Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Today I finally found a pair of jeans I have wanted for so long.  I put my makeup on a nice blouse and a pair of my man jeans, plus my ankle Hi boots, then headed to Walmart. First got shaving stuff and luffa then off to the woman’s clothing department. Looked at some cut sweaters and other tops. Then to the jeans I went dieing to find a pair I would love.  Levi’s boot cut with a faded strip in the front. I was so excited but so unsure of what to get for this was the first time for me to buy woman jeans.  Started with a larger pair assuming that was my need but I was so wrong. Then getting smaller I tried a few more pairs. Finally, an older lady helped me find the pair for me. I told her how close the 10s were but was a little afraid if they shrunk they wiwoube too tight. She asked if they were streachy and I said yes. She found a pair 10’s in misses and back to trying on. Oh my goodness, they fit, feel, and look so good I fell in love with them. I thanked her and went to find some knee high pantyhose but did not like what they had so got some things high black sheer I think will go great with my dress. Oh found me a cut night shirt so I can stay out of my man clothes while relaxing at home.  Such a beautiful day it was. 😊

🤗😘

Jessica

Anonymous

Nothing like getting some new clothes! It’s such a wonderful feeling to find someone to help too!

Iveigh, you are so right. I questioned how much they would help or if they would be rude. So happy they were nice and helpful.

🤗

Jessica

Terri
      Duchess

It still amazes me how much I love shopping enfemme after all these years.  I remembered how nervous I was when I first started going out. I first went out in 1978 or 9.

Terri that is so interesting you say they. I have always enjoyed finding pretty clothes in the woman’s sections but it was always with my wife. However, though I enjoyed looking with her I was always nervous thinking what someone would think if I was helping find woman’s clothes. Now that I am shopping for myself I am so excited and can keep from going through to see what they have. Weird isn’t it?

🤗

Jessica

Anonymous

I can’t wait to try a pair of women’s jeans, I really love the look of the recent leggins I purchased in fact i were them out all the time now.

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Lisa I totally understand why you mean. My wife gave me a pair to wear and they felt so good. Seen some I really thought about buying today.</p>

Anonymous

Its funny I found this

i dress like my mother w an air of sophistcation.  Lol

i guess wearing her clothes all those years rubbed off on me. 💃👠

[quote quote=151451]Its funny I found this

i dress like my mother w an air of sophistcation. Lol

i guess wearing her clothes all those years rubbed off on me. 💃👠

[/quote]
      I think what we seen as children has part in what we like. When I was young I wote bell bottoms and was jealous when women pants were the only ones. But since I’m out I get to enjoy what I love

I shop in person, in male mode, instore as well as shopping online. On Sunday I could not find the sports crop bra that I saw online. So I asked the young female sales assistants for help. The item was not in the store, so I purchased two alternative sports crop top bras and 3 pr lace panties, (on sale). At the check-out, I thanked the sales staff for their assistance. The young girls were courteous and professional and respectful at all times. It gives one a positive feeling, and one keeps returning. Today I have purchased my first pairs of heels, wedges dress sandals. Sitting here in femme mode. Feeling all girly.

It is nice to find a place where no one seems to see you different.

Anonymous

In the last year my inner fashionista has been released.   I have made many online purchases from intimate apparel, to breast forms to makeup and wigs, all on Amazon.  I have purchased many outfits online from Macy’s.   Additionally, my sil who used to be my size and lost weight and was giving many of her clothing pieces to Goodwill.  I helped her by taking them and salvaged many pieces for myself.  I prefer dresses and skirts but I also love my white jeans and skinny jeans.  They pair nicely with some of my favoite blouses 👚 and jean jacket.   I have been trying to appear more and more feminine to the point where I would like to believe I can pass.   Check out my photos on this site and give me your honest opinion.  I am a 62 year old and love my femininity.

Jessica, it’s great that you found the pair of jeans you were looking for and that someone was willing to assist you. I hope to go jean shopping sometime soon.

Hi Brittany, the primary is to find your waist size. The problem is different cuts can put you into the a smaller size. I have from 10’s to 14’s I have shorts that are 15’s and 17′.  The first time can be a bit stressful but just be yourself and find a pair you like go to fitting room and try them on.  I wish the best for you ❤️

Hi Jessica, Thank you for the advice. I think I’ll fit a 12 or 14. As you said with the different cuts and styles, I’m not sure. Also since I’ve never tried on women’s jeans, I know I will need to try on before buying. I think I will ask my CD/TG support group mentor to go with me. She’s such a supportive friend to me. She went with me last year to help me with my first 2 pairs of ladies shoes.

Thank you gnas. I haven’t looked at many stores yet. But finding the tight fit in hips and legs with the flat to my ankles just set my heart a glow. I was so upset when they cames out with flars for women and not men again. Now that I’m out I was so happy to find and fit in these.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?