Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Where do I start with my day….well I managed to have the flat to myself this morning so did my make up, stockings, suspenders, and favourite satin body. Red and blue dress, stilettos, and wig completed the look.
      Then I drove towards a nice sleepy village I know, not much there except a coulee of restaurants and a small high street. The car park has 2 ways in/out so my plan was just to go out one, walk along the road and go back in. Please bear in mind I’ve only ever been out in the dark before so I was nervous. Anyway as soon as I was out of the car park I passed a couple of ladies who just smiled and that was it. So I walked a bit further and went passed the bus stop. There were people there and again no one said anything.
      My confidence boosted, I decided to walk up the high street to the charity shop and see if it was open. I passed several people and no one batted an eyelid.
      Even better, the charity shop was open, so I went in hoping there might be an evening dress to buy. A shop assistant came over, a young lady, I could tell she knew I was a cross dresser and I was worried she might laugh but she didn’t, instead she asked “can I help you madam?” I had found a couple of dresses that I liked and was going to buy them but she suggested I tried them on first to see if they were okay, and would it be okay if she saw me in them….you should have seen how quickly I went to the changing room
      None of them did look nice on, but the girl and I had a good giggle and she said I looked good in what I had on
      And so I went back to the car empty handed and came home. Unfortunately things didn’t quite go to plan as two of my flat mates had gone home whilst I was out and they were a bit surprised when I came through the door still in my dress. Worse still, the poppers on my satin body had popped open and nothing was holding my undercarriage in. After being questioned if I was gay or going to have a sex change we’ve settled down for the afternoon to watch some girly films together, I’ve sorted out some more secure underwear though

You are far more brave than I am.

Janice

XOXO

It’s such a revelation when you realise nothing bad is going to happen and most people in the street are apathetic, wrapped up in their own lives. Then you actually get the occasional really friendly person when you do interact, usually really interested because, well let’s face it we are really interesting people😊different from the bland normality that goes on all the time. What a buzz❤️

Then meeting your flatmates en femme, clearing the air, some explanation, then just getting on with your day watching a movie.

Well done you for overcoming these mental barriers and just going for it.

❤️B

Seren
      Baroness

Whoop whoop 🙌

sounds like an awesome adventure Clare! Thanks for sharing xx

Thanks for the comments. As for being brave I don’t think so, main thing I am scared of is if some bloke starts having a go

still dressed this evening, I’ve had to give the girls in the flat a fashion show, and they have shown me how to do some make up ( which I find difficult as my hands shake)

Ive been told to stay dressed for when the other man gets back from work too

Hi Clare,

Great to hear you had a lovely outing.  Sad that your visit to the charity shop didn’t turn out as well as you had hoped.  You’ll have to venture out again soon on another shopping trip.

Alice

Hi Clare Wow,

You really achieved some accomplishments in your C/D life in one day .

Considering you were just going for a walk in daylight.

You actually went in a shop and interacted with a sales person and it sounds like you came out to your flat mates.

Good for you sweety.

Thank you for the story it was nice.

Patty

Woo-hoo!

You knocked it out of the park, honey – I love it when you get a helpful shop assistant to help with trying on dresses!

Love Laura

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

That is such a nice story! So many good vibes, even with that unexpected curve ball thrown at you at the end. Hope springs eternal. 🙂
      Stevie

Anonymous

Nice story, Clare;  and as  so many of us have learned, the sky doesn’t fall down on you when you go out – even if you are clocked.  Congratulations on your first outing.

Hugs,

Bettylou

Anonymous

Congratulations what a trip. Confidence grows every time I step out

vanessa

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Beautiful story and happy all went well. Congratulations Clare,  things will get easier now. Ride the wave….

Stephanie 🌹

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?