• This topic has 13 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Girls 🙂 . Yes it is true! I am now an Ambassador for CDH. It is my greatest honour to serve you all and try to keep you all safe and well.

I feel from my heart, I want to post this, to alleviate any fears or concerns that members may have that I might change. No I wont. I still have all the love and affection for you all, since I first joined. I will never forget my roots and the fact you all have shown me so much love and friendship, that quite frankly, words cannot describe. I am still the same Fiona, that you all know and hopefully love! My aim here is to make sure that I fulfil my purpose here and give as much help and support as I can. I want YOU to feel happy, secure and without prejudice. I want to thank each and every one of you for your tireless replies to my posts, polls and other correspondence, remember its YOU, the members that keep CDH as wonderful as it is today, it is OUR job to make sure you are all kept safe! Phew! now ive got that off my chest, I hope you will all understand that at the end of the day, I am just another member too and like so many of you, CDH is my second home 🙂 .

Love you all so much!

Fiona xxxx

Anonymous

Congratulation Fi!! I’m happy for you!

Gaby 💜

Anonymous

I couldn’t imagine anyone better suited to the role!

Congratulations, Fiona!

Love it Fiona, congratulations.  When is the party?      🙂  🙂

omg

Anonymous

You have always shown enthusiasm, honesty, care and love in your posts, and always have a friendly welcome to newcomers.  Your new status is well deserved.  Congratulations!

*hugs* Jasmine

Becka
      Lady

Fabulous, Fiona!  How wonderful!  I’m so happy for you!  Love to read/hear all about you and your experiences!

So fantastic!

Love and Hugs,

Rebekka!

Anonymous

Congratulations on a job well done an deserved.

Love;

Lisa 🙂

Kayla
      Managing Ambassador

Congrats Fiona

i am so happy your part of the team. Your love and devotion shines.

Hugs

Kayla

Congratulations, Fiona!! You go girl!!

Hugs,

Elise

Love it, just LOVE it! Please continue to be the same wonderful person I’ve read in the Forums, dispensing wisdom as needed and sharing experiences. I have no idea what the duties of an Ambassador are, but I hope they don’t keep you from staying on the front lines with the rest of us!

Sincerely,
      Camryn Occasionnel

Hi Camryn, you can be rest assured I will be on the front lines with the rest of you as you put it. I have not changed, i’m still one of the girls in our great community we all love and share 🙂 .

Do Not Worry!!!

Love Fiona xxx

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Fiona-glad to have you on the team AND for challenging me to get back into the forums as I did when I first joined three years ago. You are an inspiration!
      Cyn

Anonymous

Does this mean you get a company car?   Congrats!!!   Z

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?