Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Mandi C
      Lady

So it’s taken me 30+ years but I’ve finally reached the stage of my crossdressing where I want to seriously attempt makeup.  I haven’t attempted makeup at all since secretly caking my face with my mom’s makeup as a kid and having one hell of a crappy “makeover” by two drunk girls back in college.

Since then, I’ve played with my eyelashes/liner with my wife’s makeup from time to time but that’s about it.  I just bought the starter makeup kit from Janet’s Closet and am going to try it out soon.  I currently have a goatee of 10 years that I plan on shaving off soon cuz I want to be able to easily experiment with makeup.

So, for my first attempt I’m looking for any guidance you all can give me.  I’ve watched multiple YouTube videos but am overwhelmed at the amount available (which, tbh, is awesome) and I haven’t found a good starting point.

Also, any advice for makeup removal would be greatly appreciated since I have a limited amount of time to put on and remove makeup before the wife comes home…  It’s like ‘The Bonnie Situation’ in Pulp Fiction except it’s the removal of my makeup instead of a body.

Thanx so much 💋💕💋💕

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

You try looking at the makeup Magic program It kind breaks it all down from a beginner standpoint. Im still there myself, good luck.

Topic: Feedback on the “Makeup Magic Program” – Crossdresser Heaven

Anonymous

I’d recommend using a foundation powder, it can go on easily and so long as you keep it as close to your skins natural tone, it will work fine. Use it sparingly though, it should spread on with no problem, the idea is that it evens the tone of the skin. From there you do your lipstick, eye liner (pencil) and eyebrows if you like, I also use a pencil for brow definition.

*Avoid bold colours that stand out. Don’t attempt any shading (cheek bone etc.) either to begin with, that takes time and practice!

The best way to get it off? Micellar water! ALWAYS have some of this!!! It should be a key part of every make-up bag!

I hope this helps you. Have fun! 🙂

Girl, I’m right about where you are. Less than a week ago, I tried doing my eyes for the first time. And I have done full makeup once. I shaved my face for the first time in 20 years. As far as a good starting point, I highly recommend concentrating on your eyes. But that’s just my opinion. I quickly realized the importance of a good foundation and getting the color matched well as I am not entirely happy with the foundation that was chosen for me by the sales associate when I got all my first products. The YouTube videos are great but it’s also important to figure out which ones will apply to your facial features so you can narrow them down and get the best advice.

I second the micellar water to remove makeup. It’s fast and gentle on the skin. I also use noxema makeup removing wipes. I think they use micellar water in them just based on the same smell that they have.

Just like walking in heels, makeup requires practice. I still have a lot to learn myself. But it’s so fun trying.

Mandi

For a video reference, Juliette Noir does an over hour long video that truly goes start to finish. I think its a great reference.

Ideally, getting your foundation matched either in an Ulta, or using an App will hopefully prevent having to return things.

Being it sounds like you don’t have a lot of time, I think Kitty kind of stated, go for more basics first…and YES have makeup remover handy!!

Watch out for waterproof/resistant eye-liner and mascara.  I don’t know about micellar water yet,  but if the wife has Ponds cold cream around, your in luck.  It works on waterproof eye makeup as well.

Other than that, its really just keep practicing whenever you can.   And as always, there’s plenty of Girls around here to help you out.

Have fun!

Robyn 💋💄

Mandi C
        Lady

Wow!  That is a phenomenal video!  Makes it look so effortless, lol.

Thanks for sharing 💕

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?