Tagged: Bozeman MT
- January 16, 2022 at 5:30 pm #612629Lauren BParticipantRegistered On: January 15, 2022Topics: 6Replies: 35Has thanked: 35 timesBeen thanked: 214 times
How have you all found someone to dress up with? Whether it be another CD or a girl
Total of 29 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- January 27, 2022 at 2:46 pm #615789Darcy GrigsbyLadyRegistered On: July 1, 2020Topics: 29Replies: 177Has thanked: 44 timesBeen thanked: 1039 times
I am in the north of Atlanta area, and this idea is appealing to me. However, I would likely be pretty shy/nervous to meet with others. I could probably be talked into it though.
- January 27, 2022 at 11:45 am #615763MonaDuchessRegistered On: December 18, 2018Topics: 10Replies: 135Has thanked: 695 timesBeen thanked: 848 times
I live in a big city and there is a local Tri-ESS chapter I could join, in addition to possibly other meetup type events that I haven’t looked into yet. One of the reasons I am hesitant to meet other CDs, either in a group setting or 1:1, is that I just don’t know how to interact with other CDs.
For example, is it expected that everyone would project their female identities the entire time? Or would we interact as men, at least initially, because that would make it easier to share our stories and journeys and establish some common ground. Or maybe everyone switches back and forth as the circumstances require?
Such questions are a major reason I chose to remain in the closet – I am totally unsure how I’m supposed to act with other CDs.
- January 27, 2022 at 1:45 pm #615784Michelle McQueenLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 24Replies: 1239Has thanked: 7617 timesBeen thanked: 6149 times
Sounds like you’re over thinking it. Its really simple… relax and try to just be yourself. Unless they’ve been out many times, they are more than likely just as nervous as you are.
I’ve met my girlfriends after getting to know them first online so when we do meet we have common ground.
- January 27, 2022 at 1:40 pm #615783Lynda JonesBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: September 1, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 111Has thanked: 814 timesBeen thanked: 418 times
- January 27, 2022 at 3:03 pm #615792
- January 26, 2022 at 7:01 pm #615575Paula1PrincessRegistered On: October 22, 2015Topics: 11Replies: 621Has thanked: 842 timesBeen thanked: 1616 times
What a wonderful idea, you girls are so lucky in the US as us girls down under in Australia don’t have the same amount of girls to catch up with, I have dreamed to be able to get dressed and have some fun going out with a small group of light minded girls
- January 26, 2022 at 10:00 am #615441Lynda JonesBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: September 1, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 111Has thanked: 814 timesBeen thanked: 418 times
- January 25, 2022 at 10:12 am #615178AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- January 25, 2022 at 10:57 am #615196
- January 23, 2022 at 10:00 am #614624
- January 22, 2022 at 3:54 am #614164Charris StantonLadyRegistered On: July 27, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 10Has thanked: 61 timesBeen thanked: 121 times
I had met one other CD from here and we had gone shopping a few times together. Unfortunately she has moved away. Still hoping to find others to share the experience with. It also makes getting out easier…having a wingwoman can really boost your confidence.
- January 21, 2022 at 11:09 pm #614133RevelBaronessRegistered On: December 5, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 335Has thanked: 761 timesBeen thanked: 1280 times
I did have a photo shoot awhile back with my sibling sister, but currently I don’t know any CDs in the area I live, and I don’t travel often. This is one of the main reasons why I decided to join CDH so I can get to know my CD sisters, and stay in touch with them. Perhaps one day I will have a girlfriend who accepts me, and will have fun dressing up with me too. 🙂
- January 21, 2022 at 10:13 pm #614125AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I’d love to find someone to go out with, dress together and to meet and go places together. No luck so far here in Colorado. From this topic I did learn that you can do member searches and I do see people from Colorado, woohoo! Need to try to see if anyone is interested to meet.
