Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

My first experience dressing was when I was 12, where I wore a few of my mother’s dresses and eventually wore some tops, skirts, tights, shoes and underwear. I kept taking some of the clothes in my room and even wore them in bed. I eventually got caught, got told to put the clothes back and am now ‘in the closet’, and hope to buy some clothes of my own.

Anonymous

Such a familiar story. I wore lingerie to bed when I was a kid, also. Never did get caught but I believe that my grandmother suspected.   I still love wearing a pretty nightie 😊

Jillian

Kendra
      Duchess

Hi Alice, your story really is familiar – I got started wearing my mother’s clothes as well – tights and dresses and heels and lipstick.  When I was in sixth grade I got to be the prince in the school play and wear tights and makeup in front of everyone and I was in heaven.  That was 50 years ago but I remember it well

i have been dressing on the sly ever since and have gone out completely en femme several times

I  have come to except that my desire to feminize from time to time has only enhanced my life.

Good luck! And do yourself a favour and buy some feminine things!

Stephanie
      Lady

I have only ventured out once so far. I was so nervous, just waiting for someone to realize I was male. Well, it didn’t happen. Maybe because I did it on Halloween. I also wore lingerie to bed, and had pretty little nightgowns also. Compliments of my 4 sisters who dressed me in their clothes from age 4. So I never had to worry about anyone “catching me” dressed, because I was virtually dressed all the time. My sisters taught me how to be a girl, and I have thanked them many times. I wore their lingerie under my “boy” clothes all through school. I seemed to have more female friends than male friends also. If you would like to chat about it, feel free to contact me.

Cissy D
      Lady

I was staying with my widowed grandmother as I attended college. One day when she was out I tried on a pair of her panties, a bra, and a slip. I guess I didn’t put them away well enough because when she arrived home she knew something was amiss. She confronted me about it and I revealed my secret. My grandmother just sort of scowled and offered no opinion whatsoever. Months passed. Finally, near my birthday my grandmother asked that I drive in to town and pick up one of her friends. The plan was for this lady to stay the weekend. In the car my grandmother’s friend told me my grandmother had confided in her about my secret. Once home, they led me to my bedroom and there on the bed were panties, bras, slips, skirts and blouses. These were my birthday presents. As it turned out my grandmother was always suspicious about my dressing. She confided in her friend who advised my grandmother to allow me to follow my nature. The three of use had a lot of good times together and to my knowledge neither my grandmother nor her friend revealed my secret to anyone else.

Hello Cissy D; Our first “en femme” stories are very similar. I had a grand aunt who allowed me access to her wardrobe and play dress-up. It’s wonderful to hear that through your grandmother’s friend that your grandmother eventually accepted you and kept your secret.

Rose
      Lady

Cissy, your grandma and her friend both sound like wonderful people.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?