Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So about a week ago I was on my jog and was jogging in drag as I’ve been doing for about a month now. I met this guy he’s cute and funny. He picked me up and we did stuff but didn’t know I was a CD. I gave him my number and we’ve been talking. I really like and he recently said he think he might love me. I told him I’m a CD he asked if I was trans I said I think so. He said then it’s no problem. I really like him and have never started a relationship as a CD before. What should I do? I’m not sure if I’m Trans or ready to dress full time. I love doing it and I really like him what should I do? Do I tell him I don’t want a relationship or press on with it?

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Catalaya, sounds to me like a perfect opportunity.  You opened up about CD, you  think trans and his response?  No problem!  Sounds like an invitation to explore to your feelings.  You said you really like him, and he really likes you.  To me at least, I just see green lights ahead for your travel.

Of course you have to answer:  do you want a relationship?  Everything else looks a ” go “.

Good luck hon!

Stevie

Hey Catalaya
      The final decision remains with you, but always say the truth dear. A false path is always short lived and success is uncertain.

Hugs

Harley

I’m just not sure I’m trans. I basically told him yes I am but idk if he would expect me to dress all the time. I go out in public dressed but to work and family stuff normal. And it’s weird cuz when I’m dressed and feeling like a guy I’m not attracted to him or like him but when I’m feeling girly or dressed I really like him.

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

One simple word then.

Communication.  Most important thing, period.  He sounds open and accepting, easy to talk to, right?  Tell him you’re not sure of yourself yet.  You said he thinks he loves you.  It sure doesn’t look like too bad a situation  anyway.

Just talk, talk, talk. 🙂

I got an update for you. So we talked and he agreed that until I figure it out we have a modified open relationship. When I’m presenting as a guy I have no obligation to him etc. when I’m a woman it’s an open relationship and we do two dates a week and when I’m with him, I’m his, I am devoted to him. The other times he’s not around it’s like a normal open relationship.

I think you will later regret that you didnt seize the opportunity so I say go for it Catalaya. There is little risk hon in trying it and you can end it anytime. Identifying as a trans verses a girl  in a relationship can also be different experience which some men prefer

Catalaya,

Whatever you do, DO NOT let that man go hon.  Even with the open style of your relationship with him, he is a rare jewel to have found.  Even if you both do not progress from where you are now, value him as a friend and confidante for you to have on your support network.

Talk with him as much as you BOTH need to, and always be honest with him.  I do wish you good luck in this branch of your journey, and trust in your heart.

PaulaF

wow! great for you! 🙂

i would second what others have said.  go for it, be honest, figure it out along the way.  but if you don’t now, you WILL regret it later.

and if he has a single friend/brother/cousin…send him my way? 😉

Hi Catalaya I am not sure what label you eventually apply to your self has do with having fun with a cute guy that says he may love you. If you find him attractive and he has said he finds you attractive then let the games begin. You can decide later what clothes you want to wear during your time together. I am not sure if there is a need for clothes if you really enjoy each other that much. Go for it and just have fun. Luv Stephanie

Josline
      Baroness

dear catalaya

I think if you are ready to go public ,,the best thing is to test the ground and give it a try …there is a saying ” if you are afraid of something …..plunge into it and face it …”It might be a lovely experience …..or not ?????

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Relationship Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?