Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

So today I tried on heels for the first time,(well they were wedges) and OMG I LOVED THEM. They just made me feel so sexy and beautiful, and the extra height was also nice 😉 anyone else remember their first time?

I love my wedges. Although I ended up getting them half a size to big.

Anonymous

Oh man I know how you feel, I wore my wife’s today so they were on the small side, but they say beauty is pain right? Lol

I think the first time I tried heels I was 12 or so. Trying my moms on. I remember loving them but now that I have my own shoe collection, I love them even more lol. Lucky for me, my fiancé and I are the same size so we share our shoes.

Anonymous

Oh nice!! It’s like you have double the shoe selection, does your wife let you wear hers?

Heels/shoes seal the deal. It really makes an outfit complete! 🙂 Don’t remember the first time, but I ordered pumps in pink, white, black, and red to complete any outfit. I love shoes! Weeeeeeeee. 🙂

Anonymous

I love my heels, yesterday for the first time I put them on with woman’s jeans my first pair. It’s orgasmic for me. Did you know heels can make you look thinner 🙂

Love

lisa 🙂

I had been secretly dressing for years and had a fairly nice wardrobe.  I finally had a chance to go out but was very cautious.  I figured the best was to go to a drag bar on Halloween.  After doing a little research I found a bar.  Before Halloween I visit a couple of time in drab.  I first went there and had a beer or two during the day.  Very nice guys, and the bartender was super nice.  I told him that I wanted to come down to the Halloween party in drag.  He was fine with it and said I should speak with the guy who was in charge of the drag shows they put on.  I got his name and returned when they said he would be there.  I introduced myself and asked a few questions about coming down.  He was a sweet heart and encourage me.

That night I spend hours getting ready.  I decided to wear one of my nice dresses, three quarter sleeve,  just below the knee.  I put on my prettiest lingerie, panties, garter belt, stockings, bra and slip.  Most of the time I spent getting ready  was doing my makeup and hair.  I was finally ready and got in my car and drove to the bar.  I love the sensation of being fully en femme as I drove.

I got to the bar and it was wild.  All types of people and costumes.  I remember standing out side having a smoke and a cab pull up and two guys got out.  One of them immediately started hitting on me.  I tried to be polite, then his friend nudged him and told him I was a dude.  He was flabbergasted.  They went in and I followed.

The place was packed, it was so much fun.  At one point the guy who had tried to pick up on me, grab my butt as I slid past him to get to the bar.  It was a great first outing and I do it every year now.

Oh yes,first time I wore heels with stockings and sexy underwear, I couldn’t believe how amazing they made me look! Getting heels was definitely a stepping stone in exploring my crossdresser! I always wear them now when I am dressed, make me feel more feminine.

Anonymous

Mandy, they absolutely make me feel more feminine! They just finish the look and are so damn sexy with nylons 😍

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I sure do. the first shoes I ever bought for myself was several pairs of platform wedges. I thought they made girl’s legs and feet look so good. I wanted that. I couldn’t decide which pair in my size I wanted most so I bought them all. I loved how they made my legs look better. That led to shorter shorts, long shirts that looked like a short dress and soon after to dressing fully fem.

That’s also when I began buying and wearing pumps. I love them both but no doubt the platforms are much easier to walk in and much more comfortable when worn during long walks or standing long periods.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?