• This topic has 13 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So I bought my first handbag today! It’s small only good for a phone, wallet, keys, and some small cosmetics. But I think it’s cute.

Anonymous

Darcy.

It’s a lovely bag…..but you do know that some girls get bitten by their first handbag….and suddenly they are everywhere!!!

….be careful 😂

Smiles, grace

Peta Mari
      Lady

I use one for hunting.

Thats awesome Darcy you go girl

Darcy,It will be the fist of many yet to come.Very nice purse,Darcy,enjoy your femininety.You go girl.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Happy for you Darcy. Always nice to get something new.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Hi Darcy,

Well congratulations, I am sure it will one of many Darcy as you will find out, you simply have to have your accessories co-ordinated with your outfits.

Lol Amanda xx

Penny Jay
      Lady

I got my first handbag ( and purse) for Christmas last year, it got its first outing today!

I’ve had a couple of handbags since I started crossdressing regularly a few years back.

A couple of year ago I found a nice tan handbag with long shoulder strap at a local charity shop – this one I use for all my outings; recently I bought another from a different charity shop – a black and white one with a blossom deign on the front – which I’ll use when I wear my best outfit.  So at the moment I have two handbags (not much room to store more 🙁 )

I love handbags I now have three all patent🙂

Anonymous
      Lady

I love using a handbag! I carry mascara, compact, hair brush, keys, phone, wallet and my 9mm. It is easy to see why woman love having a purse! So much better than filling your pockets and since women’s pockets are usually small you just have to have a purse.

Anonymous

One of many “firsts” in life. And sooner or later you will think (or say out loud) “Where is my bag?” And it will click in your mind that you have put together a sentence combining “you” and the ownership of an item usually only owned by women…

When that happened to me the first time I thought “where is my bag?”, that realization made me happy and I couldn’t stop smiling for a while! 🙂

Yes Versona is very accommodating to us. If I have more than 3 items in my hand they always offer to start a dressing room for me and this is when I am dressed in boy clothes! I was just there on my lunch break and found a skirt, a hoodie, and a pair of slacks. There sale racks are awesome too!

Barb Wire
      Lady

Huh!

Never though of it that way. I could use a confidence boost. And now that you mention it, I need something else to do with my hands other than jingling keys in my pocket when out and about. A dead giveaway! HA HA!!

Thanks, Eileen!

Hugs, Barb

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?