- May 14, 2022 at 10:33 am #645221Inga RobertsParticipantRegistered On: February 19, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 23Has thanked: 31 timesBeen thanked: 77 times
I simply adore wearing pantyhose, underdressing or full crossdressing. I feel so much less feminine without them and the right style makes me feel so sexy too. Problem is my perfect pantyhose are very hard to find in my ‘neck of the woods’ and I am hoping the women of CDH can help with a brand and style that matched my desired pair. Happy to shop on line to buy them if need be. So my needs are as follows:
- Sheer to the waist
- High-waisted, not hipsters
- Single, fine seam on the tummy without the wide reinforcing band
- No gusset or sheer gusset panel
- Sheer, sandle toe (I love wearing strappy heels and showing nylon covered toes)
- Very fine; 20 denier or less
- Very sheer with slight shine
- Nylon and lycra blend so they are not too firm and allow easy stretch when needed 😉
I would love to hear if you have found such beautiful pantyhose, whether you like them or not.
Thanks so much, Inga
- May 15, 2022 at 6:30 am #645363Sandy HoneyLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 20Replies: 364Has thanked: 248 timesBeen thanked: 1897 times
A couple companies I have bought from are Les Belles and Sheertex. Sheertex is expensive but last forever and I haven’t had a pair to run yet. Les Belles has more of a choice and are very sturdy too.
- May 15, 2022 at 4:35 am #645348Melissa SueLadyRegistered On: November 7, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 112Has thanked: 1011 timesBeen thanked: 242 times
That list sounds like one I would write. I am in love with pantyhose as well. Note: I prefer the term pantyhose, just sounds more girly. Ones that I love, that are not too crazy expensive, are Warner Blissful Benefits. I know there are others but I have not been able to try them. I hope one day to get a pair of Wolford pantyhose but they are soooo expensive.
Hope you find the perfect pantyhoses.
Love Melissa Sue
- May 15, 2022 at 6:03 am #645355Inga RobertsLadyRegistered On: February 19, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 23Has thanked: 31 timesBeen thanked: 77 times
Thanks very much for your suggestion Melissa Sue. I will add to my list to research WBB range of pantyhose. The anticipation of finding the perfect pantyhose is exciting. Inga
- May 15, 2022 at 4:23 am #645342Patty PhoseDuchessRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1792Has thanked: 1389 timesBeen thanked: 5237 times
I’ve been wearing Legg’s Sheer Energy with the Sheer Panty since I was 13. Love them. I also used to love No Nonsense Light Support All Sheer. Those got discontinued. I also loved numerous JC Penney pantyhose products. All discontinued now. Hanes Alive and Silk Reflections in Sheer To Waist. Both gone now.
Givenchy Body Gleamers and Berkshire Shimmers.Loved wearing those in my teens with my very short dresses.
Then a long time favorite was Silkies Sheer Charm. Wonderful fit for a tall girl like me.
Several years aog, I thought I had discovered the perfect pantyhose, Wolford Neon Fatals in Gobi. A shiny tan sheer to waist with no seam or gusset. For look, fit and feel, they were the most incredible pantyhose I had ever worn. Very expensive though. I also discovered Victoria’s Secret Seamless. They were wonderful too, but the Wolford looked, fit and felt better. The VS were more sheer and delicate and half the price, but still expensive.
Then around that same time I discovered JC Penney Worthington in Sheer to waist. For fit and feel they rivaled the Wolford and only slightly behind in look. Bought tons of them whenever I could.
So many brands I can’t even remember now. I even bought sheer to waist pantyhose from China. Very nice look, fit and feel. Now I can’t find them anymore.
So much wonderful pantyhose I loved vanished from the scene.
Now for Sheer to Waist, it’s often Legg’s Sheer Energy, Falke, Kunert, Pretty Polly Peavey and old stock.
I buy my Legg’s Shher Energy whenever I see them. I also search online for new brands. They are out there keep looking. Even if you don’t find the so called “perfect pair of pantyhose”, the bit less than perfect is still a joy to wear.
- May 15, 2022 at 6:13 am #645356LadyRegistered On: February 19, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 23Has thanked: 31 timesBeen thanked: 77 times
Thanks so much Patty for taking the time to share your experiences of finding good pantyhose. I share your experience of seeing some of the nicest being discontinued, very frustrating. I am sure I can find better pantyhose and hopefully those special ones that make my heart race when I feel and see them on. I do like Pretty Polly range and wear their stockings sometimes but hard to get a regular supplying shop, seem to come and go. Other brands are new to me except Wolford but I am not prepared to mortgage the house to wear their hosiery. Lots of leads to follow.
Thanks again, Inga
- May 15, 2022 at 6:41 am #645373Patty PhoseDuchessRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1792Has thanked: 1389 timesBeen thanked: 5237 times
Wolford is wonderful but very expensive compared to other pantyhose. When I looked at a bunch of glamour photos I had taken several years back, I knew in some I was wearing Wolford Neon Fatals. In others I was wearing JC Penney Sheer caress and in others Legg’s Sheer Energy.
It was difficult to tell the difference. Still, Wolford is expensive but certainly special. it’s worth treating yourself to them from time to time.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- May 14, 2022 at 2:46 pm #645252Marg ProdueLadyRegistered On: March 16, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 64Has thanked: 166 timesBeen thanked: 180 times
Hi Inga, I wear pantyhose or tights daily and suggest that you might try one of the L’eggs Sheer Energy styles. That has always been my goto brand. I like the fit and they also seem to not be too delicate that they run when you least expect it. My legs like them too. I hope this helps. Marg
- May 14, 2022 at 6:38 pm #645290LadyRegistered On: February 19, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 23Has thanked: 31 timesBeen thanked: 77 times
Hi Marg and thank you for your thoughtfulness. So nixe that you wear pantyhose every day. I am not familiar with the Leggs brand but have heard good comments about them from other crossdressing ladies. I will do my research on their offers. Can’t wait to find out more. Thanks again, Inga
- May 15, 2022 at 8:02 am #645410Marg ProdueLadyRegistered On: March 16, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 64Has thanked: 166 timesBeen thanked: 180 times
Thanks Inga and good luck in your search. It might take a while to find the actual fit and style so don’t be too surprised if you have to experiment with the first few purchases. I first started wearing them 30 years ago after I broke my femoral artery in an industrial accident and hated wearing surgical hose (I think that they were made out of recycled cast iron). I learned abut the L’eggs from posts by others who were on their feet all the time like postal delivery and hospital workers who developed leg problems. Safe Journey, Marg
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.