- January 21, 2022 at 6:58 pm #614098Carole CorbettAmbassadorRegistered On: September 5, 2016Topics: 3Replies: 96Has thanked: 128 timesBeen thanked: 383 times
Omg what a great topic. I have gone to a few club meetings a while back when I was deep in the closet. Those were clandestine dates for which I had to be ultra secretive so it happened so few times. Now that I am out to my wife and she is supportive to a large degree I’ve not only planned to start meeting some girls next month but also have scheduled 4 wonderful days at Keystone.
I am a little nervous as I know I’m not great with makeup yet nor my hair but I will do my best and hope that everyone is kind and understanding. I’m so excited of the next few months as how I grow as Carole.
- January 22, 2022 at 5:32 am #614188Dani GrandBaronessRegistered On: October 9, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 167Has thanked: 959 timesBeen thanked: 582 times
Keystone is a wonderful event.
I usually attend First Event when it is in person and without all the restrictions.
Check out at least Tri-ESS in your area.
With the exception of northern New England I can bet there is a chapter near you.
Further, look into the Vanity Club.
With creative word searches I will bet you will find groups in your area.
This is far more common than people let on to…
- January 25, 2022 at 9:55 am #615172Brielle RossDuchessRegistered On: August 14, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 409Has thanked: 2061 timesBeen thanked: 1811 times
Hi Dani, Pittsburgh doesn’t have a Tri-Ess chapter anymore. I think it used to be TransPitt but it folded several years back. We do have a Meetup group that has monthly meetings. So people can also go on Meetup and search for “crossdresser”, “LGBTQ” or “transgender” to see what comes up in your area.
I checked Tri-Ess and only found three current chapters, so I’m not sure if a lot of thgem have folded from Covid exhaustion or what. Thanks for the tips, though!
- January 26, 2022 at 6:57 am #615391Dani GrandBaronessRegistered On: October 9, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 167Has thanked: 959 timesBeen thanked: 582 times
I am of the belief that many of them folded into LGBT groups as many of us there were transgender not ‘mere’ cross dressers. The original intent was purely cross dressing but the group name leaves you wondering what they really mean…the ESS is essence of second self. So was it just ‘cross dressers’? Hardly. The group itself was a merge in ’76. The original groups were more than cross dressers but it seems the charter got tamped down for political reasons. I digress…
Lehigh Valley Renaissance group may have affiliations in Western PA.
They are out there…;-)
- January 26, 2022 at 9:35 am #615432Brielle RossDuchessRegistered On: August 14, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 409Has thanked: 2061 timesBeen thanked: 1811 times
There is a large LGBTQ Meetup group here as well (I joined at the same time as the SW PA TG/CD group). I think they have only been virtual since Covid. I’m not aware they have any subgroups of CDs that dress “together” which was the original question at hand, I guess. Butler, PA just north of Pittsburgh has a similar LGBTQ group, too.
So, yes there are a number of groups out there, but it’s been difficult to find them online, sadly. At least around this area.
- January 21, 2022 at 8:03 pm #614104
- January 21, 2022 at 6:16 pm #614088Stephanie BassHostessRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 22Replies: 3471Has thanked: 49866 timesBeen thanked: 12354 times
Hi Lauren as for meeting some other CDs it would be a super thing but as where i live it will never happen except for Keystone this year in late march so looking forward to going with wife in hand and meeting as many CDH girls as possible there along with who ever is there good luck girl hope you find some girls close to socialize with ..
Hugs Stephanie Bass
- January 20, 2022 at 8:22 pm #613868Amy MyersBaronessRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 23Replies: 1644Has thanked: 4875 timesBeen thanked: 5352 times
Through one of the girls here on CDH I was introduced to a local CD social club. Social, not for hookups, and pretty vanilla really which is just great. I was so terrified at first, but then did go to a meeting and for the first time met with a few other CD’s.
It was really wonderful to meet others, and a few have become good friends since then.
This is often such a solitary thing, but to meet others who have gone through so much of the same journey is great.
There are a number of groups like this one, so I’d suggest to anyone they try to find a similar one in their area if they want to meet others.
