• This topic has 33 replies, 23 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Carol.
Viewing 24 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi everyone,

what a day! I went for a walk this morning but as I was getting ready I realized it was very early, my wife was still asleep and I had a chance to go fully en femme, so I grabbed my wig and did my makeup and headed out. I’ve been wearing a tunic and leggings for a couple weeks as a minimum anyway for walks. When I got home she was still asleep so I got ready for work and headed upstairs (working from home still due to Covid precautions).

Anyway, eventually she came out of the bedroom and took up residence in the living room right where the stairs let out so I gave her a heads up that I’d gone out for my walk all “done up” today. I’d been slowly ramping up my dressing over the last few days and she’s been suggesting for a couple of months that I start dressing the way I need to. I just wasn’t ready before but I was on a roll after coming out to our daughter last week. So I came downstairs to grab my tea, she turned a bit towards me and said something, in the fog of the moment I’ve forgotten what it was but I realized I may as well just sit down and see what happens.

Until now she’d only seen pics but there I was sitting on the same couch with new hair, makeup, breasts etc. She was fine with all of it. We talked about a bunch of stuff including the post from Bridgette about her spouse wanting her to pull back a bit and how that could happen to anyone and that we should be prepared to roll with the ups and downs. She also asked me about HRT and if I thought I might want to go on that and was offering pros of doing so… I’m still processing this part of the conversation.

Her only two complaints were: 1) My workout leggings and mens shoes didn’t go with the fancier tunic I was wearing (I went and changed into black tights and ruby pumps, which seemed to satisfy that) and 2) I was dressed too fancy for working from home LOL.

In my defence: I don’t have a lot of clothes yet so complete outfits are a stretch at best and I don’t know when or even if I’ll ever get out to somewhere where I could wear something a bit dressy, so home it will have to be. If I wanted to sit around in joggers all day I could just stay in guy mode. She seemed to get that. I continued to sit and talk until I no longer felt awkward then went back to work.

It’s such a dream to be sitting at my desk working, being Abbie and knowing I can walk around my house and interact with important people in my life without any shame or fear. It’s been over 40 years since I started down this path and have never had that before, I’m very ready to explore this more.

I know from experience and from this forum that this is a special day and one that not everyone gets a chance to have. So I’m just going to wish that everyone gets something like this at some point if they haven’t already. I’m also going to selfishly hope that we have more ups than downs after this moment.

I hope you lovely ladies are having great day too. Thanks for all your words of encouragement and support over the last 7 months.

— Abbie 🥰

EDIT: I just remembered, when I was on the couch my wife kept looking at my breasts and I finally had to say “my eyes are up here”.

Anonymous

Abbie…

Short and sweet….

what a wonderful outcome…and what a wonderful wife….

Well done, BOTH of you.

Grace xx

Anonymous

Here I was thinking I’d been rambling on… Thanks Grace!

— Abbie 🥰

Anonymous

Sorry,…..needed to add…rambling????….it’s a beautiful story, and reminds us why we come here….

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

How wonderful, I’m so happy for you.

Hugs, Liara

Angela Booth
      Hostess

A special moment with a special person. You were still buzzed when you wrote this and it came from the heart so made good reading. So happy for you.

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Abbie ,

Women are really incredibile !

I’m so happy for you girl.

Love Sylvia.

Anonymous

Congrats Abbie you go girl on this special day.

Hugs

Donna

That’s so great hun, congratulations! Having a S/O on board is amazing.
      thanks

Ashley❤️

That’s so great hun, congratulations! Having a S/O on board is amazing.
      thanks

Ashley❤️

Barb Wire
      Lady

Awesome, Abbie! (as in your day and talk was awesome!).

Awesome Abbie (meaning you are awesome!)

Those commas do make a difference!

