• This topic has 30 replies, 22 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 29 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi, everyone.  I would like to announce I just bought my very first bra.  I wore my mother’s growing up and borrowed my wife’s more recently, but I finally went and got one for meeeeeeee!  🙂  It is kind of a fail, though.  The D cups are fine around my moobs, but I should have figured I was bigger around.  Oh well.  Nothing a little elastic and a sewing kit won’t fix.

Anonymous

Kymera,

They sell bra extenders often in the sewing section of department stores.

Kay

And also in the bra area of Walmart.  https://www.walmart.com/search/?query=bra%20extender

Congratulations. We all need our own bras. Try looking at this darling: https://www.thirdlove.com/pages/fit-finder#/

Janice

XOXO

[postquote quote=377486]
      I saw a section of Walmart bras that were 4.99. Thinking of buying a few just to try different sizes.

I just bought a 4.99 peach 42D. Feels great so far!

Anonymous

No need to sew; just pick up some bra extenders.

Bettylou

Baby steps lead to big steps! Keep up the good work!

-SR-

Band size can be a problem but as others have pointed out bra extenders do the job, except for the limited choice of colors.

What got me stumped is when the straps are too short. Is there a method to easily lengthen straps?

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Congratulations on your first bra purchase. I’m sure that was exciting for you. I used to wear my mother’s bras pantyhose and shoes from the time I was 4. When I outgrew them, I began buying my own pantyhose at 13, but had to wait until I was 17 to buy my own shoes and 18 to get my own bras. But at 18 I went fully femme and got everything.

It was so exciting getting my very own first clothing items, including bras. With matching panties it was so titillating wearing those bras.

Anonymous

Congratulations! Just be aware that buying your first bra will lead to more bras…I love wearing bras and all the colors and type of material they come in.

Carla

Yes i brought my first bra as well not too long ago.

Mine however i was afraid too go into a shop so i brought a lace one off ebay brand new, fit’s great, i’m happy wearing it daily.

Anonymous

Hey.. Congrats!!!😋

I was blowing my bras out. I have DD’s. The weight was killer to my bras I owned so my girlfriend did find some for me that work very well for me. No more issues… TTFN…Natasha

Anonymous

Congratulations on buying your first bra, I’ve been buying mine for years, i started buying my own because my wife’s are to big for me, she is a DD and I’m just an A cup i have quite a collection of different coloured ones and some have matching panties with them, i don’t have a problem going into shops and buying my own,

Anna Beth
      Lady

Congratulations on your 1st bra!! For me since my 1st it has became addictive on buying more 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️  Have fun!!!💕💕

Anna

DDs! Wow. I hope you don’t mind me asking but how did you get up to there?? I have some C forms and even they are a lot to carry around.

Oops! Misdirected my reply to elsewhere in the list. I asked about how you manged to get to DD? PS My mouse is doing things it should not do as a result of an update to W10.

I am overweight, plus I filled out the rest of the D cups with water balloons.

Anonymous

I worked on getting my own a/b’s. I also use DD breast forms. My girls let you know they are there.

Hi Kymera,

Congratulations on purchasing your first bra!

Alice

I am overweight.  Plus, I filled out the rest of the D cups with water balloons.

Congratulations on your first bra…You have achieved the first right of passage as a woman…. Wearing my bra everyday is a constant reminder of my new life and my changing body.

Anonymous

Congratulations, Kymera.  May it be the first of many.

Hi Kymera congratulations on buying your first bra ,this is something I did many years ago ,I have had various purges and got rid of many of them ,only to start buying them again ,over the last year I have bought neatly 20 new bras of various types and colours ,some with matching panties ,nearly all are 40C which I wear with my lovely forms ,I do have 3 which are meant to be the same ,but these I can wear with my natural ‘breasts ‘and that is a lovely feeling ,it means I can caress my nipples which go hard and enlarge and what a feeling that is ,also as I only venture out underdressed ,these are ideal for that .

Michelle   xx

Hi Kymera,

I am happy for you. A bra is a woman’s defining item of clothing. Every day from age 12 until the end, a bra is worn each and every day.

We need our own bras.

Just go to a hardware store and buy a tape measure so you can measure your chest.  That’ll work just fine.

Congratulations!

Lee Ann

Anonymous

Congratulations on your first bra purchase. I remember when I got mine. I did a similar thing and got one that was a bit smaller on me thank thought. I was going off my mom’s sizes, and figured if it worked then why change. Never realized her bras were worn in.

Still I love bras, they are the best part of womanhood. Granted as sizes go up, the options decline, but they are pretty regardless. Hopefully this will be the first of many.

Cece X
      Lady

Congratulations on your first bra purchase, girlfriend. I also have wound up with bras that are wearable but a bit snug, but that is because I nervously grab and go rather than peruse the store racks. Someday I hope to work up the courage to ask a store clerk to measure me for a perfect fit.

Anonymous

A good tip is to go into a store for a proper fitting, if you haven’t already. I went into Torrid today and got one. They were professional, and the saleswoman was super nice and helpful, even going so far as to use my femme name even in drab.

If you are finding the band to short you could always l;ook at getting a bra extender they are pretty cheap, and can expand the band well over 2 inches for the fixed ones or you can get some with extra elastic that expands them further.
      Extender On Amazon

Congrats by the way, I remember buying my first, I was so nervous and waiting all day at the door for it to arrive.

I’d bought a body and a camisole in a local lingerie store (super-nice saleslady/owner was totally OK with measuring me and me trying things on) so I already new I was a 38.  Then I saw a new bra and panty set in a charity shop in a 38D.  Heaven.  Next thing on the list was some D-cup falsies from eBay and I’m good go.

I went for a big cup size because a lady I know said, when I commented on her lovely boobs, they were a bit of a pain to carry round all day and I should try it.  Now, after wearing mine for a day, I know some of how she feels.

Anonymous

The first bra i ever bought was the much hyped wonder bra! As id never really bought anything before that as used to wear flat mates and any exs clothes that she may of left at the flat

Viewing 29 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?