- January 20, 2022 at 8:01 pm #613863Philma BiersteinDuchessRegistered On: May 28, 2020Topics: 60Replies: 214Has thanked: 1695 timesBeen thanked: 1237 times
A friend of mine I had bern mountain biking with for years found me on CDH. Saw my pictures and recognized my eyes. Mika Malone reached out to me and we have gone out in public several times. It IS WONDERFUL sharing this with someone. We even went to a drag show, dressed, with both of our wives. It was a blast (check the photos in my profile). Use the resources here on CDH and reach out to ladies in your area. Meet for coffee, or lunch, or beers at a local brewery or something. It is totally worth it, and it will build your confidence to dress in public. Safety in numbers…
- January 21, 2022 at 5:28 pm #614079
- January 20, 2022 at 8:13 am #613674Jennifer SullivanLadyRegistered On: December 31, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 116Has thanked: 177 timesBeen thanked: 408 times
I have Joannie we meet ever other week and dress and cook a
Dinner . I am trying to get her to move in but she works as a resident manager of a group home but when she is ready I hope she will
- January 20, 2022 at 6:39 am #613662
- January 20, 2022 at 6:26 am #613659Mary FrancisDuchessRegistered On: April 29, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 35Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 155 times
I posted earlier in this thread that I was moving closer to meeting with another CD’er to dress and share experiences. It happened yesterday. Another member of CDH happens to live close to me and we met at my home. We had a wonderful time. It was the first time for her to dress in the company of others. Our wives were working so were not with us. We plan to meet again in the future. It was well worth the effort.
- January 25, 2022 at 8:30 am #615156
- January 21, 2022 at 6:59 pm #614099Carole CorbettAmbassadorRegistered On: September 5, 2016Topics: 3Replies: 96Has thanked: 128 timesBeen thanked: 383 times
I am a few hours away and would love to meet someday !
- January 22, 2022 at 5:09 am #614179
- January 20, 2022 at 12:56 pm #613766
- January 20, 2022 at 6:36 am #613661
- January 18, 2022 at 9:37 pm #613337
- January 18, 2022 at 11:31 am #613189Jess SecretLadyRegistered On: February 18, 2021Topics: 13Replies: 367Has thanked: 965 timesBeen thanked: 1601 times
- January 18, 2022 at 7:36 am #613137Jenny JonesLadyRegistered On: November 5, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 200Has thanked: 149 timesBeen thanked: 815 times
I have gotten fairly fortunate and met a few close friends in the area. I have been having more luck with more openly transgender people than crossdressers personally. I also have the problem of really unfortunate work hours.
One of the better things that I have managed to do was actually get a board game group together with me and a few cd/trans friends and that has been pleasant so far.
- January 18, 2022 at 7:19 am #613133Dawn JudsonAmbassadorRegistered On: November 26, 2017Topics: 11Replies: 137Has thanked: 355 timesBeen thanked: 668 times
I’ve tried to reach out to some other Florida girls, but most of the local ones are too skittish to go out. I generally have to go to areas, two hours away, to socialize. That might not be a terrible thing in that I’m a lot less likely to run into people who know the male me, in those areas.
- January 18, 2022 at 7:51 am #613138Erica ScottDuchessRegistered On: December 21, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 9 times
- January 20, 2022 at 5:44 am #613651Dawn JudsonAmbassadorRegistered On: November 26, 2017Topics: 11Replies: 137Has thanked: 355 timesBeen thanked: 668 times
- January 21, 2022 at 6:39 pm #614093AmbassadorRegistered On: September 5, 2016Topics: 3Replies: 96Has thanked: 128 timesBeen thanked: 383 times
- January 21, 2022 at 9:09 pm #614121
- January 21, 2022 at 9:49 pm #614124
- January 25, 2022 at 8:22 am #615153
- January 22, 2022 at 5:20 am #614186
- January 18, 2022 at 6:20 am #613106Kelly TerryDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: February 26, 2018Topics: 42Replies: 436Has thanked: 583 timesBeen thanked: 1949 times
I’m near Ottawa, Canada and I have tried a little to find places to meet other CDs. It’s no Xpression here (as far as I know, please tell me I’m wrong 🙂 ) and gendermosaic seems defunct so no luck there.
