- October 26, 2021 at 12:58 pm #564669Darcy GrigsbyParticipantRegistered On: July 1, 2020Topics: 26Replies: 141Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 850 times
So I bought my first handbag today! It’s small only good for a phone, wallet, keys, and some small cosmetics. But I think it’s cute.
Total of 25 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- November 25, 2021 at 7:23 am #580321Eileen BachBaronessRegistered On: February 27, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 153Has thanked: 82 timesBeen thanked: 683 times
- November 25, 2021 at 8:00 am #580341Barb WireDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: September 16, 2021Topics: 15Replies: 643Has thanked: 3743 timesBeen thanked: 3413 times
Never though of it that way. I could use a confidence boost. And now that you mention it, I need something else to do with my hands other than jingling keys in my pocket when out and about. A dead giveaway! HA HA!!
- November 22, 2021 at 9:44 am #578915Alicen ThairmsLadyRegistered On: July 15, 2019Topics: 47Replies: 382Has thanked: 1475 timesBeen thanked: 1129 times
I’ve had a couple of handbags since I started crossdressing regularly a few years back.
A couple of year ago I found a nice tan handbag with long shoulder strap at a local charity shop – this one I use for all my outings; recently I bought another from a different charity shop – a black and white one with a blossom deign on the front – which I’ll use when I wear my best outfit. So at the moment I have two handbags (not much room to store more 🙁 )
- October 27, 2021 at 1:06 pm #565101
- October 27, 2021 at 5:19 am #564977AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Well congratulations, I am sure it will one of many Darcy as you will find out, you simply have to have your accessories co-ordinated with your outfits.
Lol Amanda xx
- October 26, 2021 at 3:22 pm #564748
- October 26, 2021 at 2:36 pm #564713
- October 26, 2021 at 1:41 pm #564684
- October 26, 2021 at 1:18 pm #564677
- October 26, 2021 at 1:03 pm #564672AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- November 22, 2021 at 11:03 am #578947Darcy GrigsbyLadyRegistered On: July 1, 2020Topics: 26Replies: 141Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 850 times
Yes Versona is very accommodating to us. If I have more than 3 items in my hand they always offer to start a dressing room for me and this is when I am dressed in boy clothes! I was just there on my lunch break and found a skirt, a hoodie, and a pair of slacks. There sale racks are awesome too!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.