Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello my name is Katherine,

Let me start by repeating that this is the first time I’ve told anyone, other then my wife, that I enjoy crossdressing! This is a side of me that has been there since I have been a teenager, but I have kept it hidden. I have dressed in the passed and have gone through the binge then purge cycle a couple of time now.

Well truthfully, I never really told my wife. She knows that I have dressed in the passed due to finding some of my stuff. However, she has not seen or caught me in female clothes. She is an “A” type personality and firmly believes that it is wrong, sick, disgusting and that there is something wrong with me for it.

Other then her, no one else knows as I am terrified to let others in at this time. So I am turning to the internet to find others who I can talk to, discuss feelings and thoughts as well as be more passable. I live in north western Wisconsin, and would like to talk to others from this area as well. So, anyone interested I would be glad to talk to.

Thank you,

Katherine

I got caught accidentally the first time.

Janine
        Lady

Hey there Kimmie
        Tell us about your getting caught. I’d like to hear about it

Katherine – You will find open and accepting people here to talk to. You will not be judged, mocked or outed. Welcome! 💋

PS: Sorry about your wife’s attitude. Others here will be able to help you find ways of dealing…

Lori,

Thank you for the support, it is nice to know I can share with others who know what it is like. I look forward to creating and growing new relationships.

Janine
      Lady

Hi Katherine
      I’m a lot like you as far as keeping it a secret from everyone.
      Like you I started crossdressing at around 12 or so by sneaking into my sisters room and taking some of her panties and bras when she wasn’t home.
      Eventually that didn’t satisfy me and I started buying my own things and hiding them in my room.
      This continued until I was grown up and on my own with some purging and denial about it
      But it was always there waiting for me to get dressed no matter how hard I tried not to after awhile I had to give into my feelings
      I was always so ashamed of myself because I gave into my feelings
      Time passed and relationships came and went away but the urge to crossdress was always there
      I felt so alone and isolated from my family and friends.
      I wanted to tell someone that I am a crossdresser but I didn’t have the strength or courage to do it
      Then one day while I was in Marathon Florida where I was living as a female while I was on vacation I met someone there who I felt comfortable with.
      He lived there and I was attracted to him and he was attracted to me
      We spent time with each other and at a restaurant while having dinner I confessed to him that I am a crossdresser
      To my surprise he was totally allright with it and told me that it didn’t matter to him that some of his best friends are crossdressers
      Katherine it was like a giant weight had been lifted off my shoulders
      It made me think that if he’s alright with me being a crossdresser then maybe the people who love me would be alright with it to
      When I returned home from vacation I went to my mother’s house dressed en.femme.
      To my surprise she said that she had always known that I dressed up as a girl and couldn’t understand why I didn’t tell her sooner
      I hope that this little story helps you out and you can come out of the closet and tell your wife.
      Good luck and god bless you
      Janine

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?