Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi girls,

Well another 4 weeks* of healing for my ears. Plain sailing so far, but a ggf double checks the backs for me, for peace of mind.

She was asking what my first proper earrings would be, and it’s a pleasant thought. Should I splurge and treat myself, or should I check out a few cheaper options and check for allergic reactions?

I’d forgotten that among her many talents, she dabbles with silver jewelry too. Her house is a mess, the builders are about to get cracking, but she still offered to ‘knock out’ a silver pair of earrings for me.

They’ll be basic, she’ll probably use a serving tray as a worktop, and she’s not quite sure where she’s put things, but what a lovely offer.

Marti xxx

Edit:

* Sorry that’s not clear. I have another 4 weeks ahead of me

Marti,

I vote for splurge!  There are a limited number of ‘firsts’ in our lives and in terms of dressing I think that this one is particularly special – because it is outward (people can notice it when you’re not dressed), and semi-permanent – you can’t just wash it off tonight.  And yes even though there are guys who pierce their ears as ‘pure’ masculine entities, IMHO, this act of ear piercing is a significant and wonderfully feminine step for a crossdresser.

So I say you should celebrate it – with both the bespoke set so graciously offered to you (you lucky girl), and an ‘I don’t care about the price, I love these’ store-bought pair of your choosing!

Marcellette

Anonymous

Thanks, and Hi Marcellette,

Yes, you’ve backed the favoured option 😉

I’m not really a gold person, and silver is hardly splurging. So maybe white gold – although that’s a bit faffy, maybe platinum…

Marti xxx

Flower
      Princess

I’m first ear rings where long pink ear rings i can wear gold

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Splurge Girl.

Hugs, Liara

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?