🤸🏽‍♂️ Barb 😊

That’s wonderful Abbie, and I know, such a great feeling.
      And, “my eyes are up here”, Im rolling, laughing,lol
      Hugs, Regi💖👸

Congratulations Abbie, I take it then you’ll be pinching some of her clothes if not her shoes?
      Elizabeth

Anonymous

She has offered to share some things, I can’t fit her shoes unfortunately. I’ll just have to build up my own wardrobe! 😊

— Abbie 🥰

Abbie now don’t be fighting too much over clothes. Have you considered wearing matching outfits?
          Elizabeth

Anonymous

Only jokingly so far on the matching outfit question…

Regarding wardrobe size, I’m seriously thinking about reducing the guy clothes by more than half which should help. The only thing I wouldn’t consider getting rid of would be my concert shirts and most of them will look pretty good with boobs anyway :-).

— Abbie 🥰

Anonymous

Abbie, words can’t express, so,

🥰❤️😘😍

Happy for you, thanks for sharing. I’m a couple steps behind you. We both work from home and sometimes I’ll dress a bit. She’s OK with me wearing a bra(no pads),  panties and black leggings. For a top I wear a loose long sleeve sweatshirt or regular men’s long sleeve t shirt. I have women’s long sleeve tops in stash but they are really tight.  Sometimes I’ll wear fuzzy socks with the leggings. She’s never seen me fully dressed….yet. Still working up the right time for that. She knows I dress in private but she never had the want to see me dressed.  In my mind I could blow her away. LOL

Anonymous

Sounds wonderful. You’re so lucky that your SO is so supportive.

Connie

xxx

Abbie, such a lovely way to start your day. Really awesome to have supporting wife. It really feels good to dress the way you want to.

Happy for you.

Hugs,

Jaime

Abbie I have to admit that I am sooo jealous right now. I would love to have that experience. On the other hand I am extremely happy for you. I am sure you are over the moon about this. I can only imagine how happy you are and feel that the enormous weight has been lifted from your shoulders. Listening to others on here I have learned to do this at her speed. I hope you remain in bliss for a long time.

Xoxo. Ginny

Anonymous

Thanks Ginger! You’re right, getting the speed, and even duration, right for your SO is key. I found my wife was a little more concerned by the second day, I think things take a while to settle in… She was saying I need to keep going so she gets used to it but I think when she gets home tonight I’ll be drab for a day or two and give her a breather. Even when it’s going well you have to be careful to not overplay your hand. It’s still a win though!

— Abbie 🥰

Good luck on the rest of your incredible journey.   I hope it goes extremely well for you Abbie.

Hugs and kisses Ginny

Anonymous

So glad that first ‘girl’ talk went so well for you! You are blessed to have such a wife!

Just wonderful!

Seems like Christmas came early for you, Abbie!

Now we wish it could be Christmas everyday!!!

😍😍😍

Love Laura

Melinda
      Lady

Congrats Abbie!

I am so proud of your bravery for the walks and coming out to your daughter and sitting down with your wife. You are amazing!

I feel inspired. I have been making some strides of my own.

Thanks!

Love,
      Melinda

Anonymous

Good for you Melinda! We need to live our lives, get out there (when it’s safe).

— Abbie 🥰

Wow! Long time coming and I’m happy for you that it finally arrived. I hope for a similar story to tell some time soon too. Congratulations!

Catherine 💋

Anonymous

I can’t wait to hear it Catherine, good luck and thanks!

— Abbie 🥰

Dear Abbie,

Your wife must be a very wonderful lady! Thank you for sharing such a sweet story. I’m very happy for you!

Hugs, Jill

Hi Abbie congrats girl for breaking the ice and it being sweet water below big hugs to you and your wonderful wife for her acceptance of Abbie hope things keep going well and yes a thank you  to your wife is a wonderful idea .. ..

Stephanie Bass

Annie, thank you for sharing. It has been some time since I enjoyed that kind of freedom with my wife. Stories such as yours encourage me to begin testing the waters again for my own at home dressing freedom.

Hi Abbie. Just wanted to say. what wonderful loving and accepting    wife and daughter you have.  I can only dream of such a supportive relationship. You keep on going sweetie and enjoy the journey.

Lots of love Carol ❤️

Anonymous

That is a great idea…

Thank you!

— Abbie 🥰

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?