Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

One final word before I call it quits tonight, this morning.

Today/yesterday was my first time doing my own make up. Went pretty light with the eye shadow and blush, even the mascara. Than came the liquid eye liner. If a little looks so good, how great would a TON look? Turns out, not so much.

Those of you who know who Alice Cooper is probably have some idea of what I looked like,(welcome to my nightmare!) and those of you who don’t, google him and have a good chuckle!

My wife and daughter were so sweet they still managed to make me feel good about my first attempt.

that’s all for now, good night all, Rei

Anonymous

Hi Rei,

My first few attempts seemed like I was wiping it off more than putting it on. I watch a lot of youtube and get some advice from my wife. Everyone has their own way. It is getting easier and looking a little better each time. I have a long way to go before I would consider myself an artist!

Kay

I went for a makeup lesson first.Theres a group Femme fever on Long Island.Karen who runs it is excellent.I learned a lot.Now I’m pretty good at it.

you have a terrific support team.  I don’t believe any of my females would be supportive

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?