Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Adele P
      Lady

Hi everyone,

I’m a married man, I’ve been crossdressing since high school . I’ve been so very fortunate to have found a woman who is so loving, understanding, opened minded to me crossdressing. For years she’s always been the one to bring me home a few panties and a bra , she’s given me some old leggings and dresses she doesn’t want anymore as well. I’ve been spoiled and lucky… just the other day I said to her I’d love to get some new leggings and a top . So she said okay let’s go! I was taken back and nervous , she said let’s go shopping so we make sure it’ll fit properly.. so off we went , we went to ardene and she found me some cute Christmas leggings and a nice top to match. She immediately took me over to the change rooms and I tried it on! Fit amazingly and we paid and left… staff wasn’t all that involved but was helpful and non judgemental when found out it was for me. I got home and put on my new cloths and made supper. My wife said “ you know hun it would be so much more empowering for you if you went yourself next time , ask for help, try things on” she went on to remind me how much she loves me and supports me and really wants me to take some serious steps into this for myself… so today i went to a lingerie store , my wife told me to be confident , even if you feel vulnerable and nervous . I walked into the store , immediately was asked if I needed help . I responded yes , I’m looking for some panties and a bra for myself. WITHOUT HESITATION the girl smiled and said absolutely ! Do you know your sizes ? What kind of panties you like ? We can start there and try some on then look for matching bras … I was so relieved and so happy it felt so Natural for me to be there too.. I picked out a few sizes and she took me to the back to try them on, the other workers said hi to me and smiled … other woman in the store didn’t seem to care at all I was walking to the change room.. I found my size , and I love a nice cheeky panty.. we then went back and picked out 5 panties .. next she took me back to the change room , measured me for a bra, while she did that other woman walked by and no one said anyone or looked at me funny… I was in heaven… I got my sizes , she showed me some really cute bras , found some with more padding she thought it be nice for me to show like I have more breasts..  she took me back I tried on about 5 and picked 2 and we packed up to the cash. I thank all the staff while paying how you all made me feel amazing , the manager and others smiled and said “ you come back any time hun we’ll help you”

I can’t believe I did it!! I can’t wait for my wife to come home from work so I can show her !! This is a beginning of things to come !

thanks for reading !!! 🙂

Angela Booth
      Hostess

How quickly did the nerves disappear?  We have to realise that sales staff are there to make sales and if they judge or dissuade a sale then they aren’t doing their job are they? They made you welcome and helped you make some good decisions and you probably walked out the store with more than intended so every one a winner.

You have a wonderful wife and I hope she enjoys your purchases as much as you do and, who knows,  you out fully dressed one day?

Adele P
        Lady

Yes no doubt , I truly did get the vibe from her when I said “I’m looking for panties for myself “ her eyes lit up and smiled. And I think she was very genuinely happy to help me.. she stayed outside the change room and asked if I was ok, and ask if I wanted to try any other pairs or styles on!

and yes I’m lucky to have my wife , I’d love to  dress and go out on a date with my wife … I’m not ready , we talked about trying it on vacation so we don’t know anyone … keep you posted 🙂 thanks for reading

I know how nervous I was when I first purchased my lingerie all by self. It took some courage to do this.  I was also amazed at how friendly and helpful shop staff were towards my purchases.

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Adele ,

What a wonderful story , and what a gem of a wife you have !
      If we knew we would be treated like that at a store ,
      I think a large part of our community would sell them out in a hartbeat.
      I am glad they assisted you so kindly , and am happy for you , that you have found
      a place outside of your home where you can be yourself.

Love Sylvia.

Adele, sounds like a great day out,you go girl x

Anonymous

reminds me of my first time when was male and visited a VS store was amazed at the staff then. They still are as woman now.

Donna

Anonymous
      Lady

When sales employees see a crossdresser come into their store they only see dollar signs… ka ching!

Barb Wire
        Lady

LOL!! 🙂

Anonymous

HI Michelle is there a emoji for ka ching

Hi Adele,

Welcome to CDH.  Thanks for sharing your experience.  It took courage and confidence to enter the lingerie shop and ask for assistance.  You are indeed lucky to have a supportive SO.

Alice

Hi Adele nice to meet you as i see you have been here for a little bit but wanted to welcome you into our home as well as yours now also.. You are welcomed with open arms here as some girls here also have supportive wifes as i do also its such a fantastic part in our lifes and you girl going out and buying pretty things for your self .. You go girl thats fantastic what a big step let us know how feels about it and please let us know when you go out on a girly vacation have fun and please thank your wife never forget that she is a deserving girl her self anyhow girl nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Not that I don’t believe you but I find it strange that they would let you or even a woman try on panties. If they didn’t fit do you think it would be right for them to just put them back on the rack? I can only imagine how a woman would feel about buying new panties if she knew someone tried them on especially a man.

I have purchased a lot of lingerie and dresses and was allowed to take these garments into the dressing room to try on, but I was always asked if I was wearing underwear and not to try the nightgowns, slips or dresses on if I was not at least wearing panties.

Trying on panties would be a lot of fun and admittedly exciting and if allowed I would always purchase them even if they didn’t fit, just out of respect. So there really is no sense in trying them on short of just letting the salesgirl know you are buying them for yourself.

Buying bras is a different story. Your not putting them on over your genitals whether it be a penis or a vagina.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Lacy Satin.

The upscale lingerie shop that I have shopped at will allow you to try on panties but you must do so over your own panties or use a pair of the disposable ones.

Interesting! I didn’t know that. I’ve never asked if I could try on panties before and because they always asked me if I was wearing panties when I tried on other lingerie I just assumed trying on panties would be out of the question. After all, trying on panties over panties seems silly to me. Is that not similar to trying on a dress over the dress your wearing?

Now my question is, If they do let you, who’s going to know if you take your panties off to try on the new ones? I know I would but as I said before I would purchase them regardless of how they fit.

Nobody would know I guess unless of course you ahh ummm messed them in some way…..

That would be quite embarrassing!  Another good reason I would purchase them. I wouldn’t make a mess in them but there’s always the possibility of a little wet spot. Lol…

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Adele,

This is wonderful, how liberating for you. Well done.

What is next? Maybe a dress or even shoes?  It would be great to hear about your next adventure.

Love,

Tara x.

First off your one of the lucky ones with and understanding wife and glad she suggested you go yourself.  I’ve never had a bad experience when being honest with the sales associates letting them in shopping for myself. Congratulations on your outing.

Cece X
      Lady

Thanks for sharing such a charming story, Adele. I was feeling greatly encouraged and empowered as I read it. What a lovely wife you have!

Hi Adele, you are awesome, took courage and went by yourself. Thanks for sharing.

May be dress next?

Hugs,

Jaime

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?