Viewing 24 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Well, the big day arrived, and I did it.  I went to the makeover studio, and got dressed there.  That way, I could finally get out of my condo and get dressed and be outside as a woman.  I arrived for my makeup appointment early, and was able to go in a little early.  When the makeup process started, it was very interesting, because there was a lot more makeup than I have ever had before.  I didn’t learn as much as I had hoped, since I was faced from the mirror most of the time.  But she did warn me that during the process there would be times that I would look very strange, and not to be surprised, since it would all come together in the end.  And of course it did, and I was very happy with the look.  Then, I was ready to meet the world.  The Makeup artist was the first person who had seen me dressed in person.  After that I went out the door to put my bag back in the car and straighten things out in it.  Before the process, I was very nervous, but after, I seemed to feel a sense of comfort and accomplishment that there I was out by my car in public.

So, as I waited for the rest of the guests to arrive for the meetup, I was looking out the front door and thinking, I’m actually not now restricted to being behind a closed door, and have been out there now in clear public view.  As the rest of the girls arrived, we had a really nice time talking and meeting.  It was a very nice group.

We planned to go out to dinner, and it was time to leave, so I walked to my car, and began to follow one of the other girls to the restaurant/bar.  As we stopped at lights and passed by cars, I was feeling good about being out driving and not having anyone care or notice at all.  I was also relieved that I could drive in heels, easily.  I must be a natural at this.

Once at the restaurant/bar, I got out of the car and just walked in proudly.  I have to mention that this was a Lesbian bar, so I knew with the other girls from the meetup, there would be acceptance.  So, we all ordered food and drinks.  I didn’t want to stay too long, and had to get changed to go back to drab to get into my condo without being noticed. No one cared that I went into the restroom as a woman and came out as a man either.  It was a very fun nice time, and I learned a lot.

The biggest realization that I had was 2 things.  One was what everyone here has said, and that is that no one cares if you are out and about dressed as  a woman whether you pass or not. I’m not sure they saw anything other than a woman, either.  The other thing is that it’s a lot different walking in public in 4” heels on sloping ground and dirt than it is walking at home on level floors.

So, I got home, and of course couldn’t sleep, and was so happy I did this, it was a real pleasure meeting all the rest of the girls there, and having their comfort on my first time out and about.

Very proud of you and you looked lovely!

Jennifer –

What a wonderful experience for you.  Sounds like you had a wonderful time.  Hope you get to do it again soon.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Jennifer that sounds like a wonderful time congratulations on your public outing Im sure this will be the first of many dressing in public is very addicting.

AnnaBeth Black
      Duchess - Annual

I’m so happy for you Jennifer! This had to be your big break though moment and I’m sure it will lead to many more. I think you are a natural and not just at driving in heels.

hugs

AnnaBeth

Diane Benson
      Baroness

Congratulations! I am so pleased that you took the plunge and am delighted that you had such an enjoyable time. No wonder you couldn’t sleep afterwards. xxx

Wonderful experience, Sweetie. But be catreful – after that first taste of “freedom”, you’ll want more and more!  (smile)

Anonymous

Congratulations!! I’m happy for you!!

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

I’m so happy for you Jennifer, you did it and it all went well. What a great day for you, you must still have a little tingle going from it!

Rochelle Mills
      Baroness

Jennifer, thanks so much for your story and corroborating the feelings and experiences shared by many of us.  The more examples we can share of exploring our inner women out and about, the better!  Really love your LBD photo, too!

Anonymous

I am glad that this first excursion went so well. I have learned over the past more than a dozen years of being out in public that most of the time we can just blend in among the other women in public places. Those rare occassions when someone notices generally end with a warm smile.

J J
      Lady

Thanks for posting about you new experience. It is just another example for those thinking about such an outing. Yes, we can go out in public and have a good time. I hope others are inspired to do the same. Just remember to use a bit of common sense and keep situational awareness as a foremost thought. We can be out in public safely, but there a potential issues, so stay aware, but have fun.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Sounds like a wonderful time,  congrats on your first successful outing with many more to come.  The first is always the hardest now enjoy preparing for your next adventure…

Stephanie 🌷

Terri
      Duchess

Congrats on a big step. Just being with others like yourself is life changing.
      Yours Terri

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I always thought you looked quite acceptable from looking at your pictures but of course you had those doubts. Now you have gone out and found that it felt quite natural I suspect it won’t be the last. Thank you for sharing a lovely experience.

Does anyone else feel like a proud mama bird?

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Congrats Jennifer! Thrilling wasn’t it?

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Congratulations, trust me, it gets easier every time.

It’s like the end of Working Girl in here tonight! So happy for you, Jennifer!

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Congratulations Jennifer! Sounds like you had a great time!💜

Ellie Dee
      Duchess

Hi Jen. Im so happy you went and did what your head and heart were telling you to do. It is a very brave thing to go outside of those four walls and you have done it. I am so proud of you. Now you know the attraction of being in the outside world it will call to you and you’ll want to go but be careful and choose safe places where you will feel confident. Im sure you will be fine. So thanks again for a great post about your first day out.
      Again – Jenn, I am so proud to call you my friend.

Lots of Hugs and teddy bears

Ellie

Jennifer I am so proud of you for taking this giant step! You go Girl!

Tonya Johnson
      Duchess - Annual

Congratulations Jennifer! Sounds like you had a great time. You go girl.

❤️ Tonya

Congratulations!!! to you! Can’t wait for my next time out and my first to get a professional makeover!

I hate to disappoint you but you have to remember every feeling and nuance of that day…it will never happen again. Of course you’ll dress, do your make-up and go out….it just will never have that tingling, menacing fear, that excitement and joy, that every nerve ending vibrating, that almost tearfull happiness at being ‘out’. As you ‘become’ those feelings become just a memory, it becomes normal to be ‘out there’ en femme, which, don’t get me wong, is also a joy. Its just never the same as the ‘first time’

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?