• This topic has 22 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Beth.
Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Beth
      Lady

So I’ve finally done it!!

Had the weekend free so I’ve been femme since Friday night. False nails, make up, wig, tights, heels and full body hair removal!

Decided to go to the supermarket dressed up and it was sooooo exhilarating. Totted up and down the aisles, bought so much random things and smiled at a few lady’s. ☺️

my heart was racing but I think I managed to look composed and authentic. When I was in need of approval for alcohol the assistant called me madam too 💫😊

I was sat in my car beforehand for about 20 mins working up the courage but I’m glad I did it. I’ve now got a huge (lipstick) smile on my face and I’m so happy 😊

Now for an evening with a glass of champagne 🥂🍾

Thea
      Lady

Well done!! Congratulations and what an affirmation! And thanks for sharing: perhaps I can be inspired and encouraged by you! Enjoy the rest of your special time,

Hugs, Gabby.

Beth
        Lady

Thank you!

Obviously only do it when the time is right and you feel comfortable but I would say it felt incredible

xxx

Bethany
      The first time is always the hardest.
      Now enjoy.
      Love
      Helena

Beth
        Lady

Thank you!

It was hard but so enjoyable ☺️

J J
      Lady

Going out the first time is such a huge step and even bigger thrill. Getting out is so much fun, and it just keeps getting easier as you realize nothing bad happens just because you are dressed en femme. Nobody reall y cares, so enjoy your new found freedom.

Beth
        Lady

That was my message to myself “no one really cares”. It’s so easy to think everyone is focused on you.

Hello Bethany
      Well done you it is so empowering and exciting when you venture out, a supermarket on your first outing brave girl so glad you enjoyed it.
      Love Sarah xx

Beth
        Lady

Thank you babe

I loved every bit of it. From checking my lipstick, to walking in heels further than I’ve ever done, to smiling at people, and feeling like I looked great😂

Mia Mor’e
      Baroness

You go girl!!!

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Well done Bethany! That is a huge step to take and now done more will follow.

Beth
        Lady

I’m already planning my next outing 😁

Melinda
      Lady

Amazing! Congrats!

Congrats Bethany great job now on to the next Have fun ..

Stephanie

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Bethany,

Now that you have gone out en femme for the first time, a whole new chapter in your dressing journey is about to open up. It will be a thrilling and exhilarating experience. Enjoy!

Bethany –

That is great that you got to do that.  It sounds like you had a wonderful day, hope you have many more.  I haven’t ventured out yet but look forward to a day when I can do that.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Beth
        Lady

Thank you!

I had an amazing day!
        B

xxxx

Well done Bethany!
      Alice

Mazel tov!

Hugs and kisses,
      W.

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

It gets easier and easier every moment that you are out dressed. Like most things your confidence builds with every positive experience. Being confident in yourself speaks volumes with first impressions.

Beth
        Lady

I need to practice my make up skills!

so excited for my next trip out

J J
      Lady

[postquote quote=685488]
      Don’t hesitate to seek professional help. Most ladies have had a life to practice and prefect their make up skills, so don’t except to match it for years, unless you take some lessons or have some professional help. Sephora and Mac are very friendly.

Beth
        Lady

I’m definitely not at the stage that I could go into a shop and ask for help I’m afraid. My only avenues (I think) are to either see if my wife can give me tips (if she’s comfortable over time) or find a female friend I can confide in.
        I’d much prefer my wife tbh but I’m still not sure on how understanding she plans to be. She’s been great so far tbh

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?