Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I finally did it. I ventured outside dressed. I didn’t go clubbing or anything. I just walked out of my hotel room, went down the stairs, and walked out to the parking lot. Of course, I was hoping to avoid seeing anyone but, as luck would have it, a middle aged man was walking down the hallway as I returned. I have no idea if he made me or not, as I put my head down, let my hair fall over my face and made a bee line for my room door. My hands were shaking so much that I couldn’t get the keycard in the slot. I know it isn’t much of an adventure, but it was a huge step for me and it sure got my adrenaline flowing.

BTW, the only reason I even ventured out is because I finally felt I looked good enough to possibly pass (in dim light from a distance). I’ve really been working on my makeup skills so I don’t have to do so much photo retouching. I’ll be posting some unretouched photos this morning for the first time, including a quick selfie in the parking lot.

Anonymous

Hope it felt great.

Anonymous

Elise,

Good for you! I’m glad you had the chance and you took it. Once the first step has been taken, it gets a little bit easier each time.

Congratulations!

Gaby ♥

Anonymous

Quit worrying—you’re very attractive !!!

Mikki

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Congratulations Elise! How cool and you did it!  I know that many, including myself are still working up the nerve to walk out a door so hearing of another sister taking that step is inspiring!  Thank you!

Hugs,

Michelle

Elise, with looks like that you have little to worry about, i still get that special feeling each time i venture out well done.Py x.

Well done Elise, such a buzz isn’t it.

Similar to previous comments don’t think you have to worry about looks.

Maybe next time you will have the confidence to make eye contact with a passer by, even a smile or a quick hi, would be a lot more natural than intentionally avoiding eye contact,  but I totally get the nerves surrounding any interaction with strangers.

Getting the confidence to just make eye contact is such a big hurdle, but if you do it you will realise nothing bad is going to happen.

love

B

How fantastic! I’m so excited for you Elise.

The adventure AND the self acceptance.

Hugs from Olivia

Thanks ladies. I really appreciate the support. I did it again last night. This time I made it all the way down the block. I know it’s only baby steps, but at least I’m trying to learn to walk.

Sounds great Elise.

I know the feelings of being out and about ‘en femme’ well. It seems like one could wear drab and do the same thing a hundred times and nobody would be there. Put on a little drag – skirt or dress, some nylons and a pair of heels etc – however and there is always somebody to clock us – or so it seems – and the heart beat goes through the roof. Really nice to look back on though, particularly as you did it and survived unscathed. And you did it again. It really is addictive. The click clack of heels, the cool breeze as it wafts up the skirt and arround ones legs. Simply amazing and not to be missed.

Congratulations are well in order, I bet this will be the first of many little trips. Stand up tall and proud of who you are and your right to be you. Light up your face with a smile and these days most people will just accept you.

I used to venture out in the early hours to post letters. I was amazed by how many people were out at say 2 or 3AM and what is the attraction to dog walking at this sort of time. – perhaps don’t want to clean up after the mut???. I got followed a few times whilst ‘en femme’ though – late 1990’s so less accepting than these days – which was very scary but I survived. I also had a few cat calls. Things like sissy, faggot etc. People are more accepting these days. Perhaps in part as I’m much bigger and now look like I could easily deck the t0$$er$.

Take care Elise.

Anne-Marie

Patty Phose
      Duchess

It’s those little adventures that lead to confidence and enjoying the fem experience, what ever that might be for you. My steps to fully fem were many. Every one was scary but so exciting and a thrill and rush like nothing else.

I think your first step out actually was a pretty big and good one.

Anonymous

Girl I have been there also it’s scary to step out of our comfort zone but at the same time it’s so exciting the feeling only a cross-dresser feels I am so happy for you to experience that feeling hugs and kisses jasminejeffries

Emily
      Lady

Every time out, regardless of how short, is a chance to build your confidence. Well done you for taking that chance. It is exhilarating to say the least! It does get easier, especially when you come to the realization that most people are so wrapped in their own little worlds that they don’t take time to notice much else. Keep it up!

Congratulations Elise, enjoy your future outings 🙂

Anonymous

Congratulations Elise. Hopefully the next time will not be as scary and you inspired us all to venture out. You are very attractive and I bet passed with ease.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Elise,

Happy for you in  your daring moment. Just the start of many more. It starts with small steps but in time you’ll be trotting down the street, head held high heels clacking  and your dress fluttering in the wind. Bubbling in confidence. 👢

That is great to hear.  Being seen and ignored is a wonderful feeling.  It will get easier with every time and you can venture further and further at your own pace.

Becka
      Lady

I wish I had your courage!

Yay Elise!  It’s exciting, right?  Opening the door and taking that first step is the most difficult. I looked through your public gallery, you’re beautiful and have nothing to be ashamed about.  Happy for you!

Thank you for sharing the story of your first outing Elise. You’ve taken the first steps to enjoying the world from the fem side, congrats.

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?