• This topic has 25 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Last night, being in a naughty mood and having time on my hands, I went all in and did full makeup, pretty much. Lipstick, foundation, concealer, eye shadow, eye liner and mascara. Discovered I need an eyebrow pencil and blush and need to practice with false lashes. I had fun doing it, spent the better part of 2 hours, and the bottle of wine didn’t hurt. I really made a mess of the eye makeup and ended up looking more like a fishing lure than a girl! But it was a learning experience and it should go better and faster next time. Put on wayyyy too much perfume but a nice after effect is the whole house and my sheets smell super girly this morning.

I did learn why women are generally against men in makeup! I learned how easy it is to look 10 years younger with a few tricks and they don’t want us to know their secrets! LOL

J J
      Lady

I have had similar experiences. It is fun to experiment and practice, and the results are sub-par at best, but it is a learning experience and just brings home the fact that ggs have had years of practice to get it right. Besides, any excuse to drink wine and play is okay in my book. I am planning on just that this weekend.

Anonymous

I love doing my makeup! I glad you had a great time! Don’t worry I think eyeliner is the hardest part to get for most of us. If you don’t want to purchase an eyebrow pen you can use mascara. I do it all the time and actually prefer it. Feel free to message me if you have any questions I will do my best to help!

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

That reminds me when I spent about an hour trying on clothes at Torrid. I ended up doing a little dance in the dressing room, I was having so much fun!

. Cassie

I must admit I love makeup, always have I think. During lockdown I did a MUA online course which really helped but there is no substitute for just playing around and seeing what works for you. You Tube has some great and some terrible tutorials but if you are closeted from everyone including your SO just be careful as it can show up in your playlist history.

As for faster I find that is much trickier, anything under 2 hours for night time glam and under 90 minutes for a day look is a win for me.

If you want to talk makeup just message me and I will help if I can

Eve xx

MUA?

Sorry, worked in IT for years so latch onto acronyms too easily. Make Up Artist. It was a full beginner to pro online course but like most practical skills knowing and doing are two different things and I still need many hours of practice.

There is nothing that brings out the woman within like putting on makeup.  The first time I did mine, I couldn’t believe the difference, even though I was really bad at it.  But I got so obsessed with it that I would do mine as much as I could, even if I wasn’t dressed.  I found that makeup brought on the desire to dress to see how it would all come together.

I’m also a believer in learning from YouTube videos, they are most helpful.  At first I couldn’t get any eye makeup right, because I was always blinking while doing it, but you get used to it after a while and you’ll just get the hang of it.  I’d really like to try out a makeover to see how much better it could be. I’m sure there would be a huge improvement.

Anonymous
        Lady

Or you could save the $40-$100 and buy some more stuff and keep practicing.

LMAO I love the comment about the fishing lure! (We have all been here as we learn).

Seriously though thanks for sharing.
      It takes practice practice practice and when I dressed a week ago after nothing for 11 weeks my game suffered as I was out of practice. It takes time and effort to look the best you can. I must say the time and end results are worth it though. Feels so good to see the finished product your best feminine self.

Yea , the “ fishing lure” is priceless.  Fat better than my “Bride of Frankenstein”, “ pass the concealer”,or “ Bozo the clown”.  I may plagiarize in the future.  Seriously, the more I try do makeup, the more it tends to  pull me deep into the feminine feel.   That’s a good but expensive thing.   By the way what wine goes good with lip plumper?

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Makeup is so much fun.

Hugs, Liaa

Omg, your post reminds me when I was first learning makeup. In those days, we had liquid eye shadows in bold Color’s and sparkles. The bonus was, it peeled off in one piece.  Lmao.  Oh, I hope I never see that stuff re-emerge. Even my dog was afraid of me when I did my makeup. Happy for you having fun.

LMAO wow she really does look like a fishing lure! Kinda of disturbing. Thanks

Anonymous
        Lady

I have never tried the double eyebrow beauty tip.

And double eyelash’s!

Anonymous
            Lady

I lost count on the eyelashes.

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

Megan it’s been more than 20 years since I last tried makeup and the fishing lure is the best way to describe the look. I’ve been shaving my beard closer and closer lately so when it’s gone it may not be such a shock to my wife but she knows the reason for doing it is because I really want to get into the world of makeup. I just hope when it happens that she will be ok with it and enjoys it as much as I will even more the wine part.

Sherri

Hi Megan
      The secret with eyeliner is practice and take your time, when I first started applying eyeliner I held a tissue very close to where I was applying. My first attempts I looked like a Panda gradually got better with practice, now I just pull down the lower lash and apply the same with the upper.
      Sarah xx

Sarah Car
      Lady

Practice , practice and more practice , took me ages to get my eyes right ,

Syndee
      Lady

Megan,

Like most here I love to do my makeup. I can dress all day long but I do not feel complete unless I get the full treatment done. I do not have many times that I do get to go full out when I dress so I feel you on the looking like a fishing lure. I almost always have to take a Q-Tip and take off all the over spray from my mascara. I absolutely despise doing eyeliner (I am always afraid I am going to jump and stab myself in the eye) but I am getting better at it. Practice is definitely key when it comes to make up and finding the colors that best suit you. Good luck.

Syndee

I love reading posts like this, so relatable. The scene, the feelings, and the “I think I may have overdone that” result 😀

Makeup is like my absolute favorite thing right now. Putting on a little cute robe, playing some music, and experiment with some makeup  is just the best night in. If I ever get to the point where I can do winged eyeliner that looks good from closer than 20 feet away, I swear I am just going to wear it all the time, even in drab 😀

I so need to do exactly that !  Thanks for the inspiration !

Anonymous
      Lady

I love doing my makeup and practicing different looks 😊

still learning contouring and eyes but I’m getting better at achieving the overall look

I look a whole lot younger with makeup on and it completes the overall process of becoming Jem

Anonymous

Glad you had so much fun! I once did an evening makeup session with one of my female friends via FaceTime. She was a theater arts major, and really gifted with makeup. She guided me through the steps she recommended. It was great fun, I loved the results and follow that routine to this day!

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?