fiona is saying bye bye….for a while

This topic contains 9 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Zoe Peru 3 days, 18 hours ago.

• Creator
    Topic

fiona moss
    Participant
    Registered On: October 7, 2018
    Topics: 40
    Replies: 189

hi girls. first of all, i am not leaving cdh. i’m feeling very emotional and low at the moment. i feel i have out stayed my welcome, as stupid as it may sound. i have decided to give this site a break for a while until i feel more positive. home life has become unbearable without going into too many details. sometimes its good sometimes its bad, but the bad seems to be more than the good at the moment. the last thing i want to do is depress you all, so i think its in everyones interest that i leave for a while until things sort themselves out. my mixed emotions are driving me up the wall at the moment and i feel i need fun, geez i so desperately want fun, even a laugh would do. can you imagine what its like to come home to a house of misery every day? i dont even feel like cross dressing anymore. i feel that fiona is dying a death but i so desperately want to save her from the gallows.

thankyou to all my friends on here, i wish you a happy and eventful cross dressing journey. i will come back from time to time, just to reply to friends. thankyou to cdh and my friends for putting up with me. i wish you all the very best of luck for the future and a great Christmas and prosperous new year. πŸ™‚

from a very tearful….

fiona xxxxxx

5 users thanked author for this post.
  • Author
    Replies
     Zoe Peru 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 26, 2017
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 32

Been there done that… Β  Take care of your self. Β We’ll be here when you come back. Β Zz

rebekka moore 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 7, 2017
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 271

Love to you Fiona, and hope you are back and well soon!

R

Victoria Egger 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 25, 2017
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 30

Hi Sweety

I will miss you. We are here to help each other and that in includes you, My Dear.
    Please take care of yourself.

Love Ya,
    Vicke E.

Rochelle Mooney 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 27, 2016
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 114

Love you, fiona. Nothing but the best of wishes for you.

Rochelle

Nancy Gamms 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 1, 2017
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 64

As said, we will be here.Β  You can always pvt msg friends you have made as well.

Stephanie Flowers 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: June 26, 2017
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 1403

Please be safe, gather your thoughts and putΒ  yourself in a better place.Β  Β We willΒ  still be here for youΒ  when ever the time comes to return back.Β  Merry Christmas and a better New year ahead .💖 😙… 🌹

Lisa watson 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 24, 2018
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 237

When you feel something funny, do something normal even doing the dishes can ground you.

put your feet together, press down on the floor and ground yourself..

Love

Lisa πŸ™‚

Donna Ross 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 3, 2018
    Replies: 37

Breathe, sweetie, and keep telling yourself β€œthis too shall pass.” Β We’ll miss you while you’re gone, and be glad when you return.

Much love,

Donna

Brianna Rain 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 3, 2018
    Replies: 11

I hope everything works out for you.

Hugs,

-Brianna

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Β©2018 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of ServiceΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account