Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone

Im Izzy my first day here with you all, from the bits I’ve read I think I will have found a nice place.

My story is possibly like many, a few weeks ago I hit my 59th birthday and wondered where my life has been and where it is going. I cannot really remember a time that I havent felt feminine (well except the many times I have forced the real me into the depths of my mind. Another one of the contradictions my life has been full of lol). Since being young I have when possible worn clothes that are the ones I wanted to wear, fortunately growing up I had two elder sisters so this always gave me a choice of what to wear, but only when I knew it was safe to do so.  Those words “safe to do so” have been a big part of my life.

As I got older I fell into one relationship after another trying to be the male I was supposed to be all of them failing as I could not keep the pretense up, and no I never told any of them who I really am. I was never happy, yes I could laugh but not really happy. I did meet my wife and as we grew to know each other and fell in love with her I thought she would understand and be supportive so I told her about me, it did not go down well. I most likely didn’t handle the situation right didn’t explain well enough. So I went back to hiding, when she got a job working weekends it was great I had time to be me. In the end as all the others the marriage failed.

I have lived on my own now for a few years and felt more at peace with myself. Then on my birthday I realised I am still not happy, yes I am alive behind the closed doors of my flat but I have never gone out as myself, never told anyone about myself, never had friends who would still be my friends when I opened to them. I live in a small town and regretfully have to say the majority of people are staunch fast in their opinions of anyone who is and I write this as they say it “not normal” should be made a joke of, not excepted or allowed to make friends.

So I decided it was time to move forward as Izzy hence joining this group, I have so much to learn, so many questions to ask (hopefully not to many that will drive people up the wall), need the support of nice people I dont want to be alone anymore, not in the I want to live with someone sense more the I want friends who like me for who I am and I like them sense. I will be honest I am scared of the future but know somehow I have to face that to try and find happiness.

It has been nice reading some of the forums I believe I will be at home here

Izzy xx

Welcome Izzy!  You have indeed found a place where you will be at home!  Nice to meet you, and look, we already have something in common – I’m 59 too!

Marcellette

Hi Marcellette

Love the name is there a French background to it?

Thanks for replying, nice to see friendly people here. Yes something in common already and if I say so myself I think the 59 vintage is a very good vintage haha. In the style of the words of Humphrey Bogart in that classic and one of my fav films Casablanca “This could be the start of a beautiful friendship”

Izzy

Welcome Izzy

My story is similar to yours. Life is very difficult when you aleays have to carry the burden of the secret we do. I myself struggle with thoae same fears. I probably wont be much help in finding those answers as I personally have only been here two weeks. One thing I have felt is the freedom to express a feminine side here without the judgements and repercussions that may exist outside these four walls. Everyone I have interacted with has so far been gracious and accepting. So feel free here to be who you are and want to be.

Hugs Amelia 🎀

Amelia

Like your reply especially being at home here and all the friendliness you have already found, hope to get to know everyone so much better over all our journey’s ahead 🙂

and will ask you for help already where are the emojis on here? and here was me thinking first bit of advice i would be asking for was make up lol

Hugs Izzy

Hey Izzy
          When you type right click on the screen after your word right click on the flashing cursor and the first option is emoji. Have fun🥳

Hugs Amelia 🎀

hello  youre a 🌟Amelia 🤗🤗

My Chilli Fry is cooked the wine open and the candles lit so time for the evening meal. Hope you have  great day/evening

Izzyxx

Sounds delicious… reminds me I havent eaten today ivw been so busy.

Hugs Amelia 🎀

Anonymous

Hi Izzy and welcome to CDH!🧚‍♀️ You will luv it here !!

🌺❤️🎀💐

Hi Effie

Thanks for replying is nice to feel welcomed 🙂

Now did say questions but didn’t think this would be one, where are the emoji thingies was going to put smiley face but all you ended up with was a colon, minus and half a bracket haha

Izzy

Anonymous

Well I tend to go overboard with the emojis 🌸 but I just love them so ❤️
          On my iPhone 📱 they are all under the smiley face key 🔑 at bottom of screen keyboard ⌨️

🌹💐🌱🥀🌸🧚‍♀️

Anonymous

Hi Izzy welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you, we are like one big happy family on here x

There are lots of us girls on here just like you so come in and make yourself at home x

Hugs Rozalyne x

Izzy. Welcome to CDH. You have indeed found the place where you can be at home. We are all sisters here and share the love for one another brought about by our common desire to be women we were meant to be.

Get comfortable and chat away with the girls like only sisters can. You will get acceptance, advice, tips, encouragement and most importantly….Love. We have experienced ladies that can help you anytime and newbies like you with a million questions. We have serious, thoughtful girls and crazy, funny girls (I like to run in that crowd!) But most of all we have Love.

Beth

Hi Izzy welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, the only place on the web to meet others like our self’s, we are a very friendly and under standing group of ladies.  feel free to read my profile will tell more about my journey   

Hi Lucinda

Thanks for getting in touch everyone seems so nice here. I will read your offer to read your profile, its just been so good to find girls like myself

Thanks again

Izzy

Hi Izzy,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Anonymous

Hi Izzy
      Why be normal… it is soo boring! 😃🙃
      Roxie.

Anonymous

Hi Izzy, welcome aboard the good ship CDH, you have found the most supportive and loving group here and as for questions – ask away – we’re here to help!

Hugs 💋

Diana

Hi Izzy,

Welcome to CDH!

Alice

Hi Izzy!! Welcome to CDH! I think that you will find that you have come to the right place! I like how the Phoenix symbolizes rebirth from the ashes.😘 Hugs!🤗🌹

Hi Jamie

You are one astute lady 😊 knew it was right for those reasons, and think it is catchy Izzy Phoenix just like the sound of my name know I will enjoy hearing it been said

Izzy

Hi Izzy, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH Luv! So glad you found us. Now you never have to feel alone in the world without others to communicate with everyday. A member once compared CDH to a sorority! I like the comparison. You will find being a member of this crossdressing sisterhood will give you feelings of acceptance and support that you probably never thought you would ever have. If If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Bienvenue Izzy!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Izzy  welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Hi Izzy, welcome to the CDH family. I was in denial for a long time too, before Trish exploded out. Feel free to ask as many questions as you want, we’re here to help honey. You can relax and put your heels up here.

Love Trish

Welcome Izzy!

Welcome Lzzy, to the Heavenly address where you can be yourself, ask questions and share your experiences with the friendly and supportive persons that reside here.

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?