Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Remember my first time out as Bre,was on Halloween.A couple of my female friends talked me into dressing as a woman for Halloween,was 21 or 22 years old at the time.Thinking about it,could not turn it down.This was 8 weeks before it happened.One friend went into her closet and found a black knee length dress that said my name on it.Went in the bathroom and tried it on,it fit me very well.Another friend found a pair of 3 inch heels that fit me very well.Next day,went in to get my ears pierced and didn’t feel a thing.Then came going to a lingerie store buying me a bra and panties including a pair of off  black stocking and a garter belt.It took time to get used to walking in the heels with lots of practice.It paid off through.Came home from work,showered and shaved and put on male street clothes going over to their place.Everything was ready out for me.Went in one room putting on the bra and panties on slipping in breast forms,then putting the garter belt and stockings on finally putting on the dress.Walked out and said I looked good in the dress.Finally put on the heels.Then they did my hair and make up.Finally one friend  put in a pair of 2 inch hoop earrings in my ears.Looked in the Mirror and loved it.Then they said I look good dressed as a woman.One friend came up with the name Bre for me and I loved it on the spot.Left for the Halloween party and they were amazed I did good.Also saw something come out of me too,my inner female came out.After that Bre had to come out more.Since then I have loved being Bre part time ever since.I credit these friends of mine to this day.

Anonymous

sounds like great friends. my first time was on halloween too. i dress in a skirt, heels and nylons, had a bra on filled with 2 balls. drove to this street halloween party. about 10 bars on this street all connected. i parked the car and walked into the crowd. heart pounding with excitement. people saying hi, looking good and to bad your going to be a guy again tomorrow. i walked through every bar and through crowds of people loving every minute of it. then i walked around the block and back to the car. got home and thought why cant everyday be halloween? it is now. when i dress its halloween everyday and im the only one dressed. glad i can celerbrate halloween everyday now.

First thing I loved was the stockings against my legs feeling them.I learned very well playing with my hair and moving the earrings around.

Bre

Definitely right there with you on the stockings. Women these days don’t know what they’re missing.

So awesome how you had such goof friends.

xo – Robyn

[postquote quote=402074]
      They are still in my life and say I am still one of of the girls.One even introduced me to my wife Renee whom is supportive

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?