Viewing 29 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I have been quite inspired from the stories and victories you ladies have shared.

Also, Last night I watched The Danish Girl last night for the first time and was deeply moved.

My wife this afternoon decided she was doing up my make up, which turned into an impromptu photo session. My usual clothing of choice are long sleeve tops with skinny jeans or tights but tonight I was dragged upstairs, stripped and stuffed into a dress. LOL

Another session of photos followed and before we knew it hours had passed. Afterwards As I prepared to clean up, and put everything away, my wife says, let’s go out for a drive (and pick our daughter from work)!

Was not prepared for that AT ALL! But I am all for it.

As we step out onto the stairs my neighbours (who are never ever never out) are out in their backyard. I dropped almost to my knees and began scurrying until our fence hid my enough so I could stand and sprint to the garage, no easy feat considering the 5” heels I was wearing!

Backing out of the garage I realize I forgot my drivers license and I practically beg my wife to run back in the house for that. Finally on our way!

It’s only a 10 minute drive to pick up my daughter but the whole way my wife is taking pictures (flash photography in a moving car while it’s pitch dark out, nah, no one could possibly notice that!)

Half blind and heart racing, we arrive at our destination, shut off the car and kill the lights. Some more flash photos and soon I’m laughing myself silly at the thought of the two of us fooling around in a parked car. Finally my daughters walking towards us and literally stops dead in her tracks, eyes popped out of her head, both hands to her face in surprise! She’s seen Rei at home quite a bit but none of us were really prepared for her going out and about.

An uneventful return home until again, the neighbors are not just outside they are standing 5 feet away in the alley staring right at us! At this point there’s no hiding Rei, so head held high, I emerge as graceful as possible (with zero experience getting out of a car in a dress with 5” heels and that is an art form let me tell you!) and strut from the car, through the yard and up the back steps into the house.

If you’re still with me after this scatter brained unedited ramble I appreciate your patience in sharing my first adventure out as Rei, 100% enfemme.

BRAVO REI!!

In a good-hearted and friendly, Im jealous as $#!t of you!!  LOL!! 😀

That is absolutely wonderful!!  Thank you so much for sharing that!  And yes getting out of a car like a lady is an art.  Especially with high heels, and in my case a car thats low to the ground too!

XOXO – Robyn

Anonymous

Fantastic Rei , a great experience for you all plus some heart racing moments too 😄😄😄.

Another step forward & something now to laugh about 👠👠

Thank you Tiff, I couldn’t have done it without all the great support and friends here!

Shana Mac
      Lady

Congratulations! Sounds like a fun and exciting adventure. I covet.

Well done Rei. It reminds me of my first time out. The excitement is addictive.
      Congrats and i hope you get to do it many more times.
      xxx

Mandy Wife
      Baroness

Sounds like a fun impromptu day – well done and I love that your family are so supportive as well xx

Terri
      Duchess

Great story !

Seren
      Baroness

💕😀

thanks Rei for sharing your wonderful adventure!! I imagine you’re still buzzing with the thought of it?!

here’s to more of this 🥂 and to more wives coming on board xx

Seren

Hi Seren, thanks for taking some time to read it!

Two days later and yes, I’m still buzzing with the thought of it, already hoping for a repeat in the next couple of days off.

Hi Rei,

A great story.  Happily you made it back home without stumbling in your heels.  Just the other day I was headed out and my neighbor was in her car headed to work.

If she hadn’t seen me in full dress before she did that day.  We chatted a few minutes and no mention of my attire.  Now there is no reason not to venture out enfemme.

Alice

Thanks Alice! It’s so  great that you found acceptance from your  neighbor and courage from that meeting.

Anonymous

Way to go, Rei.  That must have been exciting.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Congrats Rei!!!!!!!!

Sandy

Thanks for sharing your wonderful evening  Rei.

So happy for you, such a buzz isn’t it!

How did you feel?

what was the reaction of your daughter? Did you all talk about your attire? Was the atmosphere on the way home fun and accepting, or a bit tense?

How did the neighbours react? Did they know it was you?

Sorry lots of questions, just so interested in others reactions.

Hope you are well and staying safe.

❤️B

Hi Bianca, thanks for the interest, I’ll answer best as I can.

I felt completely outside myself, I could barely focus one coherent thought to the next I was so excited and nervous and absolutely thrilled. My heart still flutters at the thought.

