- December 28, 2020 at 2:45 am #424054Sandra JamesParticipantRegistered On: December 27, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 14Has thanked: 163 timesBeen thanked: 76 times
have been visiting this site as guest for a while and finally took the plunge. so nice to be known by my fem name for first time. i am quite shy and feel very emotional about being here.
can someone explain what being a friend to another member entails? i just have ordinary membership at the moment.
love to all
- December 29, 2020 at 4:05 am #424495
- December 29, 2020 at 3:11 am #424481Sandra JamesLadyRegistered On: December 27, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 14Has thanked: 163 timesBeen thanked: 76 times
i am overwhelmed by the many welcoming responses to my first post. thanks to all of you. feelong so happy since i joined. dont be offended if i do not respond immediately to friend requests. iit will take time for me to get used to this wonderful new world. i also have limited private onlone time. later i will tell you my cd history and where things stand at the moment for me. must also work on my profile.
all my love
- December 28, 2020 at 3:33 pm #424328
- December 28, 2020 at 9:48 am #424207Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 43Replies: 1369Has thanked: 4169 timesBeen thanked: 2984 times
Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.
Thank you, Samantha Roarke
- December 28, 2020 at 9:01 am #424181EmilyLadyRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 21Replies: 782Has thanked: 4443 timesBeen thanked: 2521 times
Hello and welcome Sandra! Isn’t it just the most wonderful feeling to use your femme name and have others use it when they communicate with you? It makes me smile every time. Have fun getting to know each fantastic ladies here! Feel free to ask questions or share thoughts. Always someone willing to help.
- December 28, 2020 at 6:01 am #424121Cindy LouBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 18, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 431Has thanked: 1852 timesBeen thanked: 2000 times
Hi there Sandra, and welcome to CDH. If you want to make friends fill out your bio as much as you can. People here will often check a bio out in an effort to get a better understanding of someone that interests them. If you read mine you’ll notice that I don’t accept friend requests from blank bios, I don’t feel good about that but I find it necessary.
- December 28, 2020 at 5:39 am #424109Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 26Replies: 4805Has thanked: 8311 timesBeen thanked: 8321 times
Sandra as others have explained what friends are about I don’t need to but it’s wonderful that you have finally made the decision to officially join our little family. Welcome… happy to meet you . It’s such a wonderful place where gals just like you have a safe and enjoyable experience being that someone you always dream of being and enjoying these feeling with no persecution. For me being here it’s gratifying , being accepted and not feeling different in anyway. I love being here and I know you’ll be happy being here too. Become the lady you always of being and at a place of full understanding. Happy you have joined us enjoy your stay
- December 28, 2020 at 4:31 am #424078Regine RichPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 21Replies: 600Has thanked: 6265 timesBeen thanked: 2588 times
I agree with Teralynn, I don’t send out many friend requests, but I don’t turn them down either. every girl needs a friend, and If I can be “that” one, I am more than happy to be
However, also ,as Tera said, keeping up with everything is quite time consuming, so I may not reach out to my friends as much as I should, but If I haven’t heard from them, or see them posting, and I do try to read all new posts every day, I do send a quick message to see if they are ok.
Oh, lol, and welcome o our home, as I am sure you have seen, we are a very supportive, welcoming bunch, and quite free with advice and opinions, lol. Relax, read, and enjoy
- December 28, 2020 at 4:23 am #424074Teralynn LovingLadyRegistered On: October 17, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 1100Has thanked: 8637 timesBeen thanked: 2005 times
Hi Sandra, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community. It is apparent that you are interested in the friendship aspect of this site. Let us be fair here. A lot of crossdressing people don’t really have other crossdressing people to communicate with and so they can get the feeling that they are pretty much alone in the world to deal with all the feelings (good and bad) that a crossdresser sometimes have. So why wouldn’t they be delighted to find a site with so many wonderful crossdressing people to possibly make friends with. However you can quickly become overwhelmed by the amount of time you will need to stay active on the site and keep in contact with those friends who keep in contact with you. The vast majority of the girls here are very friendly and will gladly accept a friend request from you but because of time constraints will not make contact as often as you think a friend would. I would recommend taking it slow and reading posts and profiles to determine who you want to send a friend request to. Someone close or that has common interests to yours might make a terrific friend. So I don’t recommend that you send out friend requests like candy. Be selective. What if you receive a lot of friend requests? I never turn down a friend request out of common courtesy but wait to see how active they are on the site and how active they are in contacting me with a message. One of the things I tell every new CDH friend is that any message from a CDH friend gets a priority response ( meaning I will send them a response as soon as I see that they have sent me one). That is true to this day no matter how much work on the site I have to do. Real friends are there for each other are they not? Admittedly, not everyone takes friendship (even online friendships) as seriously as I do. So you will find a lot of people sending you friend requests who may never contact you again or will be inactive on the site for months. Some for various reasons will actually terminate their membership. So consider what I have told you about the site’s wonderful friend benefit and make your own decision as to how you use it. I will say this in closing, some of the closest Cdh friends I have really are as closeto me as any friends I have ever had. If I can be of further service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings from Teralynn
- December 28, 2020 at 3:17 am #424064Katie CollinsLadyRegistered On: January 25, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 191Has thanked: 94 timesBeen thanked: 551 times
Good to welcome another U.K. girl. To add someone as a friend just means you can send each other private messages. I think lots of people collect them like stamps but only keep in touch with a few on a regular basis.
- December 28, 2020 at 3:17 am #424063Trisha Lilly HibbertBaronessRegistered On: December 8, 2020Topics: 23Replies: 435Has thanked: 2633 timesBeen thanked: 1545 times
Hi Sandra, welcome to the CDH family. It’s a bit like FB, got Messageger (pming), a social page, for public messageing and can react to posts there. Friend status just increases a person’s visableity to you. I can’t wait to get to know you more honey.
- December 28, 2020 at 2:51 am #424056
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.