- October 26, 2021 at 12:58 pm #564669Darcy GrigsbyParticipantRegistered On: July 1, 2020Topics: 33Replies: 209Has thanked: 67 timesBeen thanked: 1231 times
So I bought my first handbag today! It’s small only good for a phone, wallet, keys, and some small cosmetics. But I think it’s cute.
Total of 28 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- May 4, 2022 at 10:00 am #643086Gabriela RomaniManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: January 11, 2021Topics: 988Replies: 463Has thanked: 406 timesBeen thanked: 2294 times
One of many “firsts” in life. And sooner or later you will think (or say out loud) “Where is my bag?” And it will click in your mind that you have put together a sentence combining “you” and the ownership of an item usually only owned by women…
When that happened to me the first time I thought “where is my bag?”, that realization made me happy and I couldn’t stop smiling for a while! 🙂
- May 4, 2022 at 9:02 am #643080Sandy HoneyLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 24Replies: 474Has thanked: 312 timesBeen thanked: 2462 times
I love using a handbag! I carry mascara, compact, hair brush, keys, phone, wallet and my 9mm. It is easy to see why woman love having a purse! So much better than filling your pockets and since women’s pockets are usually small you just have to have a purse.
- May 4, 2022 at 8:28 am #643074
- November 25, 2021 at 7:23 am #580321Eileen BachBaronessRegistered On: February 27, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 386Has thanked: 200 timesBeen thanked: 1538 times
- November 25, 2021 at 8:00 am #580341Barb WireDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: September 16, 2021Topics: 17Replies: 704Has thanked: 4026 timesBeen thanked: 3322 times
Never though of it that way. I could use a confidence boost. And now that you mention it, I need something else to do with my hands other than jingling keys in my pocket when out and about. A dead giveaway! HA HA!!
1 user thanked author for this post.
- November 22, 2021 at 9:44 am #578915Alicen ThairmsLadyRegistered On: July 15, 2019Topics: 53Replies: 448Has thanked: 1752 timesBeen thanked: 1405 times
I’ve had a couple of handbags since I started crossdressing regularly a few years back.
A couple of year ago I found a nice tan handbag with long shoulder strap at a local charity shop – this one I use for all my outings; recently I bought another from a different charity shop – a black and white one with a blossom deign on the front – which I’ll use when I wear my best outfit. So at the moment I have two handbags (not much room to store more 🙁 )
- October 27, 2021 at 1:06 pm #565101
- October 27, 2021 at 5:19 am #564977AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Well congratulations, I am sure it will one of many Darcy as you will find out, you simply have to have your accessories co-ordinated with your outfits.
Lol Amanda xx
1 user thanked author for this post.
- October 26, 2021 at 3:22 pm #564748
- October 26, 2021 at 2:36 pm #564713
- October 26, 2021 at 1:41 pm #564684
- October 26, 2021 at 1:18 pm #564677
- October 26, 2021 at 1:03 pm #564672AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- November 22, 2021 at 11:03 am #578947Darcy GrigsbyLadyRegistered On: July 1, 2020Topics: 33Replies: 209Has thanked: 67 timesBeen thanked: 1231 times
Yes Versona is very accommodating to us. If I have more than 3 items in my hand they always offer to start a dressing room for me and this is when I am dressed in boy clothes! I was just there on my lunch break and found a skirt, a hoodie, and a pair of slacks. There sale racks are awesome too!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.