Have managed to meet two people from CDH but that’s about it.
I think it’s hard to find someone to dress with. I mean, it’s really a limited group to start with, then in that group it’s a big variety of levels. Once you find a person the issue is that just like in any friendship it’s more that need to fit than just a common interest in CD.
If anyone is interested in meeting up (dressed or not) with me around ottawa (or I could drive to kingston or montreal), send me a PM.
- January 18, 2022 at 2:41 am #613063Ashley KonnersLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 38Replies: 493Has thanked: 1799 timesBeen thanked: 2365 times
- January 18, 2022 at 2:51 am #613068Lauren BLadyRegistered On: January 15, 2022Topics: 6Replies: 35Has thanked: 35 timesBeen thanked: 214 times
- January 18, 2022 at 3:28 am #613071Ashley KonnersLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 38Replies: 493Has thanked: 1799 timesBeen thanked: 2365 times
- January 17, 2022 at 9:53 pm #613038Coral WentworthDuchessRegistered On: July 12, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 111Has thanked: 336 timesBeen thanked: 469 times
Ok Girls, I looked at the members directory and both times I did it gave me just one member in California. Both were old and I wasn’t on it either so how does one go about getting it updated so we would be able to find girls in our areas? If anyone knows please let me know if I can help in any way bringing it up tom date. I know staff is short and Covid is making things worse but we should have a way to find others in our area to see if they want to get some kind of local group started of at least meet and greet once in a while. Let me know what ya’ll think about it and I can donate some time to a project that would help us all. Coral
- January 20, 2022 at 7:35 am #613670Auroras LivingfemLadyRegistered On: May 22, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 27Has thanked: 657 timesBeen thanked: 69 times
Hi girls I tried going to social then country State and for So Cal lists 1810 sisters close to me is LA I’m in Rosemead/Montebello área anyone also?
- January 18, 2022 at 2:51 am #613066Roberta BroussardBaronessRegistered On: July 20, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 243Has thanked: 3582 timesBeen thanked: 1141 times
Click on Social on the Title Bar,
then select member Directory,
Then United States,
When you go to select states, the drop down menu has 11 listing for CA, each with the number of members. The largest for CA has 1843 members.
- January 19, 2022 at 3:52 am #613370
- January 17, 2022 at 11:28 pm #613051Michelle DohertyDuchessRegistered On: January 1, 2022Topics: 15Replies: 277Has thanked: 99 timesBeen thanked: 1113 times
- January 17, 2022 at 9:17 pm #613032Kimberly Ann VictoriaLadyRegistered On: September 6, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 188Has thanked: 697 timesBeen thanked: 684 times
- January 22, 2022 at 5:19 am #614184
- January 17, 2022 at 11:43 am #612888DuchessRegistered On: August 14, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 409Has thanked: 2061 timesBeen thanked: 1811 times
Hi Girls, I am going for GNO at our local CD/TG meetup group so I don’t know if that counts. As far as one-on-oine I haven’t. WOukld iyt be dressing from drab at the same house/hotel then going out, or meeting after one is dressed at their own home? I’m not sure I’d like to be dressing from drab in front of someone besides my wife.
Speaking of which within the first couple of weeks of revealing my femme side, she asked about how I looked so much like a woman. I described tucking and she asked to see, so I showed her after I’d pulled up my panties and shapewear. Fortunately she didn’t think too hard about where the tuck ends up (giggles)!
I felt strange, and still do, being anything less than fully dressed in front of her. I can’t imagine being in front of another CD or TG and tucking, etc.! What about you? Am I just a prude?
- January 18, 2022 at 7:13 am #613130AmbassadorRegistered On: November 26, 2017Topics: 11Replies: 137Has thanked: 355 timesBeen thanked: 668 times
- January 18, 2022 at 9:15 am #613163DuchessRegistered On: August 14, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 409Has thanked: 2061 timesBeen thanked: 1811 times
Yes, I’m the same – almosyt all the time all or nothing. I do makeup at home as if I were going out or entertaining someone. Not false lashes and all the bottom shapewear, but everything else. It’s just how we roll, GF, right?
