Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

The local gym/swimming pool had re-opened in my area after the coronavirus business (which is still ongoing btw) and there were not a lot of people going back yet. I had been going to the gym normally for a few weeks, but eventually I had the idea that given the lack of people, I had the perfect opportunity to explore more about my cross-dressing side and re learn to swim again as a bonus.

One morning, I took the initiative to drive to the gym at 6:30 am, while the gym was nearly empty. The change rooms were empty which allowed me to change at my own pace.   On the outside i wore my normal male trunks but on the inside i was wearing my pink swimsuit panties. I had brought a number of other colours just in case. There’s an almost indescribable feeling to being alone in a public change room with half a bikini on. At the pool itself, there was one swimmer who was doing laps in the lap pool and a single lifeguard who hovered more near the lap pool on the far side. In the shallow pool, I would paddle back and forth at a slow pace trying to get myself adjusted to the feel of water again and when the lifeguard was walking away, I would pull my trunks down a bit for a few seconds and dawdle a few meters in pink liberated freedom. Unfortunately, even after an hour or so, my stomach wasn’t used to the pool and I ended up vomiting in the toilet.

After that experience I put more training into my stamina by running on the treadmill for longer. I started wearing flat bras and panties underneath my clothing to feel girly even as I exercised. The best moments were when I could work out alone where I can let a few bra straps be out and I could see the outline on my T-shirt. Also, don’t ever try to do a 2km run wearing a tight one piece, that’s just a recipe for nausea and delirium.

I don’t think I’m at the stage where I would feel comfortable dressing in a wig and full female clothes, But having read some other stories of crossdressers at the pool, I have considered the idea of wearing a one piece swimsuit and just swimming without worrying about anyone’s opinions.  Hm.

I have to admit that my first inclination toward wearing women’s clothes was with a bathing suit as a kid. I was around 8ish and saw my sister’s blue one piece speedo racing swimsuit in a basket. I was mesmerized by it and tried in on. it fit perfectly. It was exhilarating. The amazing feeling lasted a few minutes until i was found by a sibling and was then outed to the whole family. It was humiliating and I went further into hiding but not without being continually drawn to suits for all the years afterwards. Now that i am married and have dabbled with dressing for many years I always wear a bikini bottom underneath my men’s bathing suit. I do it for a few reason; I love the feeling , it supports me better than the built in liners that come with the suit and there is a certain amount of taboo. My wife knows and “accepts” it although I wear tame styles and colors so as to not push her limits of acceptance. On occasion the bikini tag will flip upward and peek out from back of the male suit waistband. She will either pass by and tuck it in or give me a sign and i will tuck it in. At least i have that going for me.

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Jamie Taal.

Nice. I started as a teenager with my sister’s one piece swimsuits. Wearing them to bed until I bought my own collection. Bikini panties are designed for swimming so it’s particularly exhilarating to have them function as they are intended.

I often wear a woman’s one piece or bikini at the pool. I got some looks the first few times, and after the regulars become accustomed have had no problems. I love parading around in the changing room in only my panties while fixing my hair.

Go to the gym and wear a one piece suit.  Get a water polo suit if you want it to appear a little less feminine.  Water polo or high neck suits with a back zipper are the only suits I wear to swim laps in at the gym.  I did it all the time before the pandemic, training for triathlons.  I’ve only ever had positive comments and questions.  Everyone has loved my suits!  Feels TOTALLY liberating to be dressing in plain sight, and swimming in a one piece suit is the most incredible feeling – WAY more comfortable than anything designed for men.  One piece suits actually make a lot more sense for men, considering out shape (no hips to hold up shorts, so we have to tie them on so tight they leave a mark), and the bottom just holds everything in place so much more securely than any men’s swimwear.  You’d think that would be obvious, but the swimwear companies haven’t figured it out yet…

Go have fun!

Holy cow, I never thought about that idea about men not having the right hips. I have worn a number of bikini panties, especially the string ones that I have always felt i needed to tighten extra hard in order to stay on. i can’t beieve this idea did not occur to me.

Update:

On Monday I went to the gym to swim for the first time since February.  It was great!!!

of course, I was wearing a black, back-zip, high neck one piece swimsuit!  I was presenting male, though.  No issues, as usual.

That sounds great, I wore a blue monokini underneath my clothing when I went to the gym earlier today. The feel of  the fabric when you work out is amazing.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?