Tagged: 

• This topic has 9 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

This was my first attempt at counturing in my makeup application. I think it looks ok, but may have needed to do some more blending.

Makeup is an art… I’m just opening my first box of crayons! 🙂Makeup

Looks pretty good to me, Gabriela. I need to learn all aspects of makeup, and I have no idea where to start. May I ask where you started? YouTube? Personal teacher? You look beautiful, so I want to follow in your footsteps.

Anonymous

Thank you very much Lori! I have one older sister. And both her and my mom did NEVER wear any makeup!  Ok my mom did but only in some very special occasions. My sister was very tomboyish. I can say without a doubt that I wore all the three dresses I remember she ever had many times more than she ever did.  🙂

So, I had to learn all by myself. I’ll find some of my early pictures and post it. Nothing but the most basic. Wrong shades, too heavy, no idea about eyeshadow or eyeliner. My only achievement was that I was able to do my lips ok!

So… trial and error, trying to copy looks from magazines. Finally realized that applying makeup is much more than just painting. It is highlighting and darkening, bringing attention to good features, etc. Like I said, I’m trying to learn myself. Youtube is helping a lot!

Gabriela, You did a great job.!
      Hugs,
      Stacey

Gabriela if that was the first attempt you are on a winner.Stunning. Pyxx.

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Great job with the contouring and your make up, Gabriela! Thank you for posting, feeling inspired.

Anonymous

Thank you Michelle! I have a college aged girl… I kind of lived vicariously through her on those stages when she was learning about makeup. Her stage when she was obsessed about nail polish, her (thank God short-lived) grungy-stage, etc, etc.

I was always happy to drive her to Sephora and Ulta to get some new stuff she had to have! 🙂

Becka
      Lady

Beautiful!

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi Gabriella</p>
      Contouring is the big key to a great makeup job.. I’ve played hell trying to get makeup right.. I’m just not a soft looking man. Always told I’m a very good looking man.  Never had trouble finding a date.  I’ve spent hours of putting on makeup and taking it back off just to get a good picture. I’ve gotten pretty good at it . Seeing I’m just not feminine. I can get a fair look in a picture. I’ve used every trick I could think of the way I hold my head lighting even pulling my hair a little under my wig to make my face appear smoother. Keep playing with your style until you get what you like.. thanks for reading..  keep dressing

Christie Marie

Anonymous

Had lost track of this… well from April, this is with contouring done much better…

Recent contouring

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?