Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I finally got pics taken. I know they are not the greatest and mostly black but they hide well in plain sight with my panties. They are uploaded to my picspics I am welcoming any ideas, suggestions or Criticism. They might not be up yet as pending approval.

Thanks!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

It’s a wonderful feeling to actually take that first picture of one’s self. And then get the nerve to share it with many. I at one time would never even entertain the thought a publishing pictures but since being here building the confidence with the lovely ladies I did the unthinkable and posted. Yes they may  not be  what I would consider passable  or  what I have invision  but for what the looks are the feeling inside i was bubbling with joy. Be happy of what we are as we can only get better in our dressing, our makeup so in time maybe those pics will actually start showing a better lady in the mirror. Enjoy 🌹

Fem so great for you to show us your pics.  You are a lot braver than I am I have not showed the drab side of me in pictures.  The few that have seen both sides do not recognize me at all LOL.  Like the dress and when I started dark hoes/tights work great to hide hair.  You are on your way congrates on the first pic and enjoying your feminine side.

Sara Marie

Alicia C
      Lady

all good. we all start somewhere with coming out.  enjoy your first steps, its all good

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?