• This topic has 14 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 11 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

There is another part of this website, a search function, I suppose, on the main menu line.  It is supposed to help one find CD/TG friendly places in whatever city they are in.

But I think something is wrong with it.  For most cities I have searched, it only returns the names of a few large corporate chains (Sephora, Ulta, Torrid, etc.).  Has anyone ever had any luck using this feature?

There is even supposed to be a way to add places we discover, but a couple of months ago, I completed the process to add a favorite spot in Nashville, yet, it still does not show up in searches.

I guess I’ll have to stick with regular ol’ Google searches when I travel.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

It appears you are correct.  I’ve listed a bunch of places since joining.  Only 1 is showing up – Lisa Boehm Beauty in Portland OR.

Anonymous

Emily,

I’m trying to bring this to the website’s technical folks. I posted in the “Get Help” forum.  We’ll see what happens.

Emily Alt
          Managing Ambassador

Did this ever get resolved?  Agree the Places feature leaves a lot of room for improvement.

Anonymous

Nope.  I just inquired again, in the Help Forum.

Anonymous

Maybe an administrator or moderator could look into this.  That feature could be such a valuable service, but as is, not-so-much.

Anyone of some fun safe places in ft Collins CO?  Traveling through today and tomorrow.

Hi everybody, this is Aurora Borealis. You might have read one of my replies or even viewed my page.

I live in Las Vegas, Nevada. And looking for any CDH person(s) in the Las Vegas or Henderson N V area. Would like to hear from possibly meet up with CD girls for girl chat or outing for friendship, etc.

I love women’s clothes, coffee, girl talk, etc. If this suits you and you have the time, contact me here or PM me. Hugs, Aurora B.

Anonymous
      Lady

The USA media outlet just released a study ranking the most friendly LGBTQ states and the worst. You can look it up if you want.

According to the survey New York state is the most friendly for LGBTQ people.

And no surprise to me, South Carolina is the worst state for LGBTQ people for the third year in a row.

Hi Raquel,

This is Aurora B. Go girl, let them know were behind you! A.B.

Anonymous

Update: The Lipstick Lounge, in Nashville, TN, was finally added. Woo hoo! Come on, girls, let’s get the list of your favorite hangouts in your city listed.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Some places I submitted in early 2021 finally got listed.  I don’t know if it was a staffing issue or technical.

/EA

Anonymous

I thought it might be as much.  In which city or cities were your submissions located?

Emily Alt
          Managing Ambassador

I think Portland Oregon and Clifton Park NY (Albany area).

Anonymous

Good to know, if I ever travel to either.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transgender Friendly Places and Support Groups Around the World’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?