- November 4, 2020 at 8:01 pm #403015Rei DurdenParticipantRegistered On: October 11, 2020Topics: 19Replies: 791Has thanked: 4885 timesBeen thanked: 3194 times
I have been quite inspired from the stories and victories you ladies have shared.
Also, Last night I watched The Danish Girl last night for the first time and was deeply moved.
My wife this afternoon decided she was doing up my make up, which turned into an impromptu photo session. My usual clothing of choice are long sleeve tops with skinny jeans or tights but tonight I was dragged upstairs, stripped and stuffed into a dress. LOL
Another session of photos followed and before we knew it hours had passed. Afterwards As I prepared to clean up, and put everything away, my wife says, let’s go out for a drive (and pick our daughter from work)!
Was not prepared for that AT ALL! But I am all for it.
As we step out onto the stairs my neighbours (who are never ever never out) are out in their backyard. I dropped almost to my knees and began scurrying until our fence hid my enough so I could stand and sprint to the garage, no easy feat considering the 5” heels I was wearing!
Backing out of the garage I realize I forgot my drivers license and I practically beg my wife to run back in the house for that. Finally on our way!
It’s only a 10 minute drive to pick up my daughter but the whole way my wife is taking pictures (flash photography in a moving car while it’s pitch dark out, nah, no one could possibly notice that!)
Half blind and heart racing, we arrive at our destination, shut off the car and kill the lights. Some more flash photos and soon I’m laughing myself silly at the thought of the two of us fooling around in a parked car. Finally my daughters walking towards us and literally stops dead in her tracks, eyes popped out of her head, both hands to her face in surprise! She’s seen Rei at home quite a bit but none of us were really prepared for her going out and about.
An uneventful return home until again, the neighbors are not just outside they are standing 5 feet away in the alley staring right at us! At this point there’s no hiding Rei, so head held high, I emerge as graceful as possible (with zero experience getting out of a car in a dress with 5” heels and that is an art form let me tell you!) and strut from the car, through the yard and up the back steps into the house.
If you’re still with me after this scatter brained unedited ramble I appreciate your patience in sharing my first adventure out as Rei, 100% enfemme.
Total of 54 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- November 30, 2020 at 7:46 pm #412779Robyn DevineDuchessRegistered On: October 24, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 517Has thanked: 1618 timesBeen thanked: 2228 times
Still love reading this being it inspired me!
How many Girls are starting to notice that as the stories come out, the positive energy bounces to the next person and so on.
Its becoming quite wonderful how its all working! The more stories, the more inspiration…then new stories, new inspiration, etc.
The energy flow is fun to watch. Its coming back to you soon too! 😁🤗
- November 30, 2020 at 7:52 pm #412785
- November 30, 2020 at 7:30 pm #412770Mika MaloneDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: November 11, 2020Topics: 26Replies: 557Has thanked: 1683 timesBeen thanked: 2197 times
- November 30, 2020 at 6:49 pm #412753Stephanie RobertsPrincessRegistered On: May 20, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 426Has thanked: 3443 timesBeen thanked: 1421 times
- November 30, 2020 at 6:06 pm #412734Alisha AlexLadyRegistered On: November 28, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 36Has thanked: 97 timesBeen thanked: 150 times
- November 30, 2020 at 8:02 am #412554
- November 29, 2020 at 11:57 pm #412473Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 820Has thanked: 6378 timesBeen thanked: 3184 times
Avery awesome outing indeed. The ones that are unplanned by us and that we laugh and have a good time experiencing are the best. And you have a wonderful support group by your side the whole time too. At least no one saw the camera flashes and mistook them for gunfire and called the police. Now that would have been pretty fun to laugh about after the fact.
Glad you had a good time and enjoyed it from start to finish. Makes for some wonderful memories.
PS. I hope the pics turned out good. Maybe share a few?
- November 21, 2020 at 12:56 am #408993
- November 10, 2020 at 1:04 pm #405112Araminta PurdyLadyRegistered On: January 23, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 253Has thanked: 343 timesBeen thanked: 858 times
- November 10, 2020 at 4:08 pm #405170
- November 10, 2020 at 10:18 am #405050EmilyLadyRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 19Replies: 726Has thanked: 3924 timesBeen thanked: 2264 times
- November 10, 2020 at 11:31 am #405081
- November 9, 2020 at 7:28 pm #404787Philma BiersteinDuchessRegistered On: May 28, 2020Topics: 48Replies: 168Has thanked: 1517 timesBeen thanked: 1017 times
- November 9, 2020 at 7:33 pm #404790
- November 7, 2020 at 5:07 pm #404062Bianca EverdeneLadyRegistered On: April 11, 2017Topics: 19Replies: 645Has thanked: 2411 timesBeen thanked: 2425 times
Thanks for sharing Rei.
In always so interested in how we are received/perceived by both those nearest to us, and strangers.
And also the thoughts and feelings that go through our heads when we do go out en femme.
Mai happy you had such a positive experience.
