• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Rose.
Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

my first time ( or at least an attempt) cross dressing would have been the time I decided to try to wear my mom’s boots. Needless to say it did not work out as my feet are several sizes bigger.

My first dress however, was a Snow White dress I had bought from a Spirit Halloween store. It was, a little bit hard to handle as the skirt went past my ankles and I had to lift it if I wanted to move.

No experience with heels, again, no female shoe in the house that would fit.

Not much with makeup either, only little bits here and there.

I don’t exactly remember my first time but I remember that I was always grabbing garments that belong to my mother and taking them to bed with me. I pretended that they were mine I must to have been doing it since I was very little because my mother never said anything she will just take them away. I used to put on her high hills and grab a purse too I was probably 8 then. I think I try my first bra ( actually my sisters) when I was 12 and 16 when I fully dress for the firs time.

Rose
      Lady

I can remember as a kid putting on my mom’s high heels. But… I’ve never really been sure if that “counted” or not, because I did the same thing with my dad’s work boots. In both cases, of course, they were far too big.

In college, I would occasionally wear my wife’s panties to class or dinner. This was purely sexual, though. Both of us found it to be a huge turn-on. For whatever reasons, that practice slowly drifted away as we went through school, got married, etc. Spring of 2015 (I think; it may have even been 2014), the urge hit me again. No idea why. I got the courage to mention it to my wife. She pulled two pair of panties out of her drawer and gave them to me. I wore them to work, and loved the feeling. It was still sexual for me, but there was something else this time too. I went a few weeks with wearing a pair of hers once or twice a week. Then I went and bought three pair of my own. By Christmas of that year, I was wearing panties almost every day, and had also bought some stockings and pantyhose. By that time, it was just what I wore and no longer really something that was sexual.

This past summer (2016), the urge to wear more hit me. I don’t recall ever really having that urge before, but maybe I did and just buried it. But in August, I made a pretty big purchase off of Amazon, after researching how to convert men’s sizes to women’s. I bought a red dress, a denim skirt, a blue blouse, a bra, and two pair of shoes. It was… relaxing, I guess, is the best word I can find right now. I bought a few more things, including hitting eBay. Things really took off for me after I found CDH. That was when I decided to make birdseed breast forms, get a wig, get my own jewelry (I was wearing hers), and so on.

And now, here I am. 🙂

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?