Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello everyone,

My name is Ashley Brooke. I have been wearing women’s panties and lingerie for a few months now. I find myself more and more turned on by it and by those who dress as well. I am looking forward to meeting some beautiful ladies in my situation and help guide each other through this wonderful journey.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Ashley

welcome. Happy to have you here with us. Take  all the  time you need and truly enjoy  much of what were  all about.  Girls here come from all over and dress up simply or all out as we say. No matter at what level of experience one is  everyone is having fun expressing their passions in a caring and supportive place. Learn as you go and meet with our ladies to chat ,share stories and with some develop lasting friendships. So much to embrace so relax and enjoy being part of a community of same mined souls all accepting each other  for who we are. Very happy meeting you.  Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Ashley nice to meet you and glad you joined us girls here . Their is lots to do here and explore so no place like home enjoy yourself get comfortable kick your heels off and come on in the waters fine. Their are many girls here to become friends with from all over the world  so broaden your horizons . read forums and posts and when your comfortable join in and ask questions and some of the lovely ladies here will help you with advice on any issues you might have . So again nice meeting you and hope to see you around for some girltime chat.

Stephanie Bass

Hi Ashley, and welcome to CDH!!!

This is an amazing place. Lots to do here. Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Welcome to our great group of girls at CDH Ashley! Many shoulders to lean on, many great stories, and many lovely ladies!
      Enjoy this little slice of ” Heaven ” on earth. 🙂
      Stevie

Hi Ashley,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Ashley and welcome

Many here have varied reasons for dressing and get different feelings from dressing but we have the dressing and femme thoughts in common. Enjoy sharing with good  like minded people and making some friends along the way.

Hi Ashley, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community Luv. Sometimes crossdressing people struggle about why they do it, but if you can remember the first time you decided to try on a pair of panties and immediately fell in love with how they felt on your body, then you can stop looking for a reason right there. Now it can get pretty complicated if you want to pursue the reason you tried on the panties to begin with, but why bother unless you feel guilty or ashamed about doing it. You are single and are not hurting anyone so enjoy your crossdressing journey. There is no telling where it will lead you and your sisters here at CDH will be here to support you along the way. Stay active on the site and get to know some of our terrific members and I am sure you will feel right at home! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

hi Ashley 👋  I’ve been crossdressing for a year now and just really wanted more of it. I started out with pantyhose and panties but now I’ve moved to corsets, skirts, and blouses. I just love my feminine side and you should too. I’d love to talk more with you if you want.

Anonymous

Nick,

That would be great. I am always looking for advice and tips.

Welcome Ashley!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?