Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

my friend and i was walking down the street looking for a new place to play pool. we walked by this place and we could see 2 pool tables through the window. we were both dressed as we always are when we go out. we went in the place was crowded. the bouncer said welcome, if you have any problems tell him and he will take care of it. there was 4 people playing teams on this one pool table. these 2 guys were beating everyone they played. i asked jackie if he wanted to be on my team against these 2 guys. he said sure. i walked up to the table in my short mini skirt and heels and put our quarters on the table. we waited our turn. we were finally up. they broke and sunk a few balls. we did the same. everyone was watching. we were down to the 8 ball. it was a close game. i was up and sunk the 8 ball for the win. everyone in the bar was cheering. we shook hands and said good game. it was now closing time. on our way out everyone was telling us to come back again. the bartender said they were happy to see us there. we have been going back about every week and made lot of friends there. they closed the pool tables because of the virus. we found another place down the street that still have their pool table open. we now go there every week and the same people come there. we all have a good time. blacks, whites, korean, indian, women and 2 crossdressers all play pool together, and anyone else who wants to play.

Quite often we find that there is more that draws us together and more things that remind us of how we are alike than is suggested by the current divisive atmosphere.

A Story…

My last project before retirement was at a factory the company purchased a few years before in Rio de Janeiro. I made 2 or 3 visits there before turning the project over to another engineer.

On about the 3rd day of my first visit, I was riding to lunch with 4 of my Brazilian colleagues. One asked me what I liked to do when I wasn’t working. I said that I was a big motorsports fan and Formula 1 in particular. The response was “Really?”. I said yes and that I knew about many of the great Brazilian drivers: Ayrton Senna da Silva, Rubens Barrichello, Nelson Piquet Souto Maior, Filipe Massa and that I had met Emerson Fittipaldi. Also, I said that the Grand Prix was held at the Interlagos (meaning Between The Lakes) track in Sao Paulo, but, I also knew the official name of the track: Autodromo Jose Carlos Pace. There was silence for a moment as they looked at each other and one “Yes, Yes!!”. From then on I was Golden!

Sometime later I thought about what had happened and it occurred to me that that links that can bind us together are always there, but we have to be open to them when they are presented…

Anonymous

Hello ladies

We start lockdown in England today, but the last few months, bars have been safer than ever for grace. No standing at the bar, drinks ordered and paid for by App….then delivered to your table, virtually no interaction with anyone!!…….safe yes, but it has killed pubs totally…..hate it!!

grace x

Thank you Rachel , for your article .I did enjoy reading it .

What you and your friends are doing is a great example of people getting    together having fun ,

enjoying each other   .  And who cares what any one is wearing is wearing .

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?