Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

OK girls so what is your routine when you get home from work. For me the moment the front door closes my horrible male clothes are off. I go straight upstairs and shower then it’s nice clean soft cotton knickers. Super comfy supportive bra with my breast forms in then a nice long night dress on. Followed by a nice cuppa tea.

I love to shower off the night’s work, blow dry my hair and let it hang loose, and get into a comfortable pair of shorts and a cami or tank top and comfortable socks, and just relax.

Anonymous

I’m a stockings and suspenders girl.  God I wish I could wear stockings everyday!

Courtney
      Lady

Well,  normally I head up to the bedroom, strip down (burring my bra and panties that I wore for the day as to not present suspicion around the house seeing how my wife wears a double D and I wear a B) shower and slip into my normal shorts and t-shirt.  What only the wife knows is I am rocking a cute lacey bralette and matching panties (as the OCD in me has to have matching sets).  Totally comfortable!  when it is bed time I lock the door (I have kids that don’t know I dress and a mother-in -law that knows but has not seen me “in Courtney mode”) and slip into one of my long nightgowns as well as close to matching socks.  Socks range from cute hello kitty prints to lacy frilly to solid color super soft.  I am very fortunate to have a great wife that understands me!!!

Anonymous

I came home from work today and stripped of my horrible male clothes and down to the pretty purple cotton panties I had on all day! I put on a comfy white spaghetti strap top and some black yoga pants! Feels so amazing!

Kenzie

Courtney
        Lady

I know Kenzie, right?!?!  Something so comfortable with that.  I found some cute socks at target that are a little less obvious.  They had multiple colors and they are the SUPER soft line.  They had a pair in white with pink writing on the bottom so they are safe to wear around the house when the wife and I are not alone.  But, if we are alone, its about the comfy night gowns, yoga pants or pink shorts and cute tank top……..YAY!!!

When I can come home and become Jessica the stress just melts away. My favorite thing to wear is my white lace bra and panties, and of course my heels.

when my body is totally shaven and my stokings fel so right..is when i feel finshed….Bronwyn

Courtney
        Lady

I do believe that will be a major step for me.  Heels.  I think they are sexy and oh so feminine.  Problem is, well, I am afraid of heights.  Do they make them with training wheels?  (asking for a friend)

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?