Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi, I’m Fiona. I am a 55+ t-lady, rockchick and guitarqueen. I could never be without Fiona anymore. I simply love my female persona. I have made over a hundred video-clips with myself as a womens band. I’d like to say girlband but at my age you have to be realistic. The best song to perform for a t-lady is off course Lola from the Kinks, this song was the start for a lot of our sisters. For me it was, that’s why I’m so proud that I can perform it now.

Anonymous

I am all about the Rock’n’Roll. I’ve been in bands for 20+ years. I never had the confidence to dress except 1 Halloween gig.

My wife and I started rocking out in the basement and I dress for that. It makes me feel so alive!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Fiona

Cool that sounds interesting… in a band in fem. That would be awesome. Happy to welcome you here any enjoy streaming through our doors…

Stephanie 🌹

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Fiona and welcome to the rocking ‘ girls of CDH.  Long live 70’s music.  And 60’d and 80’s .. .   Ahh, the Kinks.  Nice choice. :).  So happy you decided to join us here, lots of good times ahead, I think.

Haha.  Yes.  Welcome to our family Fiona!!

Stevie

Lola was inspirational for me too

Hi Fiona,

Welcome to CDH!

I’ve always enjoyed the lyric:

Girls will be boys, and boys will be girls
      It’s a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world

Alice

Hi Fiona,

Welcome from one rock chick to another, I am an inspiring drummer, perhaps we have the start of CD band here.

I love the Kinks, also I love drumming  along to various bands from The Beatles to Foo Fighters and Slipknot and System of a Down.

Music will always be an inspiration and an important part of my life, to quote AC/DC, For those about to rock, we salute you.

Jessica x.

Hi Fiona,

Lola was inspirational for me too.

I am a bassguitar player.

Guess we have a complete band now.

I am curious for the video clips you made.

Regards,

Ludmilla

Welcome Fiona!

Hi Fiona Nice to meet you and happy you joined us girls here. You can bring your band anytime as in younger days I stroked a pretty mean guitar my self wouldn’t take long to get back into it a fem cd band sounds fantastic . So please relax here and enjoy your time here we all love a good story and sounds like you have some wonderful help as your wifes is supportive what a joy to have that support lots of girls here have the same including myself and lots have accepting girlfriends which I don’t put that down I just love my wife very deeply and really couldn’t live with out her support so again its nice to meet you and hope to talk later

and rock on Girlfriend

Stephanie Bass

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?