Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So, my wife is fully embracing Regine.
      When I got home from work last night, she said she would like me to take her to Walmart( she is permanently disabled, and in a wheelchair). I didnt ask why, but when we got there, she said Regi needs some thigh highs, and lets look at the makeup, and what do you think of these skirts?
      I am just blown away, and after spending ALMOST TWO HOURS wandering up and down the aisles, I am such a lucky girl:-)
      Hugs, Regine

Anonymous

Regi

You say your wife is disabled and confined to a wheelchair…..well honey, she walks SO tall in my eyes…please tell her…..”grace says she is wonderful!!”

you are so lucky Regi,

huggs, grace x

Anonymous

That is pretty amazing, you are so lucky to have her in your life , enjoy… jo

Hi Regine nice to meet you congrats to you and like Grace said tell wife hello and she is a gem to have  you are so lucky she has support for Regine  . When I came out to my wife very shortly after being married  and we went shopping we both love thrift stores so first trip after so started getting the Stephanie bug lol kind of same and sorry to say for you shes not disabled maybe a little crazy lol dont tell her i said so lol on a Saturday we went on our weekly trip to goodwill she started with a basket which she never does usually waits till she finds a few things and I have to go back and grab one . So off to shoes looking around in her sizes for a few min then around racks to larger sizes as we kind of new size 11 womens were Stephanies size so looking around for other shoppers none so do you like these and these ended up with 6 pairs of heels and a couple of flats  then off to clothes dresses and skirts  . A hole basket of Stephanie items only a couple for her but so much fun that was 37 years ago and hasent slowed down she loves to shop for Stephanie  .. So we are like kindered soles as sisters in the heart  be safe and have fun with wife shopping  .

💋💋 Stephanie💋💋

Lol,for the first time in years, since our grandkids grew up,she is excited for christmas, Guess who she is buying for? giggles.
        Regine

Hi JO Jett cute name girl .💋💋

And Grace cute as ever .💋💋

Hi Genevieve nice to meet you 💋💋

Big hugs to all  love my sisters

Stephanie Bass💋💋

Anonymous

glad you got in a shopping day. she is so lucky to have you and you to have her. hope this opens up lots of new things to do together. handicap doesnt mean you cant do anything. i know a few handicap people and they can do just as much as regular people. sounds like you 2 had lots of fun.

Mandy Wife
      Baroness

Aaawww so lovely and so good you can share with your wife – PennyJay and I had our first shopping trip together the other week as well (I don’t think she’s come down off cloud 9 yet!)

Here’s to many more shared experiences shopping with your wife xx

My lovely bride says hello to you all, and thank you, from both of us. Now I just have to get her on here:-)
      Hugs, Regine

I came out to wife as my new girly clothes started rolling in she didn’t accept me,my choices or my clothes. She said it made her sick,so I took a trip to Victoria secrets and I spent the weekend in my room dressing in all my different outfits tried my hand at make up took a lot of pics. She just noticed all my body hair is gone. I still don’t have a dress and no idea what size to buy? I started seeking clothes from my sister’s friends, girlfriends anywhere I could when I was 13 now I’m over 55 and I am doing this!! it turns me on bad

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?