Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

A GG activity is doing their nails with a glass of wine. Ooo, this sounds like a wonderful way to spend an evening. Another feminine behavior I must partake in.

So I gathered the necessary materials. Manicure set, emory boards, base coat and hardner, color (thought I would try silver and gold to go with jewelry), top coat and of course a glass of Zinfendel, actually let’s make that a pint glass.

Started with filing and shaping to get them all even. File a finger, have a sip, file a finger, have a sip and so on. Lovely. Work on cuticles with same pattern. We’re up to 20 sips now, oops, need a refill.

Now for base coat. Can’t stop between fingers, have to do five and then have a drink or two while those dry. Then the other five followed with a drinky.

Color time. Every other nail silver or gold. Start with silver, three fingers on one hand. Time for a drink while drying. Other hand, two fingers and drink up. Oh, oh need another glass.

On to the gold. Two remaining fingers on first hannd. Drink time! Other hand. Which fingers? Oh yeah, the one’s that aren’t panted. Silly me! Drinky, drinky!

Nice lonng wait for nails to dryy. Oh, that’s good winw, need a refilll. Ok, gotta doo top coat. Five at a tiiime and DRNK! Now other ones, how many left? No, right hand, siilly giirrll. He,he. Fivve finnggers. There, alll don. Finisshh drink anndd smile at worrkk.

NEXT MORNING

What the heck did I do to my fingers? There’s paint and clear coat all over the sides of my fingers! And one nail is silver with a streak of gold on one side! Have to remove it all and start over, WITHOUT the wine!

Moral of this experience: While it is a fun feminine behavior keep it to ONE glass of wine!

😂💅😡

Beth

🤣🤣🤣Thanks for the story Beth.

The manufacturer should put a message on the nail polish -‘WARNING, may not go well if used under the influence of alcohol’🤣🤣🤣True in so many circumstances!

❤️Bianca

Anonymous

Hello Beth…

Zinfandel the infidel !!

First rule….never do your nails with a glass of wine….use polish or gel 🤣.

I will be painting my toenails tonight after work..for a Gracie weekend of course!!!….but definitely not under the “affluence of incahol”…..

I have had coloured stains on carpets and chairs before….and two toenails stuck together!!!..( quick drying…my a**e…haha )…it’s all experience and certainly fun…

Love your story…….

Grace xx

BillieJay
      Managing Ambassador

Sometimes I wish we had a lol emoji we could answer these with, but then again, I’d use it when someone thinks they’re being serious and I’d be in all kinds of trouble.
      Awesome story!

I go the wonderful Sarah every three weeks.

When I walk in her salon I become a woman.

I LOVE it!

“I enjoy being a girl.”

Diane

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?