Tagged: 

Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Girls, now i have made the tough decision to step down as an Ambassador to CDH owing to other ongoing comittments. I have enjoyed being a member of CDH, sharing stories and generally getting involved, however, this has become very difficult of late, due to my latest venture which does take up a lot of time, suffice to say, that i have become a Radio presenter at a Transgender radio station, i wont name any names however.

I will still come back here and say hello!! i’m not turning my back on CDH!! oh no! definately not!! but i am now ‘lady status’ and no longer Ambassador. I felt it was unfair, me being Ambassador as i was not putting the effort in and many of you were doing far more than me.

I want to wish you all ‘happy holidays’ and a prosperous and fulfilling new year, i hope all your journeys progress to even more happiness and contentment, i want to thank you all for the many replies to my posts and polls which keeps CDH being the fabulous place that it is, i have no doubts at all, that without you, CDH would not be the great place that it is now, so i raise a glass, thanking each and every one of you for your kindness, love, support and friendship!!

Hugs, Kisses and lots of Tears, Fiona xxxx

Hi FIona I always enjoyed reading your stories . You are a inspiration for all of us who are dealing with the mistake that has troubled us for a life time. I know you will help continue our cause to be accepted as simple people where nature got it wrong. You are a very brave lovely  woman both inside and out. Luv Stephanie

Molly
      Duchess

Fiona;

Best of luck with your endeavours.   I do really appreciate your time and thoughts you put into your responses and polls.   CDH was, and hopefully will remain, lucky to have you has a member; even if you’re not as active.

You have come a long way in 15 months on CDH and you deserve every success.

Hugs and Kisses

-Molly

Hey Fiona,

It’s always sad to know that someone so dedicated to CDH will step down, however, I wish you all the best in your new endeavor. Surely you’ll keep up encouraging more and more people, but now through a different channel.

xoxo

Daisy

Thank you dear Fiona.  Your love and comments will continue to be reflected in this wonderful site.

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Fiona, Thank You for volunteering as an Ambassador. I know the work involved. I was an Ambassador a couple of years ago and like you had to step down as I just had too many commitments. Glad to hear you aren’t giving up on CDH. I always enjoy your thought provoking forum topics and polls. Good Luck as a radio presenter. By any chance, does your station have an online presence? All the Best, Hugs, Krista

IsabelB
      Lady

Hi Fiona,

The very best of luck with the radio show – and good to hear you’ll keep dropping in here 🙂

Isabel x

Hi Girls, you can count on it!!! i’ll be keeping a careful watch on you all!!! only joking!! your comments so far have touched my heart, i never really thought i was anything special, i just enjoyed helping and supporting others, i guess thats my true vocation in life. All of you, stay safe, be who you are, enjoy being you and most of all let that beautiful woman (or man) inside you, express herself or himself. I love you all so much, how could i ever not come back? who knows? i might come back again in the future!!!lol, you never know xxx

Hugs, love and lots of kisses…..

Fiona xxx

Thank you so much for all of your input Fiona. I loved all of your topics and great polls. Good luck in your future endeavours. You are truly a special Sister. Hugs and Kisses Gigi.

Anonymous

Fiona,

Thank You! I will miss your contributions.

May your new endeavor bring success,  fulfillment and no regrets.

Hugs,

Miranda

Anonymous

Fiona,
      I’m so sorry to read that you are stepping down; but sometimes, a girl’s gotta do what a girl’s gotta do, and we all have limits on how many jobs we can balance at once. You have been an inspiration to me during the few short months I have been here. I do hope we will still see you here on a regular basis.

Hugs,
      Bettylou

Hi Fiona,

So sorry to hear you are stepping down.  I wish you the best of everything on the next phase of your journey.  I’m sure you will enjoy the research and preparation for your radio shows.  As some say the best person for a job is the busy one and that’s you.  Enjoy!

Alice

Fiona, over the months I’ve been at CDH I have so enjoyed your many polls and topics, so on the one hand, I’m heartbroken you’re stepping down and taking a less active role at CDH. But at the same time, I know one must pursue one’s passions, and being a radio personality, at a TG radio station no less, will be as rewarding for you as can be!

Indeed, come back to CDH as often as possible to let us know how it goes.

Great big hugs,
      — Camryn

Anonymous

Congratulations Fiona- Anne  , our loss their gain , always enjoy reading your words , posts etc. You’ll be missed xx Tiff💐

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Fiona. Congratulations on your new adventure. I have always loved participating in your many polls and they have helped me understand myself a lot better.   Your cheery disposition always brightened my day and remind me to not be so down on myself…….Thank You for inspiring me to be my best………………….karley

Hi Fiona !

You will always be an Ambassador in my eyes. Thank you so much for all you have done here at CDH. Beat of luck at the radio station. They are lucky to have you and so are their listeners.

Hugs and hugs and hugs
      Autumn

Fiona,

Best of luck.

Love Melissa

HI Fi

Thats great wishing you the best in your new venture and if you can PM me the link to the Radio station that would be great

XXX Paula

Hi Fiona,
      Thank you so much for you kindness joy and friendship we look forward to hearing from you on CDH and the radio.

Patty

Robin Snow
      Duchess

Hi Fiona,

Thank you for all you have done.  You will always be an ambassador.   Good luck on your future endeavors.

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Fi, you will be sorely missed as an ambassador here but totally understandable. You are awesome and the radio station are lucky to be getting the wit, passion, compassion, and energy that you bring with you!  I am really happy for you and glad that you will still be around.  You can always message me, my friend.

Hugs,

Michelle

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?