• This topic has 18 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Paula.
Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Paula
      Lady

Hello ladies

I don’t know if this is the right category to put us in but here I go.

I received my first ever purchase of a dress the other day. I had ordered this navy colored floral swing dress a week prior and found out it would be here on Monday if this week. I worked that day but my mind was on the dress, would it fit?  would it be too short?  will I look good in it?  All this was running through my mind that whole day. Finally quitting time showed up…finally and I went home. I saw the package at my front door as I walked up. I quickly opened the package and held the dress up high. It was a beautiful dress. I stripped my work clothes off and put it on. I put my wig on and looked in the mirror at myself. I had no makeup on and was a little sweaty from work but I didn’t care. I felt good, excited, some overwhelming feelings went through my head. I put on my heels and walked around my apartment complex in broad daylight and no makeup. I had shaved the day before so I wasn’t worried about that part. I walked over to my ex girlfriend apartment and showed her. She was excited for me and supportive. I don’t know what I was thinking at first but I just wanted to go out and show the world and it was a feeling of accomplishment of the feeling of completeness I am at a loss for words right now (not big on words ) but I just felt great. I walked around the apartment complex for about 30 minutes, just walked around and people looked at me some people didn’t care at all. The dress is short and I had no panties on But had my bra on. Now prior to this day I had worn women’s clothing inside and sometimes at some parties but mostly it’s been lingerie and wearing stuff underneath my work clothes. I do not know what came over me but like I said I felt complete And was excited to show others the new me.

Hi Paula, it’s an amazing feeling. I still remember my first outing dressed. It felt like I was waking on air. It’s fab you have a friend you can be feminine with. My Best friend is also my ex and was the first person I told about my feminine feeling.

Love Trish

Paula
        Lady

Hello and thank you for replying to this. Yes it is amazing feeling, I didn’t even care what others thought as I walked. It was a walk of excitement, accomplishment and the start of a new chapter in my life story.

Anonymous
      Lady

Putting on that first dress is such an amazing feeling and the rush is overwhelming. So is the second, third, forth and the 15th!

Sandy

Paula
        Lady

Yes I can’t wait till I wear more dresses and clothing!

Hi Paula,

Congratulations on purchasing your first dress!  Sounds like the fit is really good too.

Alice

Ohh, yes

Wow, Paula… yep… that first time you actually pull a dress over your head and stand in front of the mirror and think… “wow!”
      Mine was a pink floral Fifties vintage number and the whole experience took my breath away… it still does!

Love Polly

Congratulation’s Paula;

I too just recently got my first dress a few weeks ago and I also rushed home the same way you did wondering if it would fit etc.The anticipation was almost unbearable. It is definitely the most wonderful feeling to put it on for the first time. Almost an indescribable feeling that compares to nothing you have experienced before. Savor the moment!

Hugs Amelia 🎀

Paula
        Lady

Amelia thank you for your kind words unbearable anticipation is a great description.

Awesome Paula!

Diane

Wow, Congrats Paula, and how brave!! To just blast out the door, I can only imagine!! good for you girl, That first dress, what a feeling, and it changes your life,
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

My first time out in public was also the first time wearing my first dress.  It was in college.  I went to a small party with a group of friends.  My first dress was a sweater dress with hose, brown pullon boots with a slender heel and black leather gloves and a brown leather jacket.

I remember getting ready while watching it snow.  Doing my hair and makeup, undies and hose on and then sliding on that sweater dress.  What a transformation.  It felt complete which I slipped those boots on, a little nervous about driving in the snow.  It felt great sliding on my coat and gloves and grabbing my purse and keys with gloved hands.

Walking to the car felt amazing.  The wind cold on the exposed legs despite the warm dress and boots.  I was very glad I had on the boots and gloves as I waited for the car to warm up.

At the time, I was so focused on how it all felt that I didn’t realize how slick the roads were getting as I drove to the party.  Feeling so perfectly feminine.

Paula
        Lady

Thank you for that story. Can’t wait till I learn makeup and go out with at kind of transformation.

The rest of the evening was pretty exciting too.

Paula
            Lady

If it’s what I’m thinking of I’ve had some pretty exciting nights too 😉

Anonymous

Wow it would seem that I’m not the only one that really likes the vintage look, my first dress was a 50’s style white with black and red flowers swing dress.petticoat and all it’s still my favorite. Really inspiring to to see you dive right in like that Paula. Enjoy Katie

Paula
        Lady

And I’m sure you look pretty hot in that dress 😍

Anonymous
      Lady

Good for you Paula!!  That is SUCH an accomplishment to put yourself out there and say, World, Here I am!!  It’s so nice that you can be your true self!

*kisses* tara 🙂

Paula
        Lady

Kisses back at ya 😙

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?