Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Totally by accident, but I’m fully dressed and out! My wife had a prescription come in and needed it right away, so despite the fact that I’m wearing a pumpkin sweater, leopard print mini, white tights and cowboy boots, we dashed out to the truck and went to the store! I felt amazing; confident, comfortable in my body, and totally natural. When we got home there was a bunny in the driveway, so I took the time to put out some feed. I can’t believe how good it felt to be out! I want more! I literally JUST got home 🙂

xo, Nikki

Nikki –

Good for you – sometimes the best things in life happen spontaneously – hope you have more opportunities to get out

XOXO
      Suzanne

J J
      Lady

Sounds great and congratulations on getting out. It feels so good to have done it, especially the first time.

Congratulations yes once you have been out in public you do want to go again for me I enjoy dressing at home but I have the desire to get out a few times a year as a CD and am not satisfied if I don’t. It definitely brought a new desire after experiencing it the first time.

That’s great, Nikki. You should post a pic of you in the outfit!

Congrats Nikki thats wonderful for you now you have the girly itch do it again he he .. As for me it was the Keystone 2022 conferance in PA this year got a girly week there as my first outing and best of all took wife with we had a super wonderful time together as girlfriends he he the whole week and plans on next years event coming in 2023  cant wait yea..

Stephanie Bass

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?