Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey girls,

Lately I have been dressing a lot more and taken some pretty major steps by going out in public dressed, that is all great but I am currently single and looking for the one. I find myself often wondering if I will ever find a girl that is ok with me crossdressing. I sometimes feel discouraged when it comes to dating. Take for instance my most recent girlfriend, I was trying to work up the courage to tell her about it but could never push myself enough to do it. I was to scared that it would scare her away. I often find myself thinking about telling her still even though we are no longer dating just to see what she says about it. I think that she may already know but was waiting for me to tell her about it. In the end it didn’t work out between us but I often wonder what would of happened if I did tell her.

Back to my main point, I’m scared that I am not going to find someone who is ok with it and I will have to hide it or give it up all together. I have been holding this in for a little while now and I am hoping getting it off my chest here will help make me feel better about it.

Anyways thanks for reading my post!!

Hugs,

Ashley 💋

Hi Ashley.  You are lucky in the fact your are trying to find GF, before getting married, ffind out her opinion on cross dressing. After getting married, it usually becomes a disaster to the relationship.

I am going to stick my neck out on this one. I would date a few times and if things are looking good, lay your cards on table with each other over any potential issues that may crop up a little later. That is too say…..CDing, sex habits/fetishes etc., religion, past relationships and what not. All these things can destroy a marriage if you are going there.  If everything flies and you do marry……REMEMBER THIS………..people change as they age….both of you may be compatible now but down the road you both gain life experience and it alters you from young ideas to middle/old age and views change.  Get a sold knowledge of each other and life expectations before you get hitched. Afterwards, things can get rough, also bear in mind when a family comes along…….females change a lot. Their priority becomes the kids and if she is OK with CDing now….she may change that view with the kids around.  Hopefully some of the other gals will add their comments/experiences for you as well.  More info is much better than none/little.  Relationships are constantly in flux for life.  The selection of a significant other is the biggest life decision you’ll ever make or should be.  Good luck and keep me posted.

Lady Veronica

In the past, I have found it important to bring the topic up before “things get serious” (as they say in the movies). For me, it also worked best to bring it up casually rather than it becoming a situation where you say, “I have to talk to you about something important about me” or make it where it becomes inflated as a pivotal moment.

Of course, this all depends on the nature of where you find yourself on the gender identity spectrum. If you are looking towards transitioning and making permanent changes in your physical and sexual appearance, this is going to be a VERY different conversation than if you are more of a casual crossdresser who does not want to have to hide this from a significant other. Or, for that matter, any significant otters.

I am a firm believer that if you are going to be in a serious intimate relationship with another person, you need to be honest about who you are and all the aspects of yourself. Hiding it will inevitably eat away at you later. And telling yourself, “Once I am serious with a woman in a relationship I’ll stop doing this” is a case of you lying to yourself. It almost never works out that way.

Finding someone who will accept you is a different matter. You may have to consider where and how you meet potential girlfriends. Years ago, when I went out dressed to an LGBTQ+ type club, I found a lot of straight women hung out there and many were very intrigued, shall we say…

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Relationship Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?