m still the same guy she married, just with my Jill side. She has my back in all this and I couldn’t be any luckier! Most of the girls here have stories that will resonate with you in some way, so I believe and hope that you’ll truly enjoy yourself here. Again, welcome!

Hugs, Jill

Anonymous
        Lady

Hi Jill, funnily enough that is pretty much how I did it!! We were having an intimate emotional moment, and I just felt the urge to be fully open – so I said it! At first she thought I was asking her to wear stockings and heels more often, and when she realised I was talking about me I could see the colour drain in her face! A very vulnerable moment for us both!! Some hard conversations over the next few days followed as she tried to wrap her head around what I was saying. But we’re now 6 months in and just a few nights ago she asked to see Jenny’s new purchases. I think time has shown her that I’m still the same loving husband, who adores her – I just want to feel pretty too!! Xxx

Dear Jenny,

My wife was shocked at first and over the next few days, she reached out to some of her friends that are gay to get some advice or reassurance that I wasn’t gay. She also talked to her sister, so now my sister in law and her husband know. But that night, after we finished talking, she got up out of bed and went to her dresser and pulled out one of her nighties and wanted me to wear it! I had never worn one before but I loved it!

So, I wore it over the next few days while I slept (I work nights) and I felt so wonderfully girly. Then one night while I was at work, she sent me a text that she had put something under my pillow. What could it be?!? My mind ran a million miles in all directions. Did she put a pair of panties under there or was it divorce papers?

No, it was four pairs of brand new panties and a red nightie with matching G-string! I can’t explain how happy I was! My wife was accepting and encouraging me to cross dress! More things followed that but I won’t bore you with all those details. The best take away from this is that I love my wife more than ever!

Anonymous
      Lady

Welcome Jenny. Happy to read your wife is supporting and I hope you know how lucky you are to have her. I’m in the group of girls whose SO gives support and we are a lucky bunch indeed. Hope to read about your adventures on the forums.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Jenny,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

A big warm welcome to CDH Jenny! Great to meet another lingerie girl!

Hi Jenny welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, like you i started young wearing my older sister’s lingerie and clothes, I’ve been dressing most of my life but I’m still in the closet to my wife, I’m not sure about coming out to my wife after being married for such a long time I’m sure she would feel betrayed, at the moment my dressing up time is practically none existing both my wife and me are retired and i have to snatch an hour here and there,

Hugs Rozalyn X

Anonymous

Jenny,  welcome to CDH. Great to see another UK girl. My wife is also accepting which is wonderful. For me just recently I’ve lost all confidence in dressing in front of her. Have a lot going on at present so I guess that effects the pink fog. My only advise, small steps and never take her or dressing for granted. Katie.

Trish White
      Baroness

Welcome Jenny, I’ve been here at CDH for about 8 months and have been loving every minute of it as will you. Your sisters here are the most compassionate, loving bunch you’ll ever meet. With out a doubt CDH is the best thing that’s happened to me and I’m sure you will feel the same way.

Love,

Trish 💖

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Jenny,

Welcome to CDH! Congratulations on having a supportive wife!

💕Lara

Welcome sister, I came out to my wife around 7 years ago now. We have had ups and downs about my femme side but all in all it’s been much better then when I was closeted. Always here to chat hun.

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?