My daughter was awesome as usual! Laughing and joking and very happy for me. It was a pretty normal ride home conversation wise, honestly just a typical conversation, like nothing out of the ordinary.No tension whatsoever.

As for the neighbors, they were chatting when we pulled up, but other than a moment or 2 of silence we didn’t interact, not unusual as we aren’t really close as far as neighbours go. I didn’t stick around and walked as fast as the heels would let me! Lol I don’t know if they know it was me, part of me wishes they did, another part is terrified they recognized me, but time will tell…….

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Beautiful experience and a outting that went well.  With your heels 👠  you were certainly dressed for that special time. Congrats and look forward to hearing about your next adventure.

Stephanie 🌹

Thank you Stephanie, I wish I could express just how happy I am to have such a wonderful group of ladies to share this with. I feel honoured. You are all the BEST!!

Fabulous story Rei, you must have felt on top of the world when you got back into the house! It is a great feeling being out in the world and I suspect this will not be the last time Rei escapes the confines of your house! Have a lovely weekend………….

Thank you Andrea, I sure hope this is the beginning of something magical!
        You have a great weekend as well.

Anonymous

What a amazing story you are lucky to be able to express yourself
      vanessa

That was wonderful Rei, Im so happy for you, and you are soo lucky with the support you have.
      I must tell you, since joining here, you are one of my biggest inspirations,(along with a few others, lol).
      Congrats girl:-)
      Hugs, Regine

Regine, I hope I didn’t get any brains on you, your compliment just blew my mind! Gross image I know, but I am flattered beyond words and I hope that the boost I’ve gotten from such esteemed company here at CDH can be paid forward ten fold. Take care, Rei

Anonymous

Rei

Just wanted to add my love, your story wasn’t rambling..it was wonderful…..and if you could post a picture of ” Rei exiting the car”….

it would be greatly appreciated!!?

Huggs, grace ❤️

It’s time for Rei to upgrade her account so I can flood my page with pictures! Turns out I LOVE having my picture taken enfemme……….never saw that coming. I’ll see if I can arrange a retake this next few days 😉

My biggest fear is a neighbor seeing Josie. It’s where you live. Kinda hard to change it if you are not accepted. Proud of you rei! 💖

Congrats Rei!,

There is just something about that exciting feeling of going out dressed….Love It!,,

Hugs and Kisses always,👄👄

Candace

Thanks for sharing Rei.

In always so interested in how we are received/perceived by both those nearest to us, and strangers.

And also the thoughts and feelings that go through our heads when we do go out en femme.

Mai happy you had such a positive experience.

❤️B

Lady when you step out for the first time you STEP.  OUT!!!  Wow!  Way to go.  Own it, honey!

Emily
      Lady

Congratulations on a grand first time out! It sounds divine. Hopefully it is just the first of many.

That is an absolute certainty Emily, just don’t hold me to a time or date!

I thought I heard someone command, “Release the Kraken!” It’s sort of like that. A genie and a bottle thing.

Araminta.

Ahhhh, Araminta, if only I possessed the power to grant those wishes!

Thank you for the ego boost.

Way to own it getting out of the car Rei!

Avery awesome outing indeed.  The ones that are unplanned by us and that we laugh and have a good time experiencing are the best.  And you have a wonderful support group by your side the whole time too.  At least no one saw the camera flashes and mistook them for gunfire and called the police.  Now that would have been pretty fun to laugh about after the fact.

Glad you had a good time and enjoyed it from start to finish.  Makes for some wonderful memories.

PaulaF

PS. I hope the pics turned out good.  Maybe share a few?

Hi Paula, I am slowly putting up pictures on my page. Hard to chose the right one sometimes when I love seeing Rei looking so pretty! lol

Anonymous

Hahaha! Awesome! It sounds like it was a lot of fun!

I’m really happy for you. And a bit jealous lol. You’re one brave sis. And it helps pretty much to have such a supportive fam. Keep shining, girl.

Thanks Rei for sharing this wonderful story. May you have many more experiences like this. You go girl!!!

Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

Wow, Rei! I love it. I’ve gone through my plan for my first time out and that one variable that enters my mind the most is the neighbors. Well done

Rei

Still love reading this being it inspired me!

How many Girls are starting to notice that as the stories come out, the positive energy bounces to the next person and so on.

Its becoming quite wonderful how its all working!  The more stories, the more inspiration…then new stories, new inspiration, etc.

The energy flow is fun to watch.  Its coming back to you soon too! 😁🤗

Robyn ❤️

Viewing 29 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?