My wife does not want Brielle in the bedroom. We’re trying an experiment with separate BRs, but at least I have a closet and drawers for my clothes finally. She said she thought abouit knocking and coming in with me the other night, but she was afraid of what she’d find. I asked what she meant and she said she thought I might be wearing panties! So even that would not be something she’d be interested in. Of course I wouldn’t wear full make-up or pantyhose to bed, but women’s PJs or a negligee, panties, and possibly forms until the estrogen does it’s magic.
I hate to think how she’d react if I were wearing the shorts-and-top PJ set I bought for the Keystone Conference and future use (giggle). That’s the one area I haven’t really done much with – sleepwear or BR lingerie. I need a couple more PJ sets before long.
But I have to say it is nice to be able to meet other CD and TG friends at least once a month. Those close to Erie, there is a group called Erie Sisters that has regular meetings and last Saturday had a virtual LBD party. I would have signed on if I weren’t with my Pittsburgh group.
- January 17, 2022 at 10:46 am #612868Jackie SmithDuchessRegistered On: December 27, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 35Has thanked: 99 timesBeen thanked: 272 times
Would be nice to meet other girls and if in drab just to discuss our lives and our common likes. I have tried for a long time on other sites but no luck. Hoping to find someone in So California on CDH to become friends with.
- January 18, 2022 at 7:21 am #613134Stephanie LakeLadyRegistered On: September 20, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 54Has thanked: 323 timesBeen thanked: 372 times
I’m in the same boat, looking for someone nearby to talk to, even if it’s in drab. You would think in Southern California it would be easy, but on the other hand, it’s a big area. Even though we are both SoCal, we are still several hours apart.
- January 17, 2022 at 9:00 pm #613031Coral WentworthDuchessRegistered On: July 12, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 111Has thanked: 336 timesBeen thanked: 469 times
- January 17, 2022 at 10:33 am #612863MelanieElizabethLadyRegistered On: January 9, 2021Topics: 19Replies: 238Has thanked: 673 timesBeen thanked: 1451 times
Great post Lauren! One of my motivations for joining cdh was just this. The challenge is finding a person that not only you get along with but wants to meet you for the right reasons. Using the directory on cdh can help find people in your area. I was lucky enough to find a like minded person here on cdh that lived close enough so we could meet. I would suggest meeting in drab first in a public place. It’s was validating meeting another person like myself, just to chat about our experiences and knowing I wouldn’t be judged harshly. I can’t suggest it enough!
- January 17, 2022 at 9:24 am #612847Mary FrancisDuchessRegistered On: April 29, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 35Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 155 times
I keep trying and seem to be getting closer to getting it to happen. I have been to CD Conferences, recently had a Zoom Meeting with 2 girls from this site and met a CDH member at a restaurant in drab. So, I keep moving toward that dream meeting where we can be free to express and validate our inner feminine persona.
- January 17, 2022 at 9:21 am #612845Jill MarshallDuchessRegistered On: June 28, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 66Has thanked: 78 timesBeen thanked: 336 times
This was one of my motivations for joining the site–I live in one of the largest metropolitan regions in the world, and it’s impossible that I’m the only one. While this was of course true, my isolation up to that point was so complete that I knew nothing of the diversity of mind that exists among CD’s. Finding someone who is in about the same place, headed in about the same direction, at about the same speed, is very different than just finding another CD who’d like to dress in person. I’m sure that seems obvious but I didn’t know that then. It is more about forming friendships, which can be a painstaking process, than a matchmaking exercise.
There are currently two ladies from the site that I’ve dressed with, one within close enough geographic range to meet in person, and another with a standing monthly zoom appointment–and though zoom has its limitations it also should not be underestimated. What has made these experiences possible and positive is the growing a friendship prior to meeting dressed. Learning the person and the history made dressing another step, whereas meeting too soon there would have been too much going on all at the same time. It is special to end a visit or call feeling as though these would be friends of mine even if we had connected through some other channel besides CD’ing.
