Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So I’m going through a pretty rough time in my life. I’m in the middle of a divorce (not cd related) and my ex-wife and I just separated this past weekend. We are still friends which probably make the separation that much more difficult. I am moving out of our jointly owned house next weekend and I saw my therapist in person for the last time today. All week I was planning on going to her as Meegan. I told several of my CD friends on Instagram and all were very encouraging and supportive. It’s already been a crazy week full of things happening that I never expected would happen so I figure going out dressed was the least crazy thing for me to help split up my anxiety I took a drive on Monday and today I went to see my therapist en femme. Everything went extremely well, I saw several people in the waiting room and no one said anything. Afterwards I had to rush home to get to man mode for work. When I was driving around I had zero anxiety everything just felt normal. When going to therapy I was a little nervous but I was able to get passed it. Overall it was a pretty plesent experience.

Hi Meegan

So sorry to hear of your difficult times. Been there. Divorce is a nasty business. Things will get better in time.

So glad you got the chance to let the Meegan in you out to visit your therapist. It can bring joy to us, just to be ourselves, for even a short time.

Sometimes something to bring a little joy in our lives can make the bad times a little more bearable.

❤️B

PS so jealous you have several CD friends on Instagram!

Hi Meegan,

Thank you for sharing your situation right now. It was great to hear you being Meegan, even if it was for a little while.

Love and hugs, Stephanie ❤️

I went out dressed infem.  I was wearing a grater belt with thigh high stockings and corset . I

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?