- November 7, 2020 at 7:52 am #403932Candace BaciLadyRegistered On: October 19, 2020Topics: 32Replies: 57Has thanked: 204 timesBeen thanked: 531 times
- November 7, 2020 at 5:51 am #403915Josie QuinnLadyRegistered On: October 31, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 9Has thanked: 13 timesBeen thanked: 33 times
- November 7, 2020 at 5:43 am #403912Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 51Replies: 1444Has thanked: 6703 timesBeen thanked: 8028 times
- November 7, 2020 at 5:33 am #403909Regine RichPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 20Replies: 544Has thanked: 5716 timesBeen thanked: 2346 times
That was wonderful Rei, Im so happy for you, and you are soo lucky with the support you have.
I must tell you, since joining here, you are one of my biggest inspirations,(along with a few others, lol).
- November 7, 2020 at 5:44 pm #404069Rei DurdenBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: October 11, 2020Topics: 19Replies: 791Has thanked: 4885 timesBeen thanked: 3194 times
Regine, I hope I didn’t get any brains on you, your compliment just blew my mind! Gross image I know, but I am flattered beyond words and I hope that the boost I’ve gotten from such esteemed company here at CDH can be paid forward ten fold. Take care, Rei
- November 7, 2020 at 5:26 am #403907Vanessa VanreedBaronessRegistered On: May 7, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 49Has thanked: 38 timesBeen thanked: 251 times
- November 7, 2020 at 2:09 am #403887ANDREA RAVENLadyRegistered On: December 21, 2017Topics: 6Replies: 304Has thanked: 29 timesBeen thanked: 650 times
Fabulous story Rei, you must have felt on top of the world when you got back into the house! It is a great feeling being out in the world and I suspect this will not be the last time Rei escapes the confines of your house! Have a lovely weekend………….
- November 6, 2020 at 6:38 am #403589Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 25Replies: 4664Has thanked: 7859 timesBeen thanked: 7908 times
Beautiful experience and a outting that went well. With your heels 👠 you were certainly dressed for that special time. Congrats and look forward to hearing about your next adventure.
- November 6, 2020 at 6:06 am #403584Bianca EverdeneLadyRegistered On: April 11, 2017Topics: 19Replies: 645Has thanked: 2411 timesBeen thanked: 2425 times
Thanks for sharing your wonderful evening Rei.
So happy for you, such a buzz isn’t it!
How did you feel?
what was the reaction of your daughter? Did you all talk about your attire? Was the atmosphere on the way home fun and accepting, or a bit tense?
How did the neighbours react? Did they know it was you?
Sorry lots of questions, just so interested in others reactions.
Hope you are well and staying safe.
- November 6, 2020 at 6:35 pm #403799Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: October 11, 2020Topics: 19Replies: 791Has thanked: 4885 timesBeen thanked: 3194 times
Hi Bianca, thanks for the interest, I’ll answer best as I can.
I felt completely outside myself, I could barely focus one coherent thought to the next I was so excited and nervous and absolutely thrilled. My heart still flutters at the thought.
My daughter was awesome as usual! Laughing and joking and very happy for me. It was a pretty normal ride home conversation wise, honestly just a typical conversation, like nothing out of the ordinary.No tension whatsoever.
As for the neighbors, they were chatting when we pulled up, but other than a moment or 2 of silence we didn’t interact, not unusual as we aren’t really close as far as neighbours go. I didn’t stick around and walked as fast as the heels would let me! Lol I don’t know if they know it was me, part of me wishes they did, another part is terrified they recognized me, but time will tell…….
- November 6, 2020 at 5:05 am #403572
- November 5, 2020 at 9:09 pm #403460
- November 5, 2020 at 6:51 pm #403387Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 19Replies: 2456Has thanked: 1350 timesBeen thanked: 4864 times
A great story. Happily you made it back home without stumbling in your heels. Just the other day I was headed out and my neighbor was in her car headed to work.
If she hadn’t seen me in full dress before she did that day. We chatted a few minutes and no mention of my attire. Now there is no reason not to venture out enfemme.
- November 5, 2020 at 5:03 am #403137SerenBaronessRegistered On: March 2, 2020Topics: 39Replies: 463Has thanked: 3989 timesBeen thanked: 2213 times
- November 5, 2020 at 3:53 am #403121
- November 5, 2020 at 12:10 am #403080Mandy WifeBaronessRegistered On: September 12, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 178Has thanked: 87 timesBeen thanked: 665 times
- November 4, 2020 at 11:20 pm #403065GenevïéveLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 560Has thanked: 5267 timesBeen thanked: 2339 times
- November 4, 2020 at 10:59 pm #403057Jo Jo SweetLadyRegistered On: September 22, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 15Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 74 times
- November 4, 2020 at 9:28 pm #403044
- November 4, 2020 at 9:12 pm #403037AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 910Has thanked: 2885 timesBeen thanked: 2364 times
- November 5, 2020 at 4:40 am #403130
- November 4, 2020 at 8:12 pm #403019Robyn DevineDuchessRegistered On: October 24, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 517Has thanked: 1618 timesBeen thanked: 2228 times
In a good-hearted and friendly, Im jealous as $#!t of you!! LOL!! 😀
That is absolutely wonderful!! Thank you so much for sharing that! And yes getting out of a car like a lady is an art. Especially with high heels, and in my case a car thats low to the ground too!
XOXO – Robyn
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.