- January 17, 2022 at 8:52 am #612829Catherine DicksonLadyRegistered On: January 22, 2020Topics: 36Replies: 272Has thanked: 332 timesBeen thanked: 1645 times
I’m still waiting for my wife to allow this type of thing. That will probably take many months if not years, but I’ll try to be patient. I very much want to meet other ladies and share experiences of crossdressing together. I have zero interest in sexual encounters, as I am and always intend to be completely faithful and monogamous but would love just to meet and discuss common interests. I too am in a suburb of a big city and several great girls here in CDH have reached out to suggest meeting. I hope they are still game when my time comes.
Best of luck with this,
- January 17, 2022 at 8:28 am #612818Deborah SullivanLadyRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 883Has thanked: 4016 timesBeen thanked: 3753 times
Well there is an advantage of being in a big city. I have made many friends and relationships from the girls I met at support groups and tg events. From there you can meet their friends like a domino effect. I do have two close friends I do things with like shopping or lunches which has been so important and helpful for all of us. It is so nice having someone to share and talk about such things we girls like. We have occasional tea parties too where we share makeup and clothing ideas which we all look so forward to.
- January 17, 2022 at 9:17 am #612838April FlowersBaronessRegistered On: September 7, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 52Has thanked: 231 timesBeen thanked: 229 times
That is wonderful Deborah. My SO loves when I dress up and she shops with me or, believe it or not, shops for me without me there(online or in person). As a result, although I have not found a group as of yet to join similar to yours I do have a fantastic person whom I can do makeup, clothing etc.
Still looking for a group in the Chicago area.
- January 18, 2022 at 6:19 am #613103AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- January 18, 2022 at 6:43 am #613119April FlowersBaronessRegistered On: September 7, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 52Has thanked: 231 timesBeen thanked: 229 times
From the standpoint of finding another gurl to be friends has not been easy. And I live in a very large metropolitan area. Still looking….
I have attended a monthly event here in the suburbs for CD and a couple of local CD meetups. Attendance at these events can be spotty.
- January 17, 2022 at 8:00 am #612801Michaela AnthonyLadyRegistered On: December 29, 2021Topics: 6Replies: 210Has thanked: 776 timesBeen thanked: 936 times
Having just retired and moved to a new state, I’m very free and open now to finally meeting up (in any form of dress) with other girls just for talk and sharing experiences. In fact, my wife has encouraged me to do so as she feels it would be beneficial for my well being and hopefully others as well. So I guess that means I need to get off my arse and reach out here in that endeavour! 🙂
* * Kayla * *
- January 17, 2022 at 7:15 am #612788LadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 24Replies: 1239Has thanked: 7617 timesBeen thanked: 6149 times
I’ve met other CD girls through another site and over time friended them to establish a connection to see if we had common interests. Through a lot of messaging I’ve been lucky enough to meet a few in person. Its so much fun and validating to be able to have a CD girlfriend just to share with.
- January 17, 2022 at 7:10 am #612786LadyRegistered On: September 20, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 54Has thanked: 323 timesBeen thanked: 372 times
- January 17, 2022 at 7:02 am #612780CelesteCDLadyRegistered On: April 21, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 81Has thanked: 271 timesBeen thanked: 289 times
- January 17, 2022 at 6:59 am #612776Angela BoothLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 1011Has thanked: 3752 timesBeen thanked: 4708 times
This is something that is a difficulty, especially if you are closeted. In my early years I subscribed to a magazine (U.K.) that had events and groups. I saw a small group that met about a half hours drive away. It was at someones house and there were facilities to dress. It was nice to meet up with a broad range of girls. There were usually about six to eight girls and a little buffet was set out. It worked fine for me although we all lived away from each other and we did not socialise outside the group but we did go to a couple of meals with others. It gave me a stepping stone to further my experiences.
