Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Girls. As I type this, I am tired after a traumatic time at the hospital. So what happened?

I was in chat and my eldest son raced up the stairs to inform me my wife was experiencing breathing difficulties and chest pains. She looked ill, pneumonia from the flu added to the complications, she is also a severe asthmatic with type 1 diabetes. I had to cut the chat short and ring the ambulance. I accompanied her in the ambulance to hospital where she had various tests. After a 10 hour wait, I was told they would keep her in as the symptoms were so severe. I have had no sleep and obviously am worried sick.

I just want to apologise to the members for me cutting the chat short, but it really was beyond my control, i’m so sorry girls.

Fiona xxx

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Sorry to hear this, Fiona. Wishing your wife a quick recovery and rest up my friend.

Hugs,

Michelle

Anonymous

Yes. Please hope your wife has a speedy recovery.

Love

Lisa

Anonymous

My thoughts are with you and your family – I hope for a speedy recovery for your wife.

Love Laura.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Apologies for what . With   family its  always first and foremost.  Family is where our  strengths lie and must  comes  first . These times illness is  running rampant. And our responsibilities is to protect the ones we love. You are a consoling soul and did the right thing. Hope all becomes better Fiona, we’re always here. Take care of what’s important as everything else will take care of itself .

Stephanie 💜

Really sorry to hear that, Fiona. I hope things improve.

Hugs,

Rachel.

OMG………Fiona….I am so sorry to hear about your wifes illness. I have occassionally suffered from the same thing….this is no joke to have happen. I am praying that she has a full recovery and ask the Great Spirit to watch over and assist her recovery. Pnuemonia is a very serious thing. Tell her….all of us at CDH wish her a speedy and full recovery.  Hugs for you my brave soldier……be by her side no matter what.

Love…..

Veronica

Hi Girls, you all know what i’m like, putting others first, I just felt bad leaving so abruptly without a proper explanation. The position at the moment is she is still in hospital with elevated infection in her blood. She is currently on antibiotics to fight the infection and the illness is influenza which has progressed to pneumonia. I am going to see her tonight in hospital, so I may not get the chance to be on CDH after this tonight. I’m sure you will all understand. As if that is not bad enough, if seems I am also coming down with it! It all really could not have come at a worse time for me. However, I will come bouncing back and be with you all ASAP!

Fiona xxx

Hi Fiona, I hope your wife makes a speedy recovery. we are very lucky in the UK in having the NHS, the staff in the A&E dept are very good at there jobs & are good at keeping you informed as to what is wrong with your loved ones, as I have found when both my dad & then mum were taken in to hospital just over a year ago. unfortunately mum is no longer with us.

just remember that while your wife is in hospital she is in good hands

love to you both Davina

No apology is necessary, Fiona.  Family always come first. Take care of yourself, your wife, and your children.  We will be here when you can get back.

MacKenzie Alexandra

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Gracious Fiona-never ever feel like CDH comes ahead of family! Prayers for your wife’s speedy recovery!
      Cyn

I’m so sorry to hear about your wife’s sudden illness. As the other gurls have said, “Family first.” Sincerely hoping for your wife’s full and rapid recovery, and a speedy return to “condition normal” in your household.

Camryn Occasionnel

Sorry to hear about your wife Fiona.I hope she makes a speedy recovery.Thinking of you and your family. Take care xxx

Hi Girls, just a little update. My wife is still in hospital, undergoing observation. She does look better today than yesterday, where she looked pale. Docs are changing her meds as the older asthma meds are becoming ineffective. Her blood count also showed high levels of infection, so she is being bombarded with antibiotics too. Obviously its a worrying time for me but that being said, CDH is taking my mind off things. Thankyou to everyone for your concerns 🙂

Fiona xxx

Hoping all the best and a speedy recovery for your wife.

Hi Hon,  I wanted to publically send you and your wife my best!! I wish you both speedy recoveries!!! And I’m so sorry to here your wife is so sick. Your Friend Brenda

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?