Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

This is the 3rd of 4 parts, the first 2 are in the form of articles. My first day was having my hair colored, the second was having my nails done while I was out on my 3 day feminine adventure.
      I was up before 5am (usual for me), did my usual reading and exersize. Then into the shower and leg shaving routine. Then as close a shave on my face as I could get followed by my makeup application. Had trouble once again changing my earrings again longer nails take some practice.
      It was a little after 8 when I was ready to head out of the hotel, I really didn’t want to eat at the complimentry breakfast, to many kids in the hotel, some fear of being clocked. Went to the Target store nearby and had a muffin and a coffee at the Starbucks inside. Spent some time a Target shopping, looked at a number of things in the women’s wear. Most of the things I liked were either to high priced or the wrong size. I did finally settle on one lacy pink bra and a pair of panties.
      My next stop was TJ Max were I found a nice top. Then on to a shopping center. For me this was so sad, the mall was over 60% empty, so many vacant store fronts. Shortly went back to the hotel to have some lunch followed by some quiet time near the lobby to wright up these adventures. Next thing I did was to go for a walk 2 to 3 blocks around the hotel. Once again found so many shuttered businesses. Couple of them looked like were nice boutiques where might have been able to find some nice things, but to many closed shops.
      Some of these things made me a little depressed and I went to my room for a little nap.. At this point I might have ‘crawled onto my corner’ and said the heck with the rest of my plans.
      The only thing was I had told Birel from CDH here that I was going to check out the local gay bar nearby, I was informed that the bar had some good drag shows a couple time a month ( to bad tonight was not one of them). This is the way I have ‘forced myself into doing some of these uncomfortable things. Make appointments or tell someone I am going to be somewhere – I feel as if I have committed myself to doing it then.
      After getting a new shave, to get rid of any new growth and reaplying my makeup I got dressed.
      I picked out my green print dress, my green dangley earrings and 2 inch wedges. I so much wanted to show off my pink toenails.
      The bar was less than 2 blocks from the hotel and I got there a little after 8. I ordered a vodka cranberry drink (one of their specials of the night). they were not very busy for a friday night, when I asked the bartender he said last weekend was the end of their pride week and only a few regulars were here tonight ( no show tonight).
      After a few minutes Biril comes in, have a nice conversation, and share an appitizer. We both had a nice time together sharing a lot of our stories. We were only there about 2 hours, Birel had a 2 hour drive home.
      This getting out dressed as female is getting easier some of the time. But I love it LET CASSIE BE CASSIE.

.Thanks for reading my looooong post! . . Cassie

Angela Booth
      Hostess

It seems you are relaxing into being Cassie, sharing her and enjoying the experiences. Keep them coming.

Nancy
      Lady

Cassie, I’m glad I could be a little part of your weekend out. And committing to something goes both ways. If we weren’t meeting at that bar, there is no way I would have gotten fully dressed with makeup and drove to another city to go out. So, thank you for that!

Birel

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?