- January 17, 2022 at 5:14 am #612734Lacy SatinLadyRegistered On: June 27, 2018Topics: 7Replies: 486Has thanked: 442 timesBeen thanked: 2233 times
- January 17, 2022 at 4:37 am #612722Raquel SmithLadyRegistered On: August 26, 2021Topics: 14Replies: 772Has thanked: 2712 timesBeen thanked: 2546 times
Nope, but not for lack of trying. I’ve tried befriending most of the girls on CDH that appear to be in my geographic area, based on their profiles, to no luck. And there doesn’t appear to be any active crossdressing support groups here, either. At least, not according to my searches.
- January 17, 2022 at 4:04 am #612716
- January 17, 2022 at 4:01 am #612715AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I’m not sure I could dress in front of a relative stranger. I’d go for a makeover, no problem, but that’s a business arrangement. To essentially come out to a relative stranger, no, it doesn’t sit right for me. Maybe because I’ve been closeted for so long I’d get some weird kind of CD agrophobia…………
- January 18, 2022 at 7:51 am #613139Jennifer SullivanLadyRegistered On: December 31, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 116Has thanked: 177 timesBeen thanked: 408 times
When I started dressing it was with my cousin Cheryl it all started with her shoes we would talk she said put on this dress then underwear Sox with ruffles we had so much fun I think she thought I was a dress up doll . She never said a thing no one in the family knew about it Cheryl passed away 5 years ago I miss her I used to call her and tell her about going out to the club dressed she had moved to Colorado I now have a cd girlfriend Joannie today is her birthday we get together dress cook dinner sit around and talk and she will sleep over hope this helps you
- January 17, 2022 at 2:47 am #612706DuchessRegistered On: July 12, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 111Has thanked: 336 timesBeen thanked: 469 times
I had a girlfriend that was post-op when we met and were close friends for a dozen years and we did a lot together. She moved to Nevada a year ago and it has been hard trying to find anyone that can be close enough to have a sleepover or hang out and shop, it seems like everyone is married or in a relationship and can’t get away long enough to do anything like that. It makes for a lonley life when you can’t share your experiences or talk about clothes and fashion or share makeup ideas and tips. I would love to have a girlfriend to hang with again. I’m in Northern California if anyone is out there wanting a friend. Just give me a shout. Coral
- January 17, 2022 at 12:47 am #612677Michelle DohertyDuchessRegistered On: January 1, 2022Topics: 15Replies: 277Has thanked: 99 timesBeen thanked: 1113 times
This is a massive problem for a lot of girls. Thete are plenty of support groups, but nowhere to go to meet other girls, just to talk about girlie things and compare clothes etc.
There must be millions of girls, who have never actually met or spoke to another girl. So, they are left in a state of perpetual limbo, of not knowing what they are feeling and what they can do about it.
From a personal note, i love dressing en femme but do so wish i had someone to show off too and do girle things with.
I might email a few support groups, asking if they have any girls who just want a girlfriend.
- January 16, 2022 at 10:11 pm #612661LadyRegistered On: December 31, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 116Has thanked: 177 timesBeen thanked: 408 times
Yes Lauren I have
I met Joanne 9 years ago at the cd bar in Boston . We have gone shopping and gone to each other’s home and we dressed and cooked dinner and had sleep overs she lives in the next town
It has been so good to have a friend like her
- January 16, 2022 at 6:06 pm #612633Bethann PaigeDuchessRegistered On: December 23, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 52Has thanked: 40 timesBeen thanked: 233 times
I would like to be able to meet with other girls local to me also. Mostly to be able to talk and share experiences. But it I don’t know how to find anyone. I have joined two transgender groups that are the closest I can find to me. But most of the events listed are still 1-1/2 to 2 hours drive from me. I did reach out to 3 crossdressers whose profiles showed they lived near me , from one of those sites but got no responses.
- January 16, 2022 at 5:52 pm #612632
- January 16, 2022 at 5:44 pm #612631Celeste StarreLadyRegistered On: June 26, 2018Topics: 49Replies: 1380Has thanked: 382 timesBeen thanked: 5064 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.