Tagged: 

• This topic has 9 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So today is my first day that I am wearing a bra under my drab clothes. It’s not one of my normal bras from Torrid but more of a sports bra. I guess my size is close to a B cup. Also, I don’t have my C breast form but just tissues to fill in something. I didn’t want to shock everyone by wearing my full bra and breast forms but I wanted to give it a try.

So far, I haven’t seen any weird looks and no comments so things are going well.

I will keep you up-to-date on the progress. BTW, Funny thing is that I don’t own any flats or pumps. I only have boots and booties.

What do you suggest as my next step?

1. Full Bra with my Breast Forms
      2. Maybe a more feminine top/blouse?
      3. Buy and wear some flats?
      4. Buy and wear some low heel pumps.
      5. I have some boots with a 2″ or so heel, do I wear those? (That might be too daring)

Let me know by please posting a comment. Whichever is the majority as to what everyone suggests, I will probably do it. That’s how much I trust all of the ladies here at CDH.

Hugs and Kisses 💋💋💋
      Michelle

I am retired but when I started wearing a bra to work I tended toward wirefree or bralettes with triangle inserts under a camisole, drab shirt and sweater. The inserts gave some shape but not noticeable. The bralettes had no cups or padding.

With Christmas vacations started in my office it is almost a ghost town. Decided to take a chance and have worn matching bra and panty sets both yesterday and today under my drab male clothes. Not gutsy enough to include forms though.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

While I agree that many of us have sound judgement and good fashion sense, one thing we don’t possess is detailed knowledge of your workplace.  You know better than any of us how far you can push things.  If you have any doubt how your coworkers will respond,  restraint would be best.  Maybe a simple top that’s not too girly.  If you get a negative reaction you can say you didn’t have a clean shirt to wear and borrowed one from your SO.

/EA

Lately my office has been a ghost town, partly because of the holidays and we also just moved and there are some people that don’t like the new office. It is much smaller than the original office.

If most people would show up, it would be the owners (M&F/husband & wife), office manager (F), quality control(M), my boss(M), 2 colleagues(M,F), VP Sales(M) and myself. The office manager is the daughter of the owners and is pretty cool. She is outgoing with long black and purple hair(lately).

So that is my work setting. Pretty small office.

I just want to be able to express more as Michelle not for any sexual reasons but because when I am dressed as Michelle, I feel happy and more relaxed.

Hugs and Kisses 💋💋💋
        Michelle

I would suggest you wear a garter belt with stockings under your trousers.

I think what your next step is depends on what your goal is.

If you want to stay stealthy, then add more underdressing, stockings,  pantiehose.

It you wish to just test the waters, some light makeup. Neutral eye shadow, and neutral lip gloss.

A pair of women’s pants will go unnoticed for the most part.

If you want to be seen and let the world know about who you are, then go with the shoes. Women’s dess shoes or boots are distinct and do not pass off as male at all.

Enjoy your experimentation and set your intention carefully.

Paula

J J
      Lady

I agree, it depends on where you want to take this.  If you want to stay drab, and just push the envelope, then add some breast forms. with a sexy bra, panties and stockings.

I love to go out and about with moderately prominent boobs knowing they ate visible to a moderately aware person, but probably un-noticed by the majority of the public.

How about some light, subtle makeup? Maybe a touch of mascara, some neutral tone lip gloss? And before the pandemic, when I was working in an urgent care clinic, I eventually started wearing camisoles to match my panties, under my work scrubs. And bras without forms. No one ever said anything. I felt so comfortable, since most of my coworkers and volunteers were women.

Anonymous

It sounds as though its a fairly small and friendly work environment, and that you are hoping to adopt a more openly androgynous style for work. I think that’s great, but take your next steps carefully.

I really think you should begin by talking to your supervisor, the owners’ daughter since you seem to have a good sense about her. I don’t know your role in the organization, but they will let you know their comfort level with you adopting a more feminine appearance.

Of course, once you do, expect your former secret to be fully out of the bag. If you are ok with that and ready for the changes in your life, then go for it!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?