• This topic has 8 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Rachael
      Lady

Well ladies, I went out in public today wearing total Jessica clothes. I went to a few stores to shop and try on bras. I have to say that I love skinny jeans and sandals. I was so nervous, but at the same time I felt at ease and really happy. I’m sad that my wife doesn’t know that I am went out in public for the first time. But I have to adhere to her boundaries of “she doesn’t want to see or hear about CD, but it’s ok to do it.”. She knows that I wear panties, bras and breast forms, but I know she couldn’t handle me dressing as Jessica in public. Well at least not yet. I hope in the future she will, but only time will tell.

Well done Jessica!

Jessica it sounds like you had a great time out! My first time outside, my wife was with me, but she is somewhat accepting of all of it.

My SOGGF didn’t know  I was a long time closeted XDRESSER until she discovered me wearing a sexy outfit of hers when she came home about noon 3.5 days early from a “3 week business trip ” (the first week of October)she was royally PISSED. Saying I came back from trip earlier than normal hopefully catching you riffling thru my clothes,  Since u obviously like dressing up feminine then for next 3 weeks you will have to wear nothing by what ever female outfit I choose for u. And Including makeup. But first u have to let adhere my spare pair of forms to your chest do you will have to wear nothing but Female underwear and female attire.

Once we do that then I will do your hair and makeup then we are GOING OUT TO DINNER 2night then to a nearby nightclub,

As Halloween was 3 weeks away SHE also insisted (she is a radical double mastectomy BC survivor with 2 pairs of DD form) that I let her semipermanently adhere to my chest (the spare pair I had put loose in the bra cups) and That I would have to DRESS FULLY ENFEMM thru Halloween starting that night and getting up early every morning for her to do my hair and makeup b4 she left 4 work every day.

Come morning after Halloween party, I woke up early as usual SOGGF no where in bedroom  So I dressed up feminine myself in a female attire I found  in same place as usual for prior 3 weeks.  WAS TOTALLY ENFEM except for hair and makeup. Went down stairs TO SEE if  SOGGF was in kitchen to ask her to do my makeup and hair

It was past time that SOGGF usually leaves for work, so I wasn’t expecting to see her, she was having her breakfast and had gotten mine ready, she said Tammie I thought you might want to continue Dressing up fully enfem after last night, since you seem to have enjoyed being dressed feminine especially since last night you didn’t ask me to use my medical adhesive remover to remove the forms so I decided to lay out a ENFEMME outfit for you this morning even though it after Halloween.  I figured you might like to continue living as Tammie.   SO TAMMIE I took this week off so we can get you some of your own female attire.  I think you really enjoyed being Tammie for 3 weeks. So I will do your makeup and hair this morning 4 you, but I’ve also made an appointment with my hairstylist to get your hair done up Feminine and then getting u your own makeup and makeup lessons.

Maybe if you approach your wife, in a nice manner, saying that you appreciate her allowing you to be Jessica around the house, but would really appreciate if it She [ur wife ]would do a nice Female makeup makeover 4 Jessica, one that she [ur wife] would be proud of  thus would then enjoy being out in public with Jessica, enough to have a Girl’s Dinner out at a nice restaurant of her choosing, on Jessica’s dime ” as the saying goes.

That’s kinda what happened with me so to speak. I never felt comfortable in public since childhood in public as Tammie until SOGGF’S forced the issue, giving me a sizable sexy bust and an attractive feminine makeup and appropriate feminine hairstyle of my below ear hair. SOGGF says many times I  look better dressed fully ENFEMME rather than endrab. Matter of fact based upon a suggestion of a SOMA INTIMATES store mgr/ professional bra fitter SOGGF the following October (as I had continued dressing fully enfem beyond Halloween) GOT ME MY OWN 38DDD FORMS, one cup size larger and some new 38DDD SOMA INTIMATES bras and matching panties for my first birthday as Tammie.

Best of Luck

Way to go Jessica!

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Congrats on the outing and be glad for even the silent, “unknowing” tolerance of your spouse.
      Cyn

Anonymous

Good for you Jessica, It takes courage to go out and about.

Hello Rachael(f.k.a. Jessica); Congrats on going out for the first time. I understand your disappointment in not being able to share your excitement with someone close to you. Just remember, CDH is always available for girl talk.

Anonymous

Congratulations Rachael on a great day out.   I too love skinny jeans, just discovers them.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?