• This topic has 12 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Erin 710
      Lady

Hello all!  I‘ve already introduced myself in the new member forum but wanted to pen my first post finally.  I have been a fairly closeted CD since I was little. I am in my later 40’s and it is about dang time I think!   I am timid about taking my first public steps out.  I know I want to do it… my insides scream for freedom!  I know it isn’t about passing or walking perfectly but just want to be free.  I have had years of “almost opening the door” and hope your insights and experiences  will embolden me to turn that door handle soon! Love love reading all your posts and articles!!

• This topic was modified 3 years ago by Erin 710.
      Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Keep reading the posts from others, Erin, work up your courage from the successes of others.  I’m starting to get there myself.

Sandy

Kimberly
      Lady

Hi Erin,

Your first trip our will be the most exciting day of your life with a crazy mix of emotions. There is no way to really describe the experience. But be warned it is extremely addictive and you will want more and every time out will be just a little easier. Have fun and enjoy it.

Kimberly

Welcome to our awesome site Erin.  I might suggest that you do a forum search for topics like ‘First Time Out’ or ‘First Steps ‘ etc,  Those threads, and I know there are dozens of them, will help you build your courage to go that first step for yourself.  It may just be out on the front porch, or use the back porch for practice, then the mail box is next, then the world hon.

Remember that we have ALL been right where you are, and have survived to be here today.  Just start small and work for more each time.  Good luck and keep us informed.

PaulaF

Hi Erin,

Start with small steps.  Build up your confidence.  Walk out to your porch or patio.  Take a short drive.  You’ll find others are absorbed in their own affairs and rarely care or notice.  Try a shopping trip and look.  You needn’t buy anything.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

sometimes the good things take time to happen. Reading many of our posts here and the wonderful information certainly help in motivating me in pursuing those dreams.  Dreams of venturing out in public is always on many of our ladies minds.  And with the advice through our forums confinance we do succeed . Its a wonderful experience to which many have found and a memory all will never to forget. I did it and never to think of it ever happening . So one never knows where our journeys may take us… Best to everyone who’s  Poundering the possibility…🌷

I never would have dreamed of going out as a woman. Now I do ( dream of it!) Funny, isn’t it?

I’m planning an outfit and a destination. With the heat and the fires I might have to adjust. We’ll see how it goes!

Seren
      Baroness

Hey Erin 👋

welcome to CDH! The first adventures are the best (just kidding, I think they get even better!)

keep us updated xx

Seren ⭐️🔥

Anonymous

It is a big great world out there… once you go out dressed, you will want more and more.

Diana W
      Lady

Welcome!  You’ve definitely come to the right place.  We have so many ladies who have been where you want to be and can give you great advice on how to make your dream come true free of pain or drama.

HI Erin I finally did it and ventured out this year a few times now.

I must tell you it is wonderful girlfriend.

Once you have yourself together to where you feel comfortable  find a place that you feel comfortable and safe for your first adventure.

I promise you won’t be sorry it is wonderful and remember life is too short, so get out there and experience what life has to offer.

Patty

I’m right where you are. Super skittish about going out, but i really want to. I’ve come close a few times to just taking a drive. It’s hard to know where to go that’s safe being a transplant. Curious to see how it turns out for you.

Anonymous

Hi Erin….if it’s any help, I was the same… apprehension, fear, and I was literally shaking in my boots….but that was a few years ago and the only thing that hasn’t changed is the rush you get!!!!..it’s 99% confidence….go out once and you WILL want to go again….best wishes sister….Grace xx

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?