Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

So I just received my first forms. The excitement is astounding.

I purchased a good quality form that can be attached.

Tell me about your first forms and how you felt.

I will post an update after I have them on and dressed…

Zoe

Anonymous

Would love to know your experience. I am curious about forms but the really good ones are quite pricey.

Anonymous

Hi Vanessa,

WOW!!!! I have them on and it feels amazing.  The weight on my chest is unique and I will definitely be wearing these a lot.

So I have been looking for a while and ended up getting a pair that has slight color blemishes for under $100.  You are correct about forms being pricey.  When I came across these, I figured I hd worked so much OT this summer that I went ahead and purchased. I am glad I did.

This is just another level of feeling as femme as possible and it is great.  Can’t wait to see how they look under different outfits.

Cheers

Zoe

Anonymous

Hi anynomous,

So far so good…. it is a whole different feeling having the weight hanging there.  I got some Avolux Ruby for 1/2 price for not being “perfect” because of color inconsistencies. I am tall and used to be 40 # heavier but I went with a B cup when recommendation was a and seeing how n reccomendaiotion was C. I’ve tried in a pocket bra and attached.  Both are wonderful.  I will be wearing and experiencing….. and seeing how my dresses now look. Absolutely fabulous feeling.

Zoe, I have my breast forms for more than a week, They feel astounding. I have wore them out 3 days in a row with fem top, and it feels wonderful. I believe no one noticed anything.

Michele

Anonymous

I wore my first breast forms with a cute nude color mastectomy bra that allowed my forms to securely be placed into the cups n stay in place behind the sheer delicate frilly folds of feminine lace..they gave me an overall bust appearance of “C” sized breast/chest..on my 6ft5inch frame this didnt appear too much..i wore a gorgous satin n chiffon knee length after 5 dress stayups with kittten 3inch slingback heels..And with my new bustline out front, it boosted my confidence to step out as a sexy woman and enjoy my dinner dance with a group of close female work collegues in confidence and comfort as “one of the girls”..

I even attracted some male attention at the dance club, was picked up, recieved a couple guys numbers,had a pash and went home safely with my girlfriends..a fabulous 3rd encounter out on town..love being able to pass now with a decent bust line..every lil bit of help appreciated fully..thanks breast forms..I’m a sassy chicky now..xoxo

Anonymous

Hey girls. Ive had mune for neary 2 years now but only wear them occasionally. I bought gold seal 1.5 forms and let me tell u the feeling of haveing those girls attached to ur chest wall is indescribable. To me they almost feel like your real breasts. I love wearing my girls and recommend no girl goes without a set!

Anonymous

I’ve had mine for 2 years and nothing beats the feeling and look that I get when I’m wearing them

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I bought my first breast forms like 6 years ago. Prior to that I used to make my own. I didn’t now what size to get so I bought 3 different sizes. I wasn’t sure if I should  get foam or silicone, so I got both.

Wow. Glad to hear you’re so happy with them. I may have to save up for a pair. Come to think of it, that’s what I should have told my kids I wanted for Christmas. Lol. 🤣🤣🤣

Anonymous

Elise Michelle I cannot believe you look so good and you don’t have any. Girl go for it and find out what you’re missing 💋💋

Anonymous

Elise Michelle I cannot believe you look so good and you don’t have any. Girl go for it and find out what you’re missing 💋💋

Anonymous

I bought my first pair off of amazon a few years ago.  Now I have 3 pairs. My favorite is the DD’s!!!! They fit my frame very well. I love the way they make me look and feel.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

When I was 18 and began dressing fully fem I didn’t have breast forms. I made my own often using small balloons. They were cheap, I could replace them easily when I needed to.

After not dressing for over 20 years, when I started again I decided to treat myself to some breast forms. I wasn’t sure which size to get so I got a few different sizes. Then I wasn’t sure if I should get silicone or foam. I got both.

The silicone is awesome. I love wearing them. They are a bit cold when I out them on in the colder months but they warm up fast. I’ve been out with them in the cold and they seem to be fine. If In doubt I’ll just wear the foam ones. The silicone can be a bit hot and sweaty in the hot and humid summer months but not bad enough to not wear them. Once again, I always have the foam for backup.

When I travel I take take the foam forms in my checked luggage. They are a lot lighter weight wise, and I suspect not as attention getting on the luggage scan.

It’s nice having different sizes too for different outfits and moods I might be in.

I was able to get the best deal on silicone breast forms on eBay. One thing I discovered is that for it to look right you have to pick the right size. I had thought that a C cup was going to be the best size for me, since I wasn’t after looking like the male idea of a Scandinavian cheerleader. I was going to ladylike. But it actually turned out to be too small for me due to my rib cage and height (5’11”). A D cup ended up looking more proportional. I’ve just made that adjustment within the past few months. I hope that is helpful for someone.

Anonymous

I have used silicone breast forms for about five years or so, and I have to say they are fantastic. I went for Transform size 5 which gives me 38B which I find is about the right size. I chose the asymmetrical type which are left and right handed and fit into the bra very well. They are expensive, but once you have tried them, I think you would love them as well.

Any suggestions as to how to pick a good size?  Also any opinions on pocket bras vs regular bras?

Leah

Wanda Full
      Duchess

I got mine a month ago from the breastformstore.com and they have a sizing chart and a wide variety of products from $40.00 to $$$. I was skeptical about the sizing chart, but it was very accurate with respect to body size and breast size. I got them and thought, my god, these are huge, but so am I apparently. They are very proportionate. I just need some better way to glue them down. The adhesive they recommend doesn’t work for me, as the forms seem to move around and don’t instill the confidence I want for extended wear. They have great products at a wide range of pricing for your needs. if anyone has any ideas on how to make them stay where they should, give me a shout!

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?