Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi

so today I took a huge step, yesterday after being measured for a bra, I went and bought myself a black bra, and bought some new knickers (you can never have to many). I have today put on my bra and new black knickers and gone for a walk into my local town, I have never known something feel so exhilarating in my life

Nicole
      The feeling is great the first time out,I’m now at the stage going.outside in my garden early in the morning dressed in my skirt bra thong and t shirt,and I love to go driving in skirt and panties or thong.
      As you said can never have to many panties or thongs.
      Enjoy the feeling it’s great.
      Love
      Helena

J J
      Lady

Those firsts are always so much fun so enjoy them as you encounter them, and cherish the memories. One of the disadvantages of having done this for a long while is that those types of events are fading into the past.

That said, I do fondly remember my first bra fitting and all the emotions involved.

Good on ya for getting out and doing it, and I hope you have any firsts to come.

Hi Nicole I’ve never been measured for a bra but i do know my size, I’ve often been to the shop’s to buy my bra’s and I also buy the matching knickers, I’ve been out a few times En Femme but only late at night in the car 🚗, today i was out with my wife and we went to a antique center and while we were there i saw someone had a stall selling vintage clothing and there was a black lacey corset on the rail and it was a large size and I’m thinking shall i buy it, but I’m still in the closet to my wife so i didn’t think it was ok to buy,

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

Hi girls i was out with my wife shopping today and i saw a nice LBD in a thrift store and thought shall i buy it, I think i shall have to go back later and see if it’s still there X

Hugs 🤗

Anonymous
      Lady

Congratulations! Going out under dressed is so much fun and thrilling realizing no one knows your secret. CD’s are a passionate bunch. Hope you continue to under dress. It helps me express my feminine side when I can’t go out dressed in the works.

Hi Nicole,

Congratulations on going out and purchasing a bra.  Sounds like the sizing was right.  Enjoy being your true self.

Alice

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Nicole, I am sure this will be the first of many firsts.

aAll My Best Cassie

I remember my first bra fitting in Aug of 1976, I had found out about a convention being held in Oct in Provincetown Massachusetts on the tip of Cape Cod called Fantasia Faire and decided to go. I decided to go to a shop run by a sweet older lady in Salem Mass that fitted women who had had a mastectomy, figuring I wanted to look like a normal woman. She was sweet we made an appointment for me to come in as her last customer and there would be nobody there except her and I and her sister who did her books and would be in the office and would never see me. She determined I should wear a 38 C cup with my size and build to look good  but not e so big as to cause people to look or stare because I was extremely huge. I bought 3 Bras, two all in ones and a high waisted girdle with the zipper on the side plus a pair of breast forms.

Fantasia Fair is the name now and is the longest running trans gathering in the US, it has run every year in Provincetown, Mass with the exception of 2020 because of Covid because many of the girls are older and therefore in a high risk category. I made reservations for the first weekend with the option to stay for the whole 9 days, and did stay the 9days

Terri
        Duchess

First experiences going out are something you dont forget. Also remembering your first bra and other item purchases stick out in our minds. Hearing other peoples stories is like therapy to me.

Wow, Nicole. I don’t know if I could ever walk around town in just my bra and knickers!

😉

Good on yer, great result!

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?