Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Maggie
      Lady

Hello Gurls,
      I just experienced a fabulous night out in Green Bay with the planning and significant help from Martha Madison.
      She set up a meeting at a cocktail lounge last Thursday and I was looking to get out en femme for the first time and I knew I would not be able to do this alone.
      Martha is such a wonderful friend and I could not have had this experience without her! I have always dressed at home and I do not know makeup that well yet nor did I have a wig.
      Martha calmed my nerves and said she would be waiting for me at the door and let borrow a wig.
      I could not have hoped but for better experience my first time in femme!
      There was also another lovely T Girl, Tina and her SO.
      I had so much fun and feel terrific.
      If any of you Gurls are in the Green Bay area and want to get out and talk, share stories and just have a ton of fun, the next meeting will be on Jan .4th.
      If you read this Martha I want to send a big hug and Thank you couldn’t have done it without you!!!
      MaryKay

How exciting MaryKay! Looks like you need to update your profile. Thanks for sharing. I like you (before last night) have never gone out en femme (at least in outerwear.) I really want the experience but will also need a Martha. Did your SO know about your evening? I also see you’re new here too. Did this site give you the confidence you needed to take that next step?

Maggie
        Lady

Thanks Jane and Stephanie. Yes Stephanie I will have to update my profile. I think most of us need a Martha, I know I certainly did I am very fortunate.
        My SO did know I was going. I came out to her, the first person I have told and then I began to feel better about myself and was wanting to be a part of a group of like minded folks so I started reaching out to LGBT groups in the area and getting advice, and then was directed to CDH, and yes it did give me the confidence to take that step. I do feel very fortunate to have the support.
        Thanks Kay

sounds like a wonderful time thanks for sharing

thanks Mary Kay for the lovely info. wish i could go out and have some one do my make up and make me look very passable and go out and have a great time being a female.

Maggie
        Lady

Thanks Lucinda, keep looking there must be a group or some individuals nearby.

Good for you girl , stay strong and stay safe Hugs Maddie

Maggie
        Lady

Thank you Maddie!

Congratulations, on your first night out! Glad you had a great time…..hear’s to many more.

Lady Veronica

Maggie
        Lady

Thank you Lady Veronica!

Martha
      Baroness - Annual

Big hug back – look forward to seeing you again on Jan. 4 – Martha

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transgender Friendly Places and Support Groups Around the World’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?